Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• If Joe Biden claims he can beat Joe Biden does that mean if we vote for him he won't be the winner? Tricky, very tricky! Not sure if it will work but its worth a chance.

I looked for the video, couldn't find it but I'm sure it will surface.

• 1) "Article", "Press release", splitting hairs.

2) I asked a question to understand your position.

3) Thank you and I stand by my previous final sentences. I couldn't care less if every Democrat was put in prison, I couldn't care less if every Republican was put in prison, IF they are proven guilty of a crime that warrants prison. :*

• 1) "Article", "Press release", splitting hairs.

2) I asked a question to understand your position.

3) Thank you and I stand by my previous final sentences. I couldn't care less if every Democrat was put in prison, I couldn't care less if every Republican was put in prison, IF they are proven guilty of a crime that warrants prison. :*

Let’s go one step further and say we just throw the whole damn bunch - House, Senate, President - out on their ass and start over!! Not gonna happen but I just wonder if that were to happen how long it would be before we are right back where we are now?? This country seems to be split in two with no way to unite again with whomever is in power: Hard not to be somewhat pessimistic during this time. I always said politics suck but...just DAMN!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Let’s go one step further and say we just throw the whole damn bunch - House, Senate, President - out on their ass and start over!! Not gonna happen but I just wonder if that were to happen how long it would be before we are right back where we are now?? This country seems to be split in two with no way to unite again with whomever is in power: Hard not to be somewhat pessimistic during this time. I always said politics suck but...just DAMN!

It may be the, "devil you know" scenario on steroids. We may all end up, looking upon today as "the good ole days of politics.

If it totally reset, even without parties, the old parties would be easy to identify by their talking points. All the old arguments would still be there. With no Republicans or Democrats, people would just call out conservatives and liberals.

• One of my favorite authors (Tom Clancy) wrote a book about having to establish a new government, after a terror attack killed most of the federal government. Very good reading.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• One of my favorite authors (Tom Clancy) wrote a book about having to establish a new government, after a terror attack killed most of the federal government. Very good reading.

Same premise in TV show Designated Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland. Interesting show. WOLF may be right on this - if all the existing government ceased to exist the group that takes power might be way worse than what we have now. For sure whether liberal or conservative - one will certainly be just as unhappy as they are now - would anything really change??

• Let’s go one step further and say we just throw the whole damn bunch - House, Senate, President - out on their ass and start over!! Not gonna happen but I just wonder if that were to happen how long it would be before we are right back where we are now?? This country seems to be split in two with no way to unite again with whomever is in power: Hard not to be somewhat pessimistic during this time. I always said politics suck but...just DAMN!

some of them are going to prison very soon....and the previous administration too....

• I don’t have a problem with different parties....but right now too many individuals are way too far right and left.....our government was made to operate in a more centered ideology. Not meant for those Far out type of politicians....they need to go....

• What the heck is going on!?

We have investigators, investigating investigators.

The FBI investigating The FBI.

Judges hiring lawyers to plead their case for pursuing a case.

We have intelligence committees investigating intelligence committees.

The Federal government is suing states.

States are suing the federal government.

Criminals are being released from prison because of Covid 19, sometimes with 12 years left on their sentence. While others are being put in prison, for what should be just a fine, for opening their business despite Covid 19 orders.

And somewhere in the world somebody is eating puppies for lunch.

I feel like I'm in bazaaro world.:S

• this old song comes to mind
    🎵Ball of Confusion🎶

• WOLF

“Judges hiring lawyers to plead their case for pursuing a case.

That is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen a judge do....and some of them can be downright looney tunes!’ If this judge is allowed to pull these kinds of shenanigans where does it stop?? Just do away with the prosecution and go back 150 years in time and have a hanging judge - have a 1 hour trial - and then swing em from the gallows. I know some would say that is what we need these days and maybe so....,,unless you are the accused. If this liberal overseeing the Flynn prosecution is unbiased as the system intends — I’ll kiss every ass on the courthouse steps and give em 3 days to draw a crowd!!!

• WOLF

“Judges hiring lawyers to plead their case for pursuing a case.

That is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen a judge do....and some of them can be downright looney tunes!’ If this judge is allowed to pull these kinds of shenanigans where does it stop?? Just do away with the prosecution and go back 150 years in time and have a hanging judge - have a 1 hour trial - and then swing em from the gallows. I know some would say that is what we need these days and maybe so....,,unless you are the accused. If this liberal overseeing the Flynn prosecution is unbiased as the system intends — I’ll kiss every ass on the courthouse steps and give em 3 days to draw a crowd!!!

only a guilty judge would hire a lawyer...before he’s charged with anything...

• it’s all about stealing an election with phony mail on votes......just look at the Predicted timing of the end of the virus.....right after the election....thank GOD....I thought it would end before the election....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…edictive-model-shows.html

with a little more mask wearing and social distancing we could end it before the election....