Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The Floyd family has retained the services of famed autopsy expert Michael Baden to perform an autopsy. With the media attention on this event there can be no cover up or conspiracy big enough to circumvent a guilty plea. If you want to talk conspiracy - if the officer was for some really bizarre reason the public and government will want his head on a stick to placate the rioters. I’m sure they remember the aftermath of the Rodney King’s officer related trials!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Was in frequent contact with a friend on the ground in DC last night. Lets all hope tonight some don't think they can treat the peoples house like they are treating some of these cities or the response will be anywhere even close to the same. It almost reached a point last night when obvious organized groups pushed a line that would have set off a response never seen before and that I guarantee they have no clue is waiting. If this was to happen I am sure it would trigger a national response making the last few days look like a kids party, and personally that is what I and others I have spoken with today are convinced is their goal. For everyone's sake lets hope the President going to Cape Canaveral today changes the environment.

It is good to see the entire leadership in Minneapolis publicly acknowledging and warning that organized outside groups have been sent to their city to stoke violence. Also that they are now willing to accept Federal help.

As a side note when I search I find just about every outlet covering the attack on the CNN center in Atlanta last night but can't find a single major outlet outside of FOX affiliates and the Washington Examiner covering the attack on the FOX crew in DC or the DC Metro Police being told not to help, and they didn't .... while the Sun in the UK did ... are they covering it on TV ? I haven't been watching this morning.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I know it is a completely different time but I’m feel pretty safe saying the majority of the rioters have never heard of a incident at Kent State. The government has vast powers to quell violence such as we are seeing - they are just choosing restraint. If they ever decide enough is enough I fear it could possibly push us into race wars. This could be even more volatile than the Watts or Harlem riots with a much more deadly outcome. Hopefully cooler heads on both sides will prevail!!

• I know it is a completely different time but I’m feel pretty safe saying the majority of the rioters have never heard of a incident at Kent State. The government has vast powers to quell violence such as we are seeing - they are just choosing restraint. If they ever decide enough is enough I fear it could possibly push us into race wars. This could be even more volatile than the Watts or Harlem riots with a much more deadly outcome. Hopefully cooler heads on both sides will prevail!!

That is the reason that you do not let it get to this point

Looks like some want it.

After telling the DC Metro Police to not intervene or help the Secret Service (the crowds where on city grounds BTW) now she is egging on the "protesters" and giving them false information, claiming the WH has no defenses tweeting that there are no dogs or weapons "just a scared man behind a fence"...... of course Twitter didn't flag it as false .....

Not that Federal tax dollars support DC or anything .....

..... bored-squared

On the flip-side I have to give the Mayor of Atlanta kudos though, she knows why this is happening and is getting in front of it while telling her city the truth ....

• I just watched Trump speak and I may be wrong but he intimated putting troops on the ground. The only way that happens legally if he declares Marshall Law. That would really drive the left crazy and the shit would hit the fan!!

• I just watched Trump speak and I may be wrong but he intimated putting troops on the ground. The only way that happens legally if he declares Marshall Law. That would really drive the left crazy and the shit would hit the fan!!

Ahhhh depends .. and no I'm not talking about Uncle Joe ...

Like when active duty soldiers where sent to the border unless Martial Law is declared they cannot directly enforce the law or make arrests (the specific states National Guard can when activated by a states Gov) they can however be used in a support role. There is some untested grey area if a Governor requests troops if that would be "authorized by law"

Specific to the Counselors question:

10 U.S.C. § 375. Restriction on direct participation by military personnel The Secretary of Defense shall prescribe such regulations as may be necessary to ensure that any activity (including the provision of any equipment or facility or the assignment or detail of any personnel) under this chapter does not include or permit direct participation by a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps in a search, seizure, arrest, or other similar activity unless participation in such activity by such member is otherwise authorized by law.

...... nerd-squared

Edited 2 times, last by Orangeman ().

• thanks for learning me something👍 I just got a sick feeling if the instigators and rioters don’t back down it’s gonna turn into a real shit show!

• You just can't make this shit up. File the following in under the heading of "DON'T THESE FOOLS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO DURING THIS CRISIS?

New York City Will Fine You for Saying "Illegal Alien." That’s an Assault on the Constitution. Is that the best use of your time? What's the next move going to be? I suppose the Left Wing LIBERAL Governor from California (That wacko Gavin Newsom) is probably going to fine people for using the term DRUG DEALERS and be more politically correct by calling them UNLICENSED PHARMACISTS

Welcome to the new groundhog day when every day our country gets dumber and dumber with no end in sight

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• You just can't make this shit up. File the following in under the heading of "DON'T THESE FOOLS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO DURING THIS CRISIS?

New York City Will Fine You for Saying "Illegal Alien." That’s an Assault on the Constitution. Is that the best use of your time? What's the next move going to be? I suppose the Left Wing LIBERAL Governor from California (That wacko Gavin Newsom) is probably going to fine people for using the term DRUG DEALERS and be more politically correct by calling them UNLICENSED PHARMACISTS

Welcome to the new groundhog day when every day our country gets dumber and dumber with no end in sight

Does that mean a hooker is a commodities broker ???:00008172:

• 8PM curfew in city and county of Denver... We will see how that works out. When I watch the videos I notice mostly white people out tearing shit up... No only white but a majority are white... I wonder if the government knows how much people are fed up with the crap and how close we may be to another revolution...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

What crisis ARE we Currently going through in September of 2019? That order was written in Sept. 2019. The article you quoted was written in Oct 2019.

The order pertains to harassment in the workplace, by employers. Unless the employer illegally hired illegal immigrants, calling an employee an "illegal alien" would be insulting, demeaning and harassing.

Sounds reasonable. No?;)

Forgot to mention...It turns out you can very much, "make this shit up".:/

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• Years ago I had a feeling that cell phones would become a big problem if used in the wrong way. I recall telling my brother this little thing (cell phone) is going to cause great destruction. Cell phones are a powerful tool in the hands of radical group think. The youth today don't appear to have any patriotic view of this country and they are the generation that can and chose to communicate their anger against the country in quick efficient manor mobilizing in an instant.

The media only inflames the haltered.

Bad news, very bad news.