Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yes, it was long... And obviously one sided... Wouldn't have given it much thought or shared, if it wasn't for the things I've read here posted by Bigdog... Is there truth to it? Maybe?

There was clearly a bias from the writer. Though there were clearly some whack job quotes. Also, believing Trump and God are in any way related is laughable. He is the antipathist of the Ten Commandments. He is also the living embodiment of the warned, "False Idol".

• There was clearly a bias from the writer. Though there were clearly some whack job quotes. Also, believing Trump and God are in any way related is laughable. He is the antipathist of the Ten Commandments. He is also the living embodiment of the warned, "False Idol".

ARE YOU SURE???!!....

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• There was clearly a bias from the writer. Though there were clearly some whack job quotes. Also, believing Trump and God are in any way related is laughable. He is the antipathist of the Ten Commandments. He is also the living embodiment of the warned, "False Idol".

you can’t judge a book by its cover....GOD works in mysterious ways. One must also remember none of us is perfect.

https://courtneyswritingportfo…d-to-accomplish-his-will/

https://www.charismanews.com/p…ies-about-president-trump

Years Before He was elected several people claimed God prophesied Trump would be president.

• Heck, I have been told by by many that they strongly suspected Obama is the Antichrist

and they are 100% serious as in literally the Antichrist

I must admit he does have the charisma and it was under him that the old seeds for the current racial divide were fertilized and brought back to life from a very long sleep

not to mention the huge political divide that he created when he excluded the republicans 100% from his healthcare takeover that led to our current political hate

when you really look at it - everything that happened under him since he mysteriously came out of nowhere has only served to divide people - - - - not one single thing done to bring people together - - seriously can you think of anything Obama did that brought people together across racial or political lines????

actually - when you think about it perhaps they are correct

seriously - - doesnt it seem like the most charismatic types are always the ones who talk granny out of everything she had, the ones that talk people into following them to Guyana to drink the koolaid?

Jim Jones - Obama - Pastor David Moore the list is very very long of fast talkers who have fooled millions - - and Obama is right at the top of that list - and whats really sad is the people he sucked in will still defend him and would still follow him today

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yeah, they said Obama was a Muslim, then he was an extremist Christian because his Christian priest did some stuff. All the while those same people claimed he was the Anti-Christ. To a rational person it makes sense why they think and say such things. The same reason Mitch McConnell said, " We will vote no on everything and make Obama a one term President".

I don't remember Obama filling stadiums on a weekly to monthly period to preach to his faithful followers like an evangelical preacher. I don't remember Obama on a daily basis bashing the right, the media(FOX), and all that spoke ill of him. Convincing his base to hate and make fun of all that don't follow him.

I do remember Obama being called "The Campaigner and Chief". Strange how when Trump Campaigns 80 times more, those that were sooo upset with Obama are mum and attend Trump rallies.

Did Obama or Trump have a fake University that swindled people out of their money?

Did Trump or Obama take money from investors, bankrupt the company yet make millions for himself while the investors were left behind?

Did Trump or Obama use money from his charity, money from those he convinced to donate, to pay for his own stuff and pay off politicians?

The answer to all three are Trump. Trump is the snake with a record of convincing thousands, now millions to trust him only to take advantage of them.;) Not hearsay, not "I heard". Facts.:*

• DAMN!! All that and Trump still got way more done in 4 years than Obama did in 8. What else did Obama do other than come up with a crappy healthcare plan that “you could keep your own doctor” on and couldn’t afford?? Scares me to think what this conversation will look like if we have 4 years of Biden - he will be Obama on Ambien!!!

• What happened to the "Me Too" movement... Biden has several people confirming shit about him but the media is hush hush... just like the were with Obummer. With Obummer when he would do stupid things like visit all 57 states it was an honest mistake, or he mis-spoke. Don't take this wrong, (I am not going to bring in the religious crap) but Trump is not a great president by any means.

Look at the system... We had a choice between Bobble Head (Trump) and lying Bitch (Hillary) loose loose.... Now we have a choice between Bobble Head and Creepy Uncle Joe.... again loose loose.. The whole system needs to change.

People don't like Trump for a bunch of reasons, but to me the biggest one is because "they" say... "Hey you can't do that" and he says... "Hold my beer, watch this".

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• DAMN!! All that and Trump still got way more done in 4 years than Obama did in 8. What else did Obama do other than come up with a crappy healthcare plan that “you could keep your own doctor” on and couldn’t afford?? Scares me to think what this conversation will look like if we have 4 years of Biden - he will be Obama on Ambien!!!

It took Trump a year and a half to erase( reverse, appeal...) all the easier removed things Obama did. He has been working to remove others these last couple years. That is a lot of undoing of things that Obama never did.:/

Joe will be Obama on Ambien, for sure. He is an old guy. Old guys are useless.:*:00008172:

Don't worry though. I spoke with God and he prophesied to me that "Within his 27th month, a woman of Africa will take his place". Everyone likes a good prophecy, right Bigdog .

Whoa! That also prophecies Trump's loss. You can quote me on your conspiracies if my prophecies come true Bigdog .:00000436::00008356:

• What happened to the "Me Too" movement... Biden has several people confirming shit about him but the media is hush hush... just like the were with Obummer. With Obummer when he would do stupid things like visit all 57 states it was an honest mistake, or he mis-spoke. Don't take this wrong, (I am not going to bring in the religious crap) but Trump is not a great president by any means.

Look at the system... We had a choice between Bobble Head (Trump) and lying Bitch (Hillary) loose loose.... Now we have a choice between Bobble Head and Creepy Uncle Joe.... again loose loose.. The whole system needs to change.

People don't like Trump for a bunch of reasons, but to me the biggest one is because "they" say... "Hey you can't do that" and he says... "Hold my beer, watch this".

I don't fault people for voting for Trump. I get why most of them did it(R). I'll understand when they do it again(R).

When next there is a Democrat as President, it will be interesting to watch the Dems argue, "They can do that, Trump did" and Republicans argue, " They can't do that. It's different". Then the Dem will say, " Hold my beer, watch this".

Mitch McConnell in regards to Garland for Supreme Court during an election year vs. Him now comes to mind.

I only mentioned the religious stuff, because that long article has many quotes comparing Trump to God, Trump as God or working for God.

• I only mentioned the religious stuff, because that long article has many quotes comparing Trump to God, Trump as God or working for God.

I appreciate this bit of information .... I don't mix the two so you saved me a lot of time knowing it wasn't worth the read .......

...... :thumbsup:

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I thought you would like that.;)

I'm hot on your heals. I'm in the "mornings are painful for every joint until I move around for 10 minutes" phase right now. :(

Wish I could tell ya it gets better pal - don’t ever let em sell ya that “Golden Years” load of crap - they can kick ya in the nuts - let the hair go with the hide long as you can!:00008359:

• The protestors are gathering around the Trump rally. I would bet money that there will be no rioting there and if any violence does erupts it will be met by overwhelming force. They ain’t in the a left wing, Democrat led lawless cities there!!