Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• They probably would not report it if it happened

they would if it was a white shooter....

most laws don’t condone shooting to protect stuff....you can’t shoot out the window of your house at someone stealing your car. If you’re in it, it’s different.... your life has to be in danger with no way to escape the situation.....if you’re in the store and afraid for your life....you can.

Check your state laws.....

• so - a quetion

We have a business, a bar, here in the town I work in, Palm Desert. the owner has been very vocal about not liking being shut down for the virus and making his political opinions known by painting messages on the roof of his business

eaaffed9-f1e8-4632-862f-6f522263c8ff-pd_red_barn_roof_message_1.jpg?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

092a477a-cf75-4cc8-bf66-f62289c5f248-redbarnupdate-1.jpg?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

228735e9-7bc3-4ffd-be87-7e3b30f10a2f-redbarnupdate-2.jpg?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

af07fc25-8d18-44af-b8a8-2161a8a0a8e1-REDBARNwelcomespeopleinside7106.JPG?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

This morning I woke up to the news that this business was gutted by fire - -cause yet to be determined

The way I see it we have 3 options with this

1. some one didnt like all of these messages and torched the place

2. the owner did all this as a cover up so that he could torch the place

3. its all just a coincidence the fire was an accident

so tell me what do you think???

As a side note - we did have a protest here in Palm Desert last night, but it was not even near this business and it remained completely peaceful with both the protesters and police taking a knee in a moment of silence before being disbursed

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Okay, not that I would hope for this type of violence, and maybe it has happened and just not been reported, but I can't help but wonder why there hasn't been a single case of a small business owner greeting looters of his livelihood with a twelve gauge shot gun? I know the laws are different in every state, but a very small part of me would love to turn on the news one night and see the bodies of looters being carried out of a small business in body bags.

Roadhawg Here you go

Business owners shoots and kills armed looter

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I have to laugh when I see Biden on tv reading his script. If you actually listen to it, he should take his own advice. He hasn’t done any of the things he proclaims he will in the last 30 years so why would anyone believe him to get them done in 180 days. ROTFLMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Does it seem idiotic that we have closed down the country due to the virus with many making more per week on unemployment are now able to protest by the 1000’s in the daytime when they should be social distancing or BACK AT WORK!! This country has completely left its common sense at the door!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Coming soon to a neighborhood near you - ANTIFA planning to move riots to suburbs?

who's ready for this?

if this rioting is not stopped by any means necessary I think armed confrontations with shootouts are inevitable. Government needs to stop this rioting TONITE or suffer the consequences when civil war breaks out between its citizens. How much longer do you think gun owners will slow restraint while being beaten and robbed? I’m too old to take an ass whippin so I got a 5lb pull on my .45 - which one ya think I’m gonna pick??

• if this rioting is not stopped by any means necessary I think armed confrontations with shootouts are inevitable. Government needs to stop this rioting TONITE or suffer the consequences when civil war breaks out between its citizens. How much longer do you think gun owners will slow restraint while being beaten and robbed? I’m too old to take an ass whippin so I got a 5lb pull on my .45 - which one ya think I’m gonna pick??

I suspect there are people in high places that would love to see this turn into a race war. seems like ever since Obama got elected the left has gone out of its way to push division on every front including race

• I suspect there are people in high places that would love to see this turn into a race war. seems like ever since Obama got elected the left has gone out of its way to push division on every front including race

What it happening can be debated but for one thing sure - it is NOT about a citizen being murdered in broad daylight by police anymore. This has taken on a new life of its own and what that anarchy is - is yet to be determined...

• Coming soon to a neighborhood near you - ANTIFA planning to move riots to suburbs?

who's ready for this?

You got that right....

Much of the worry stems from the notion that many in well-armed, suburban, and rural neighborhoods won't hesitate to exercise their Second Amendmentrights and elevated anxieties could lead to heavy confrontation.

"Antifa knows this," said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "Local and state authorities have to get a grip on this because if it moves to the suburbs, more people will die."

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I vaguely remember the Insurrection Act from law school (I was a young man when it passed😂) and it was used in the Hurricane Hugo aftermath and the LA riots. You really peaked my interest on this and when I heard em talk about it in the news I thought I would pass it along...

I always like to learn a little sumthin

who's ready for this?

I read this story late last night or early this morning ....since then.....this happened...

the story showed a picture of armed citizens.....it said the police stood shoulder to shoulder with them. When Antifa rounded the corner and saw everyone armed to the teeth.....they quickly turned and left town......Armed Citizens 1....antifa 0....

So why wouldn’t youtube want you to see this? Censorship sucks.....especially when they use it to play politics......I sent a message to trump several months ago to nationalize all the corrupt media....so somebody could report real factual news.....instead of political opinion...