Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I read this story late last night or early this morning ....since then.....this happened...

the story showed a picture of armed citizens.....it said the police stood shoulder to shoulder with them. When Antifa rounded the corner and saw everyone armed to the teeth.....they quickly turned and left town......Armed Citizens 1....antifa 0....

So why wouldn’t youtube want you to see this? Censorship sucks.....especially when they use it to play politics......I sent a message to trump several months ago to nationalize all the corrupt media....so somebody could report real factual news.....instead of political opinion...

nationalized news media - - really you want that????

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• What I was happy to see today were more stories about armed citizens taking a stand against the rioters and defending personal property... What I was very sad to see on FOX news were videos of police officers being attacked, beaten, run over by cars, and even shot dead in the street... 😟

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• if you are ever forced to shoot somebody....pray you don’t...

If you in anyway say the words that you intend to kill them or anything similar and somebody hears you say it ......that is Considered premeditated murder.........Premeditation can take place Ten years ago......or ten seconds ago.......or if you don’t shoot them....They can still charge you with Making terroristic threats..With a weapon...
    be very careful with your words.....

Before I knew about this I uttered those words while beating the crap out of a guy......if He would have “accidentally“ Died......When he fell over his head hit the asphalt .....there were many wItnesses within ear shot....of the parking lot. I just became aware of this Info about 6 months ago....

• the riots are a news distraction to keep people from knowing about this testimony.....

Show of hands if you heard anything about these hearings on tv....watch them today....maybe if anyone has it on their channel...

remember ....everything is a conspiracy.....

• Once again it is that lovely time of year so enjoyed by those of us that live along the Gulf Coast - Hurricane Season. And bonus this year - one forming in the Gulf right now for an early season blow. Hopefully this one will remain just a tropical storm but what if it doesn’t. 2020 is going to go down as one of the worst years in recent memory. Virus, riots, election year, a major hurricane could be the straw that broke the camel’s back. They are once again predicting 3 to 5 major hurricanes so my advice is if you live anywhere along the Gulf or Atlantic coasts start stocking up on supplies now - you could very well be completely on your own in the storms aftermath. A couple major Hurricanes could very well break the economy’s back. What is next for 2020 - the airborne clap:00008862::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• FOX News anchor said, "The President's security force did not use tear gas on the protestors, like many protestors and news agency claim. They used pepper balls and smoke canisters. To be clear, they did not use tear gas."

Damn lying protestors and fake news outlets. Where would they get "tear gas" from smoke canisters and tear inducing pepper balls?:/?(:rolleyes:

EDIT: The Defense Secretary just clarified, " To be clear, the President's security force did not use rubber bullets and tear gas as reported".

He should have explained that they used pepper balls which feel like rubber bullets and induce tears like tear gas, along with smoke canisters which look like tear gas being released. He should have explained that he understands how such conclusions could have been reached, instead of insinuating people were reporting complete lies.

• Once again it is that lovely time of year so enjoyed by those of us that live along the Gulf Coast - Hurricane Season. And bonus this year - one forming in the Gulf right now for an early season blow. Hopefully this one will remain just a tropical storm but what if it doesn’t. 2020 is going to go down as one of the worst years in recent memory. Virus, riots, election year, a major hurricane could be the straw that broke the camel’s back. They are once again predicting 3 to 5 major hurricanes so my advice is if you live anywhere along the Gulf or Atlantic coasts start stocking up on supplies now - you could very well be completely on your own in the storms aftermath. A couple major Hurricanes could very well break the economy’s back. What is next for 2020 - the airborne clap:00008862::00008172:

And my family and I got to start 2020 off by having to be evacuated from an airbnb overlooking a volcano that decided to erupt - - - - - got to admit I am definitely in the "whats next" camp

• FOX News anchor said, "The President's security force did not use tear gas on the protestors, like many protestors and news agency claim. They used pepper balls and smoke canisters. To be clear, they did not use tear gas."

Damn lying protestors and fake news outlets. Where would they get "tear gas" from smoke canisters and tear inducing pepper balls?:/?(:rolleyes:

well I can fully understand where a person who was hit by these could think it was tear gas and I could also understand why a reporter standing there reporting live might think the same thing, but shouldn't the press that is reporting this after the fact be verifying everything they report before they report it? - how hard would it have been?

