Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• https://www.blackenterprise.co…our-bill-is-already-paid/

This should really promote easing of racial tensions - let all the evil white folks take on the tax burden for all other races. Reparations in a different packaging!!

I think if you were brought to this country against your will as a slave or are the descendant of such a person and now you want to be paid for this "wrong" that was done - then as a part of the reparations package a one way ticket back to where the original victim was removed from along with a removal of U.S. citizenship needs to be a part of the deal - - clearly everything possible must be done to put things back to how they would have been had the "wrong" not have been committed so this needs to happen - - - just handing you money doesnt undo what never should have been done all victims need to be repatriated to the original homeland or reparations will be a waste of time

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I think if you were brought to this country against your will as a slave or are the descendant of such a person and now you want to be paid for this "wrong" that was done - then as a part of the reparations package a one way ticket back to where the original victim was removed from along with a removal of U.S. citizenship needs to be a part of the deal - - clearly everything possible must be done to put things back to how they would have been had the "wrong" not have been committed so this needs to happen - - - just handing you money doesnt undo what never should have been done all victims need to be repatriated to the original homeland or reparations will be a waste of time

Many nationalities where slaves and indentured servants, people need to learn the real history because it's definitely not taught in most schools. They should also learn for themselves how it came about that Africans where sold and sent to the Americas after Europe outlawed the practice of selling and sending Europeans. They should also stop hiding from the fact that blacks are far from the most oppressed race in the US. The re-writing of our history is almost complete, if we don't stop it now I am convinced it will only take one more generation before our national identity is complete fiction.

........ bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Here we go again, another criminal that will presumably walk away with millions from the sale of his book...

If John Bolton disclosed information that was not cleared by the foreign disclosure office, when will the FBI investigate? They won't. When will the justice department arrest and charge? They won't. When will John Bolton be convicted of his crime and sentenced to prison?

Short answer... He won't! 🤬

Right!?

• Right!?

Sorry Wolf,

You failed with that one.

He was not President when he wrote that.

He was not Working for the Government when he wrote that.

But he was a private citizen that had nothing to do with politics at the time.

It was in his past, before public service, which by the way, he is donating all of his earnings as a public servant to charities.

• Gee, isn't this the first and ONLY time Trump ran for any political office? (YES). And didn't he WIN?(Why, YES again) Who is he running against in the 2020 Presidential Election? Oh yea, right - Joe Biden. Didn't Joe Biden spend over 30 years in politics? (YES). Isn't this Joe Biden's 3RD time running for PRESIDENT? With all that experience and knowing all that is wrong with this country, how could he possibly have lost the other times he ran? Oh yea. I guess he didn't have a clue about much back then either. So now's he's flip flopped on so many issues, he thinks now he found people who think he's the man. Someone should tell the poor guy that even a broken clock is right twice in one day

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I didn't see anything talking about politicians, just criminals that make millions on a book and never go to prison.

Since people can be criminals without conviction, the shoe fits and I was very much on the mark.;)

• I didn't see anything talking about politicians, just criminals that make millions on a book and never go to prison.

Since people can be criminals without conviction, the shoe fits and I was very much on the mark.;)

OK - I GET IT NOW....

:00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• every time Trump says or does something I think about his book.....and know he’s do it for America.

As a side note I never read the book.....the title was enough to know he’s a smart guy....look at the negotiations with China and North Korea....

he also donated all his presidential salary to charity...,,the dems are only concerned about getting more for themselves..

• hmmmmm....no memorial, No peaceful protest or No public funeral for the murdered black police chief (an exemplary citizen) ....BLM.....only if the black was killed by a white.....black on black doesn’t count....Look at Chicago....no outrage, no protests, no looting.....no one cares....appears to be a sham movement....to destroy Trump....more Democratic handy work to ruin America...

• every time Trump says or does something I think about his book.....and know he’s do it for America.

As a side note I never read the book.....the title was enough to know he’s a smart guy....look at the negotiations with China and North Korea....

he also donated all his presidential salary to charity...,,the dems are only concerned about getting more for themselves..

1) He didn't write it. Just like everything great with his name on it. He is good at convincing people to put the name he chose for himself on their stuff. So there is that.;)

2) The China taking new land ,or is it the higher cost of goods you like?

The North Korea still making missiles and Nukes and going into the demilitarized zone?

3) "Charities" like the Vets programs and National parks he defunded by millions a year? They would probably prefer the millions over his presidential salary.

Such a great, selfless guy.:00008356::00008172:

"The Long Con" will probably be his deathbed confession book.

• Bro - take off the Never Trumper glasses - you may not like his style (sometimes he even pisses me off) but if you are just right of center on you cannot dispute his accomplishments...

The

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it