Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Phone rings.....and picks up.....”used to be 911......what is the nature of your call?

Caller.....someone with a gun broke into my house...

MCSD.....You have reached the Minneapolis community safety department....we will now determine the proper response for your call......by asking the following series questions we will be able to determine if you need an actual police officer or one of our many highly qualified community members...

Caller: please hurry....I’m scared.....

MCSD......Ok, the person with a gun, male or female?

Caller....male.....please hurry..

MCSD.....African American, Mexican American, Asian American, American Indian American, or a racist white american? Does he have an accent?

Caller: I’m not sure....please hurry...

MCSD.....light complexion or dark?

Caller:....I’m not sure....please hurry.....

MCSD.....O.K. is he tall or short?

Caller:....I’m not sure....please hurry ...

MCSD......is it a big gun or a little gun?

Caller: I’m not sure....please hurry....

MCSD......is he drunk, high on drugs or mentally ill?

Caller: I’m not sure....please hurry....

MCSD.....we have to determine which corse of action to take....to find the best person to fit your situation....

MCSD....if he’s drunk we’ll need to send a recovering alcoholic and set up AA meetings.....if he’s high on drugs we’ll need to send a recovering drug addict and set up detox hospitalization....if he’s mentally ill we’ll need to have a mental health evaluation.

MCSD....does the man appear to be violent?

Caller: I’m not sure.....please hurry he’s getting closer.....

MCSD.....O.K., do you have a gun?

Caller: yes....please hurry...

MCSD.....is it registered?

Caller: yes....please hurry

MCSD....do you have a permit to Carry?

Caller: yes...please hurry...

MCSD.....have you been properly trained in safe gun handling procedures?

Caller: yes.....please hurry..

MCSD....did you remove the gun from a properly secured gun safe?

Caller: yes...please hurry...

MCSD....safety procedures call for the gun to be locked away and unloaded.....was you gun locked away and unloaded?

Caller: yes...please hurry..

MCSD....so you loaded the gun after unlocking it?

Caller: yes please hurry ....

MCSD....good then we won’t have to write you up for a firearms violation....but we will have to send a certified firearms trainer to examine the gun, and safe as a precaution. What is the make, model, and serial number of the gun?

Caller: please hurry he’s getting closer....

MCSD....after all this evaluation....we have determined, based on our delayed response time...because of all the peaceful protests (looting and violence) blocking the roadways....and complying to their silly demands.....we will be sending a priest and the coroner to the address associated with this phone number....since no police will be required.....goodbye....

• No issues really because they'll send a social worker to handle it.🤪

BTW I spoke to a social worker who's been at it since we graduated high school. She advised me that she would not be responding to 911 calls, I wonder how many social workers are on board with this idea?

I cannot blame her... Look at what happens to Police when they respond to 911... with guns and body armor... Social workers would show up with a notebook and a pen... the whole idea is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• After reading about the shooting in New Mexico, it seems that the police arrested the wrong guy. Yes he fired his handgun. But it was after he had retreated and was hit by the crowd, which included being struck by a “longboard”. It this not self defense? While I don’t care for militias, they descalated the encounter, secured the weapon and kept the shooter from leaving. Yet they were detained by the cops.
    So is it ok for the protestors, who became criminals when they attempted to destroy the statue, to commit assault on the guy who then became the shooter? Does New Mexico have a stand your ground law?

YLM. Your Life Matters

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/man…n-arrested-over-100-times

We talk about a lot of stuff here and I cannot believe this animal was still allowed to walk the streets with us. How in the hell does the justice system allow a person to be arrested 100 TIMES and not be buried under the jail is beyond me. Sucker punching a 92 year old woman - what a man🤮

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• AND PULLED FROM THIS MORNINGS HEADLINES

Aunt Jemima syrup is changing its name and removing the iconic face from the bottle. I guess my white privilege got the best of me - I never thought about white or black while I poured it all over my hot cakes...WHO KNEW??

• I cannot blame her... Look at what happens to Police when they respond to 911... with guns and body armor... Social workers would show up with a notebook and a pen... the whole idea is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

she probably would with a gun....and then you would probably get the same outcome...in self-defense.....

• After reading about the shooting in New Mexico, it seems that the police arrested the wrong guy. Yes he fired his handgun. But it was after he had retreated and was hit by the crowd, which included being struck by a “longboard”. It this not self defense? While I don’t care for militias, they descalated the encounter, secured the weapon and kept the shooter from leaving. Yet they were detained by the cops.
    So is it ok for the protestors, who became criminals when they attempted to destroy the statue, to commit assault on the guy who then became the shooter? Does New Mexico have a stand your ground law?

the problem is....they were there for other reasons and when you are in someone’s car....and he robs a bank....even though you didn’t even know he was going to do it....you’re and accomplice....so maybe it was guilt by association ...You don’t want to get or be in trouble ...stay home....they made the choice to be there.....stupid choices gave stupid outcomes...

• If this has been posted before and I missed it please forgive this, but if not I suspect some here might find this interesting.

This is the list of the "demands" that are being made by the lovely people who are occupying several blocks in the city of Seattle:

THE DEMANDS OF THE COLLECTIVE BLACK VOICES AT FREE CAPITOL HILL TO THE GOVERNMENT OF SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If this has been posted before and I missed it please forgive this, but if not I suspect some here might find this interesting.

This is the list of the "demands" that are being made by the lovely people who are occupying several blocks in the city of Seattle:

THE DEMANDS OF THE COLLECTIVE BLACK VOICES AT FREE CAPITOL HILL TO THE GOVERNMENT OF SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

I SEE...they want to bring society back to basics...

I agree 100%...

• well here you go:

Atlanta officer charged with felony murder

"We've concluded, at the time Mr. Brooks was shot, that he did not pose an immediate threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or officers," Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard Jr. said at a news conference Wednesday

second officer faces three charges and has agreed to testify against officer Garrett Rolfe

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies