Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• As I read this, I thought of Bigdog... 🤔

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…-and-he-is-the-gospel/amp

While everything now is taken with a grain of salt, interesting that it mentioned a lot of what Bigdog likes to ramble about...

As I read it, I fell asleep, then read some more, fell asleep, then finished it. It's long. ^^ It does put you in the mind of those who can "read the signs" and yes, it brings some of them to mind.:/;)

P.S. Thanks for informing me as to why the, "O.K." hand gesture could now be considered racist. I never heard that until somebody recently posted about it.

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• As I read this, I thought of Bigdog... 🤔

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…-and-he-is-the-gospel/amp

While everything now is taken with a grain of salt, interesting that it mentioned a lot of what Bigdog likes to ramble about...

clearly written by a democrat....full of liberal spin.....to portray every trump voter as a nut case....I’m sure there are no democrats like the ones he interviewed....notice how he injected things like racism, and white supremacy and other fringe things. Trump has done more to advance black people than any other president next to Lincoln. Imagine what he could have accomplished already if the democrats haven’t been constantly trying to destroy him. Even before he was elected....now ask yourself why? He wasn’t a career politician. He vowed to eliminate the corruption in Washington. Why would that piss Off so many? He must have hit a giant nerve. It’s not over yet but the end is near...

I would caution...I don’t believe anything written by a democrat. I don’t believe anything on MSM. They have an agenda to literally destroy the United States as we know it. How is it that everyone that is going to vote democratic is ok with this? That’s about 1/3 of the population....how could that many people hate this country? Successful brainwashing that started in grade school. Liberal curriculum in schools taught by liberal teachers. Everything is rainbows and unicorns....in other wards...fairy tale stuff..everything will be Free and they bought it hook, line and sinker....Anyone with two connecting brain cells knows that is not sustainable or practical or realistic....but 1/3 of the population does.

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…move-chief-microaggresion

All I can say is where does this PC culture end??

The first thing I think about when I hear chief of police is an American Indian In full feathered head dress with a gun and a badge.....now the first thing I think about when I hear the word mayor is a freaking idiot snowflake.....

when the snowflakes get done....there will be no words left in a dictionary...it will be nothing but blank pages....there will be no conversation because you might say something not PC....you could be committing hate speech and not even realize it.....you will have to only talk to people you really know well...Only people of the same Political officiation ...

• I wonder if all of these idiots running around spray painting "BLM" everywhere they can know that those initials were taken by the Bureau of Land Management a very long time ago and that BLM.gov is the web site for that government agency.

in this day and age you would hope that people could come up with something that wasn't already being used

if you want to say black lives matter - say it and if you cant spell and need to paint BLM don't be surprised if someone thinks you are upset about government land policies

8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The Democrats want to do away with qualified immunity for police officers. I would imagine that would be the final nail in the coffin of LEO. The cops that remain or future hires will be out on the street making a split second “Do I take a chance on being ruined financially or do nothing”. At first glance you may think “do nothing” which is bad enough. The cop does nothing then gets sued anyway for neglecting his oath to protect the community facing financial ruin once again. I can vision lawyers salivating waiting to sue every PD in the country. The solution - choose another career!! I see there is a rumor going around the cops will strike on July 4th. If they do I fear the consequences!!

To make that decision to do nothing easier there is case law that police do not have a "duty to protect".

Unless you have engaged you aren't liable for a person's safety.

Sad day when doing nothing is the wisest choice.

• To make that decision to do nothing easier there is case law that police do not have a "duty to protect".

You think that law will won’t be challenged and repealed in today’s anti cop environment? Thanks for tellin me anyway - that happened after I retired and folks still thought cops were good guys!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You think that law will won’t be challenged and repealed in today’s anti cop environment? Thanks for tellin me anyway - that happened after I retired and folks still thought cops were good guys!!

That won't change because it creates a slippery slope that leads all the way to the politicians who fund the police.

Warren v. District of Columbia

Edited once, last by Red ().

• To make that decision to do nothing easier there is case law that police do not have a "duty to protect".

I was in the Army a long time ago with a guy that was a former cop in a small Alabama town. He told me a story one night about getting shot at during a domestic violence call. He was pretty new to the force and responded to the call to find the husband beating the crap out of his wife in the front yard. He tackles the guy and is wrestling him to try and get the cuffs on and his wife comes out of the house shooting at him telling them to quit hurting her husband. He found out later from the veterans on the force to wait a bit when called to that house. Apparently they all knew that once the husband was done hitting her he would come along peacefully and she would show up later to bail him out. I couldn't believe it when he told me that story, but self preservation instincts will eventually probably trump their protective instincts.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• I was in the Army a long time ago with a guy that was a former cop in a small Alabama town. He told me a story one night about getting shot at during a domestic violence call. He was pretty new to the force and responded to the call to find the husband beating the crap out of his wife in the front yard. He tackles the guy and is wrestling him to try and get the cuffs on and his wife comes out of the house shooting at him telling them to quit hurting her husband. He found out later from the veterans on the force to wait a bit when called to that house. Apparently they all knew that once the husband was done hitting her he would come along peacefully and she would show up later to bail him out. I couldn't believe it when he told me that story, but self preservation instincts will eventually probably trump their protective instincts.

When I first started I was riding with an old timer on the midnight shift. We got a fight call and I was ready to go. He drove slowly there and turned on the siren about six blocks from the call location. When we arrived they were gone and we cleared. He told me it's easier to call an ambulance for the loser than fight them both.

• That won't change because it creates a slippery slope that leads all the way to the politicians who fund the police.

Warren v. District of Columbia

As you can tell my criminal law knowledge is woefully lacking - thanks for learning me something - if you ever want to stage a hostile takeover of a corporation - call me:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Have you seen the news ...

https://apnews.com/b97a80511327c1e35b6b1a391f63352b

"“Had I known then what I know today, I would have relieved him of command in April"

-Adm. Mike Gilday, the chief of naval operations

.... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I read it and the higher ups blamed him. Takes everyone else off the hook sounds political to me.

update....this was a CYA for every officer above the captain....the captain was a casualty of war. He was sacrificed for the good of the cause.....so the higher ups could keep their cushy jobs.

I Read a lot of the comments many blame trump ...

• As I read it, I fell asleep, then read some more, fell asleep, then finished it. It's long. ^^ It does put you in the mind of those who can "read the signs" and yes, it brings some of them to mind.:/;)

P.S. Thanks for informing me as to why the, "O.K." hand gesture could now be considered racist. I never heard that until somebody recently posted about it.

Yes, it was long... And obviously one sided... Wouldn't have given it much thought or shared, if it wasn't for the things I've read here posted by Bigdog... Is there truth to it? Maybe?

• … and CHOP is the acronym for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.