Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I got some new riding gloves - just in time for election season! ;)

Went out to run some errands this afternoon (this part of FL is mostly "open") and even I was surprised by the number of American flags accompanied by Trump 2020 flags that have all the sudden popped up in my town. Saw a giant one flying on a property next to the Turnpike must have been 20 feet long and 100 feet in the air so every traveler down the pike could see it. Even saw a few on businesses. American flags and permanent flagpoles on residential properties are springing up like weeds. I haven't seen anything like it since just after 911. It truly surprised me to see so many and I suspect its just the start.

...... winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Went out to run some errands this afternoon (this part of FL is mostly "open") and even I was surprised by the number of American flags accompanied by Trump 2020 flags that have all the sudden popped up in my town. Saw a giant one flying on a property next to the Turnpike must have been 20 feet long and 100 feet in the air so every traveler down the pike could see it. Even saw a few on businesses. American flags and permanent flagpoles on residential properties are springing up like weeds. I haven't seen anything like it since just after 911. It truly surprised me to see so many and I suspect its just the start.

...... winning.JPG

Hopefully that is a sign that this is the start of the crushing defeat of the left’s flawed ideology! Let the sleeping giant rise up to keep America great!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I got booted from a Book Face slingshot group today. 8o

Posted a photo of my new gloves...

and then the abuse started. Everything from dog poo to suggestions for oral sex with foreign leaders was mentioned, and everything in between you might imagine.

The tipping point seems to have been some folks asking where I got them, and then I had the temerity to say I found them on a FB page called: I Love My Freedom. I was immediately booted and the thread taken down. I'm also absolutely 💯 certain that the admin likewise booted all the foul-mouthed commentators. LoL! NOT! :D

I know we rib each other pretty hard and everyone gives as good as they get - but with VERY few exceptions, everyone is civil, clever, and willing to live & let live.

This doesn't leave a bad taste in the mouth regarding Book Face, ya jump in the swimming hole, ya kinda realize that local wildlife uses the hole, too.

It DOES give me a wonderful 👏 appreciation for my family 👪 here on our forum. (Special kudos to our favorite Panda admin!)

Many thanks to all y'all who have made me welcome, tolerated my foibles, and helped and taught me in spite of them. God bless us every one!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I’m sure this is just the biggest coincidence in history but here goes......the government started a Data collection Project called LIFELOG....to collect every piece of information it could about everybody.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog

They suggested they ended the program for some stupid reason.......and just so happens the day they stopped LIFELOG....a new thing called FACEBOOK started....and what FACEBOOK secretly does is collect every piece of information about everybody to turn over to the government while pretending not to......so remember every personal thing You post ....you gave directly to the government....on a silver plater....

https://www.reddit.com/r/consp…he_same_day_facebook_was/

and remember ....everything is a conspiracy......carry on....as if noting happened...or matters.

• related to my post 16,108....google, yahoo and others compile all your searches for “someone” and Alexa (records everything it hears in your house 24/7). Why? It just doesn’t “wake up” when you call it.....It’s always awake..... Who controls All the info in Stored in “cloud”?

I stopped searching using those a few years ago... I Search use DuckDuckGo dot com...

• They have move the goal post again. The new phrase is "there's no evidence of wide spread voter fraud" so voter fraud isn't a problem unless its wide spread voter fraud.

That has been the line all along. Even after that Republican lady in Florida got busted for voter fraud claimed, "They do it all the time, I was just leveling the field". Even during and at the fizzled end of Trumps, "Voter Fraud Task Force" that did an over one year investigation into voter fraud with no conclusive results.

Do you and Orangeman assume that if it is Philly it must be Democrats? The article doesn't give a clue to what party or person's benefited from the fraud. It just says clients of a consulting firm. That could be any party or every party.

Any voter fraud, Voter depression, map gerrymandering...should be rooted out because it all hurts our democratic process. All violators should be prosecuted and lose their right to vote.

• That has been the line all along. Even after that Republican lady in Florida got busted for voter fraud claimed, "They do it all the time, I was just leveling the field". Even during and at the fizzled end of Trumps, "Voter Fraud Task Force" that did an over one year investigation into voter fraud with no conclusive results.

Do you and Orangeman assume that if it is Philly it must be Democrats? The article doesn't give a clue to what party or person's benefited from the fraud. It just says clients of a consulting firm. That could be any party or every party.

Any voter fraud, Voter depression, map gerrymandering...should be rooted out because it all hurts our democratic process. All violators should be prosecuted and lose their right to vote.

if it was a republican it would have been in the headline.....

Just like certain races that commit crimes are never usually listed...

this entire problem could be rectified by just eliminating Political party’s and making everyone just a plain ordinary registered voter. with a national voter ID.

• Do you and Orangeman assume that if it is Philly it must be Democrats? The article doesn't give a clue to what party or person's benefited from the fraud. It just says clients of a consulting firm. That could be any party or every party.

Come on man .....

First: I didn't post an "article" I posted a release from the DOJ purposely so only the indisputable facts where noted without any slant.

Second: I never mentioned any party, that sir was your assumption of motive. Something you castigate others for doing.

Third: Not that it has anything to do with the intent of my post but since you brought it up.... it only take a few seconds to find out what agenda he was supporting..

https://www.inquirer.com/news/…guilty-plea-20200521.html

..... kiss-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• This is why WOLF has been added to my list, it has taken 4 years to finally do this.

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• That has been the line all along. Even after that Republican lady in Florida got busted for voter fraud claimed, "They do it all the time, I was just leveling the field". Even during and at the fizzled end of Trumps, "Voter Fraud Task Force" that did an over one year investigation into voter fraud with no conclusive results.

I like how when it is going to hurt the Dumbocrats, there has to be iron clad, indisputable proof which is then disregarded by the MSM and Dumbocrats, but just a mere allegation against a Repub is the end of the world, BAHAHA

And I agree that ANY voter fraud, even if it's 1 person in 1 district, they should be rooted out, the offender punished by jail term, and the official that allowed it to happen be FIRED and prosecuted for failing to uphold the LAW.

No assumption on my part, any voter fraud is a big problem.BTW the only one assuming anything is you.