Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Really puts it into perspective! True!

• They are the swamp creatures that trump has been trying to get rid of. The swamp runs very deep. Why are all these things only happening in democratically controlled states and cities. These mayors and governors have been ordered to release everyone right after they have Been arrested. Ask yourself why. They must want the destruction to continue. They want a race war. They want anything to make trump look bad. They want to win this election no matter the cost in lives and property.

It should be very obvious to everyone. They are fighting in a literal war. We are expendable. We will be considered casualties of war.

You can laugh all you want, you can ignore it, you can deny it. But you won’t be able to explain it away. It’s here. It’s real and it’s happening right now before your eyes.

The following info pertains to the Democratic governors that sent virus patients to nursing homes that killed thousands of elderly people.

expect governor wolf and Cuomo to be arrested. Along with many more. Would that include the governors and mayors allowing their cities and states to be destroyed and people killed because of it?

• Where is all this renaming things going to end? First they wanted to rename the Washington Redskins saying it was insulting to Native Americans. The Atlanta Braves were told to stop having their fans do "the tomahawk chop" as well. Now they're going after Aunt Jemima Syrup after all these years of not having any objections. I red tonight that they're even going to force a change of name for the Eskimo Pie!! 100 years and no issues, but now it has to be just a "chocolate covered ice cream on a stick"

If this keeps up much longer, I'm sure California will make sure they no longer call people who sell illegal street drugs "Drug Dealers". Their new name will be "Unlicensed Pharmacists"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• He is President right now, during the "lowest point in U.S. history" according to "70 or 83%" of some people.

Unfortunately for your "hope", people like to blame Presidents for bad stuff that happens on their watch, regardless of the President's actual influence on the situation(s).

Everyone knows Trump has a secret laboratory in Trump tower....thats where he created the corona virus....so no wonder the democrats are mad at him....

I just got this email about who do you trust more. Not many people trust the good doctor.

• I have a bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup in the pantry, also a box of Cream 'o Wheat. Gonna keep these containers and refill them as necessary. Doing it in honor of hard working Black Americans who should not be expunged from labeling & culture to assuage liberal "white guilt".

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• for years school districts have been fighting to get money in their budget to have police in schools.....that’s over they are now removing all the police from schools..

Having police in schools was good for the kids to interact with them....now they don’t want that...a giant step backwards....brought to you by BLM...

• 100 shot and 14 killed this weekend in Chicago! Proof BLM is complete bullshit!! Where is the outrage? Where are the protests? Where are the riots? I guess we are to assume as long as it is blacks slaughtering blacks - move on - nothing to see here!! Hypocrisy, PC, cancel culture is destroying this country!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• https://www.blackenterprise.co…our-bill-is-already-paid/

This should really promote easing of racial tensions - let all the evil white folks take on the tax burden for all other races. Reparations in a different packaging!!

I don't have any problem with anyone who was actually a slave, of any race since their where many, not paying taxes ...

..... tongue-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Some places are trying to make police using a "choke hold" to control a combative suspect a felony. But you'll still be able to use a rear naked choke during an MMA fight. Ok for entertainment but not to arrest a violent suspect, think about it.

• Some places are trying to make police using a "choke hold" to control a combative suspect a felony. But you'll still be able to use a rear naked choke during an MMA fight. Ok for entertainment but not to arrest a violent suspect, think about it.

No worries - choke holds won’t be necessary - after all the police “reforms” are implemented the cops should carry flowers & candy instead of firearms cause there will be no more violent resisting arrestees. Sheer guilt will be relied upon for felons to peacefully report to jail ultimately throwing themselves on the mercy of the court!!

on the other hand these guys were not very successful either:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• No worries - choke holds won’t be necessary - after all the police “reforms” are implemented the cops should carry flowers & candy instead of firearms cause there will be no more violent resisting arrestees. Sheer guilt will be relied upon for felons to peacefully report to jail ultimately throwing themselves on the mercy of the court!!

on the other hand these guys were not very successful either:00008172:

All flowers and unicorns farting rainbows.

• https://www.blackenterprise.co…our-bill-is-already-paid/

This should really promote easing of racial tensions - let all the evil white folks take on the tax burden for all other races. Reparations in a different packaging!!

that would mean they would have jobs...you don’t pay tax on welfare And food stamps to begin with...We’ve been paying reparations Already for many years....

• Here we go again, another criminal that will presumably walk away with millions from the sale of his book...

If John Bolton disclosed information that was not cleared by the foreign disclosure office, when will the FBI investigate? They won't. When will the justice department arrest and charge? They won't. When will John Bolton be convicted of his crime and sentenced to prison?

Short answer... He won't! 🤬

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"