Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• this just happened a few hours ago....

won’t these people have a story to tell under oath....

who gets thrown under the bus first.....LOL

It will sound like a pig rodeo with all the squealing...

it goes all the way up to Obama.....ObaMAGAte....way bigger than watergate...it all ends At gitmo.....the “gate“ closes at gitmo....

• I just saw a picture of a protest in Fort Wort Texas. It was being lead with a giant US Flag turned upside down. There is a growing movement to defund/replace the police department. This is beyond troubling. Sure there was/is some bad police officers. But to place the whole of the police into that category? The people who depend on the police for protection will be the ones hurt.

I fear that within todays youth this will be standard procedure every time they disagree. Bad news!

• I just saw a picture of a protest in Fort Wort Texas. It was being lead with a giant US Flag turned upside down. There is a growing movement to defund/replace the police department. This is beyond troubling. Sure there was/is some bad police officers. But to place the whole of the police into that category? The people who depend on the police for protection will be the ones hurt.

I fear that within todays youth this will be standard procedure every time they disagree. Bad news!

this is a diversion from what’s really going on....the deep state is fighting for their survival.....they have all committed sedition and or treason.....if you knew you were going to hang.....how hard would you fight. What’s stops would you pull....this is life or death....for them. for us it’s life or death for the country....

now more than ever is the time to pray (Literally) that Trump and his crew are successful....that the generals and the soldiers are successful. The peaceful protestors are being used (Hijacked) By the radicals.....The radicals want to destroy the country.....this is war....it’s going to be us or the radicals...

There parents are most of the blame. They do not teach there children anything and leave it up to someone else to raise them just as long as the children stay out of their hair and they can do anything they please (THE PARENTS). They think that they are helping their children by not teaching them to take care of themselves. They give them no rules and all of the money and whatever to do as they please. What are they going to do when you are dead and gone?

• There parents are most of the blame. They do not teach there children anything and leave it up to someone else to raise them just as long as the children stay out of their hair and they can do anything they please (THE PARENTS). They think that they are helping their children by not teaching them to take care of themselves. They give them no rules and all of the money and whatever to do as they please. What are they going to do when you are dead and gone?

it’s more than lack of parenting.....it’s passed down from generation to generation.....you gotta have a chip on your shoulder....hate the man.....don’t trust.....get what you can....I could go on....but you get the point....dope, guns, gangs, disrespect, Fight authority

• Please look at this. What is wrong with the media to ignore this! 27 killed, 92 shot. Crazy!

https://www.wifr.com/content/n…n-violence-570921951.html

black lives matter only if it’s white on black....not when it’s black on black..Happens in Pittsburgh everyday....not that bad but almost everyday someone dies...nobody is kneeling for them.

Our country started to go down hill when the Commie atheists took pray out of school....when God became meaningless....The separation of church and state... Making white people feel guilty for being white..these young kids are falling for all of this .....

• I don’t know how many of you know about Judicial Watch.....I have donated to them....they are doing great work protecting the democracy......here is an email I just received about what they’ve been doing lately....

this guy is a true patriot.

I am in no way affiliated with them....I’m not telling you to donate or not donate to them.....I’m just trying to inform you about The actions Many different people are taking to save America....if that matters to you....they have been fighting for everyone in the United States...They have taken many states and others to court to change the way things have been going....Very successfully..

they are now working to protect the elections from fraud.....by forcing states to remove dead people and ineligible people from voters rolls

open

openhttps://www.judicialwatch.org/…y-update/clean-elections/

• Here is the definition of stupidity... When all the protesting (looting) was going on in Denver the Mayor ordered a curfew.. Told the police to enforce the curfew. The then peaceful looters were fired upon with tear gas and rubber bullets... because they were breaking the curfew and peacefully looting (according to the media). Now a Denver district judge orders a restraining order against the police from using tear gas and rubber bullets against peaceful protesters. If you watch any video (even non media) the only time tear gas and rubber bullets were used was during the looting... never at a peaceful protest... WTF..

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Stupidity is everywhere!! I went to a local Circle K yesterday around noon time. Construction workers & business dress were lined up outside the front of the building. Some masks some not. WTF?? Got gas and line had subsided so your shoulder to shoulder outside but yellow tape in the floor 6’ apart leading to cash register. So guess your safe outside in line but the government ordered line inside will keep you safe. What a crock of sh...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Never heard of the Judicial Watch, but my Rolex watch works just fine. I only had to make one large donation to get it and a annual donation for a tune-up to keep it working properly. If you want to save a lot of money, Citizen makes great watches and you can get them for around $100 and they don't need annual tune-ups :):):)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• In the 1950-60’s and 70s we fight for the content of your character not the color of your skin.

Fast forward to 2020. Now the fringe says it’s back to the color of your skin and character doesn’t matter.

These anarchist’s and communists and fringe lunatics have never taken a drive down my street. My street looks like the United Nations and we live in peace harmony and everyone looks out for their neighbor. It’s really a beautiful place.

MLK is spinning in his grave. Fortunately his legacy lives on through some of his children and God children. There is always hope.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