Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Did you really expect anything else .. the charges are as much political , so Atlanta doesn't burn for a week, as they are criminal.

As I stated before, Brooks did not turn to face the officers so if it was me, no shots would have been fired, however, that does not negate all the other actions or in any way guarantee a conviction.

The entire charging press conference was a public circus, from the gross over charging, to the announcement about the other officer, to allowing attorneys from other plaintiffs to make inflammatory and prejudicial public statements during an official Department of Justice presser. Professional, fair, and respectful of the accused rights where things it absolutely was not.

This is far from settled.

..... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• no doubt political - - what I find interesting is not that he was charged but that his fellow officer has apparently already agreed to testify against him

must have really put some heavy pressure on him to get him to agree so early in the process

now as to shooting - - heck I probably would have just let the fool run away - wait until the next day and go pick him up at his home.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• watch this sickening video..You did read about cops being poisoned at a shake shack...with bleach in their shakes? Well this is another sickening act.....cops are afraid to eat at fast food restaurants.....

https://twitter.com/tkag2020_ann/status/1273075677454098436

I just sent this link to the CEO of McDonalds and told him to fix the problem.....we need to flood his email box....with this video...

send it here

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/e…/restaurant-feedback.html

• no doubt political - - what I find interesting is not that he was charged but that his fellow officer has apparently already agreed to testify against him

must have really put some heavy pressure on him to get him to agree so early in the process

now as to shooting - - heck I probably would have just let the fool run away - wait until the next day and go pick him up at his home.

first one to crack gets the best deal....

• You know it would be bad but if every cop in the US caught a bad case of the blue fever for a few days - there would be blood in the streets - but maybe these anti cop people could see how much these guys do to keep us safe!! I’m sick of it!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have been thinking about the drive to remove the statues. These statues are of people who defied the directives of Washington DC. They wanted to conduct themselves in the manner that they thought was correct. Hell, they should be hero’s to these idiots who wish to defy DC!

YLM. Your Life Matters

• AND PULLED FROM THIS MORNINGS HEADLINES

Aunt Jemima syrup is changing its name and removing the iconic face from the bottle. I guess my white privilege got the best of me - I never thought about white or black while I poured it all over my hot cakes...WHO KNEW??

This is crazy. What the heck is going on. Looks like they want to change Uncle Ben also. What is wrong with Aunt Jemima or Uncle Ben? I have them both in my pantry. I like them. This is just going way to far.

No joke this is just nuts.

• Why would anyone be against peaceful protesting like they've had in Minneapolis the past few weeks? I'd bet a couple of these small business owners wouldn't be too happy to see them be repeated any time soon

https://www.startribune.com/mi…protests-riots/569930671/

Holy Molly! Look at that list. Innocent people providing needed jobs. How can these politicians allow this to go on!

• https://www.foxnews.com/sports…d-on-arthur-ashe-memorial

As our society is collapsing right before our very eyes our politicians do nothing. The whole nation is becoming a tinderbox and much more the race riots will take the place of BLM riots. ORDER AND RULE OF LAW must be restored or innocents black and white will die!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

As our society is collapsing right before our very eyes our politicians do nothing. The whole nation is becoming a tinderbox and much more the race riots will take the place of BLM riots. ORDER AND RULE OF LAW must be restored or innocents black and white will die!!

that’s the Democrats plan. Race riots. They don’t care how much damage or lives it costs. They want the people divided. Do you think they would blame trump? He really upset their Apple cart. The Dems want to win this election at any cost. They think they can save the deep state and keep the swamp flooded. Shortly they will have airplanes dropping kitchen sinks all over the country. This isn’t over. It will continue past Election Day. They want vote by mail. They want the public afraid to leave the house. This is a real war for them and they want to win at any cost. Don’t forget most of them are literally fighting to keep from getting hung for treason. It’s no joke. Watch for more major false flag events. Mass shootings, explosions, violence, chaos. They will say look what happened on trumps watch. I get Democrats emails and they want to stop his rallies now. Blaming the virus. They know he’s going to clean joes clock. They also know they have a chance to win with vote by mail. Stay alert for unusual stuff.

recent email below.

Fauci and the CDC caution against large gatherings as Trump hypes his campaign rally - VOX

SIGN NOW: STOP TRUMP’S RALLIES >>

** 15,000 UNIQUE SIGNATURES NEEDED FROM PENNSYLVANIA BY 8AM TOMORROW. SIGN NOW **

Trump is defying Dr. Fauci’s recommendations AGAIN and promoting dangerous behavior.

Only this time, instead of…

• Promoting drugs unapproved by the FDA...
    • Advocating the American people inject themselves with bleach...
    • Encouraging the use of unproven ultraviolet light beams to treat COVID‑19...

…he’s holding a campaign rally in the middle of a national public health crisis. 

And all for his own personal gain!!

We need your help to stop him. You must sign this petition:

We need 15,000 signatures from Pennsylvania by TOMORROW at 8am to STOP Trump's rallies! If we don’t gather these signatures, Trump will take it as the GREEN LIGHT to continue his hazardous rallies >>

Not only is Trump’s rhetoric dangerous. His rallies are too.

So we’re calling on Pennsylvania Democrats to sign our petition to STOP Trump’s rallies.

Sign the petition now →

https://go.traindemocrats.org/Stop-Trump-Rallies

Thanks for signing,

National Democratic Training Committee

another one

• The politicians are like a cancer eating away at our gut that keeps this country alive. This is the path being politically correct has taken us down. I never thought we needed turn limits but this is way out of control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• This is crazy. What the heck is going on. Looks like they want to change Uncle Ben also. What is wrong with Aunt Jemima or Uncle Ben? I have them both in my pantry. I like them. This is just going way to far.

No joke this is just nuts.

after they remove all the black people from the products....then they will be screaming about a lack of diversity ...how come you aren’t using more black people in advertising? It’s a no win situation.....It’s just constant complaining. We don’t know what we want....but we want it now....

• You know it would be bad but if every cop in the US caught a bad case of the blue fever for a few days - there would be blood in the streets - but maybe these anti cop people could see how much these guys do to keep us safe!! I’m sick of it!!!

The cops are told to stand down and not do their job during the protests and the left supported their inaction. If they decide to stand down now in protest they will be vilified by the left.

Politics as usual.

• after they remove all the black people from the products....then they will be screaming about a lack of diversity ...how come you aren’t using more black people in advertising? It’s a no win situation.....It’s just constant complaining. We don’t know what we want....but we want it now....

The problem was not that Pepsico was using the image of a black woman as an icon for their product, its that the black woman in the image was depicted as a kitchen slave. The question their asking is, why images of black people used in advertising are racially stereotypical?

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

It is the fall of the Roman Empire part II...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.