Seriously - lately it has really been bugging me how much BS we are bombarded with that is just repeated misinformation and or lies - - people constantly share and re-post things because they sound dramatic and this do this sharing and re-posting without even taking the few seconds it would take to verify that it true - - Lately I have even been lecturing my wife about what she shares and telling her to take a few seconds and fact check first. - - When it comes to our media I expect them to fact check everything they report - I expect that from time to time things reported live and in the heat of the moment might need correcting later - that is understandable, but if you are reporting this in a broadcast or paper hours after the fact - - I don't think it is acceptable I think we have a right to hold our media responsible for doing 100% of everything possible to verify the things they report and if they cant they need to make it clear that what they are reporting has not been verified

I want news that is factual, I dont want opinion in my news thats for opinion shows, and I dont want what some reporter thinks might be true - if they dont know make it clear or dont report it

• well I can fully understand where a person who was hit by these could think it was tear gas and I could also understand why a reporter standing there reporting live might think the same thing, but shouldn't the press that is reporting this after the fact be verifying everything they report before they report it? - how hard would it have been?

Seriously - lately it has really been bugging me how much BS we are bombarded with that is just repeated misinformation and or lies - - people constantly share and re-post things because they sound dramatic and this do this sharing and re-posting without even taking the few seconds it would take to verify that it true - - Lately I have even been lecturing my wife about what she shares and telling her to take a few seconds and fact check first. - - When it comes to our media I expect them to fact check everything they report - I expect that from time to time things reported live and in the heat of the moment might need correcting later - that is understandable, but if you are reporting this in a broadcast or paper hours after the fact - - I don't think it is acceptable I think we have a right to hold our media responsible for doing 100% of everything possible to verify the things they report and if they cant they need to make it clear that what they are reporting has not been verified

I want news that is factual, I dont want opinion in my news thats for opinion shows, and I dont want what some reporter thinks might be true - if they dont know make it clear or dont report it

I did add an "edit" to my post, because the Defense Secretary just "clarified" what they "didn't use". He never mentions what they did use and where the confusion came from. That would be helpful when searching for the truth.

I always seek the truth and expect it from all government employees, including the President. I also expect it from my news sources. Knowing that none of the group's listed can be fully trusted I look for inconsistencies in reporting from many, many sites to help weed out the truth.

Many news outlets did follow up with other protestors and reporters that were there. They all confirmed, "burning eyes, smoke and welts from rubber bullets"

When most officials just deny they used tear gas and rubber bullets rather than tell you what they used, and you know protestors and reporters eyes were watering, throats were burning and they did have welts, what would you report?

• When most officials just deny they used tear gas and rubber bullets rather than tell you what they used, and you know protestors and reporters eyes were watering, throats were burning and they did have welts, what would you report?

Just for future reference you are agreeing that using information available on the ground at the time is understandable and does not show an agenda or lack of competence even if shown to be incorrect at a later date?

To be clear, if so I agree with you .....

..... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• If I were in charge of a news room I would have my people call and directly ask, I would not just sit on my hands and wait to be told - and if they would not tell me I would have the story / report say "we have not been able to verify this, but this is what our people in the field are telling us" - - - - I understand that it is not always possible to 100% verify everything, but it is always 100% possible to be honest and say you havent been able to verify it

We are talking about news professionals here - I expect more from them in reporting news - its their job, and it is very important that they get it correct

as to expecting the truth from government employees - - - you have got to be kidding me - - I love our military and our first responders and I trust them with my life and would gladly put my families safety in their hands, but trust to tell me the truth - - no - government employees will tell me what they are told to tell me and most of the time it will be whatever their superiors find benefits them - - on my list of most truthful occupations government employees would about as low as it gets

• If I were in charge of a news room I would have my people call and directly ask, I would not just sit on my hands and wait to be told - and if they would not tell me I would have the story / report say "we have not been able to verify this, but this is what our people in the field are telling us" - - - - I understand that it is not always possible to 100% verify everything, but it is always 100% possible to be honest and say you havent been able to verify it

We are talking about news professionals here - I expect more from them in reporting news - its their job, and it is very important that they get it correct

as to expecting the truth from government employees - - - you have got to be kidding me - - I love our military and our first responders and I trust them with my life and would gladly put my families safety in their hands, but trust to tell me the truth - - no - government employees will tell me what they are told to tell me and most of the time it will be whatever their superiors find benefits them

Not kidding! I expect the truth from all government employees. Sorry to hear you don't.

Please re-read my post if you want to argue a "they aren't always truthful point", which I clearly already said.;)

• Not kidding! I expect the truth from all government employees. Sorry to hear you don't.

Please re-read my post if you want to argue a "they aren't always truthful point", which I clearly already said.;)

Government employees are almost never truthful - if they are lower on the totem poll they tell what they are told to tell, if they are higher they tell what will serve them the best.

you can expect it all you want,, and perhaps being a member of the club you might get it, but the public we just get whatever bs you want to feed us