Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• OK I’ll take the cheese. This can’t be real.....

it was supposed to be a private email to donna Brazille.....the lady that gave her the debate questions ahead of time...they thought the fix was in and she would never lose the election...

Keep watching as they all get arrested....4 ex presidents...and Vice Presidents, and Obama’s entire administration...and half of Congress And the upper FBI and CIA and half of Hollywood, and half the world leaders.... and ultra rich people...that’s why all the Democratic distractions have been going on for the last 3 1/2 years ...they know they are caught in trumps swamp draining project.....they have all the evidence, And 33,000 Lost emails and many many more things.....
    this has been 20 years in the making....It’s the biggest military operation in history..there are over 170,000 sealed indictments.....

remember when trump announced he had 30 generals behind him.....how much of the military do you think they now control...why do you think he gave them over a trillion dollars....it’s payback time...

• In the beginning, I had high hopes, but I've since come to believe that no one, and I mean no one will ever be arrested or prosecuted for anything. I hope I'm proven wrong, but I've lost faith in Sean Hannity's predictions... 😕

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• In the beginning, I had high hopes, but I've since come to believe that no one, and I mean no one will ever be arrested or prosecuted for anything. I hope I'm proven wrong, but I've lost faith in Sean Hannity's predictions... 😕

in my opinion things must go down before the election. Can’t risk it if trump doesn’t get re-elected. Which I hope he does but....everyone thought killery would win. After all they put him through he deserves the win.

• Hi, little guy. How are you today. I see you have questions about big people stuff. I know when adults talk it can sometimes be confusing.

In the second link you posted, the thought process is more clear. Pelosi wasn't speaking about ALL illegal immigrants. She was speaking of those with a tax I.D. number.

If a person has tax ID number, The assumption is they pay taxes. If a person pays taxes, Pelosi feels they deserve assistance in this time of need.

Now, what I'm not sure of and maybe you can ask your teacher at school. Is, How is somebody illegal and paying taxes? Seems there would be work visa's involved, which remove their "illegal" status.

I however am not certain little Philly. I hope I helped a little.:)

• some people consider they pay tax because of State sales tax on stuff they buy like cars, motorhomes, boats, guns....normal things...

I’m with ya - if there is one prosecution on the anti Trump side the whole house of cards may come falling down - major players will do everything in their power to see that never happens. I just wonder - if Biden were to win - will the Republicans go after him with the same vigor the Democrats went after Trump? Probably not - we will just sit back and swallow it like we did with Obama!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Now I understand. So illegals are ok to harbor in sanctuary cities, but only WORKING illegals get the free cash hand outs. A difference without distinction. Kinda like all women who have been sexually molested by a REPUBLICAN need to be listened to and have their cases fully investigated, but if they accuse a DEMOCRAT and that DEMOCRAT says he didn't do it - well if that's good enough for Chuck Schumer to believe, than i guess they don't have to investigate. After all, Bill Clinton did not have sex with that women.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• some people consider they pay tax because of State sales tax on stuff they buy like cars, motorhomes, boats, guns....normal things...

I consider that the price they pay for being here illegal, at least the state gets a little something from them while they're here. I would never count that toward a government assistance program.

Illegals need to get out and get in line.

Work Visa people that work construction, Farms...and pay federal tax. Should at least be in the conversation for consideration. Which is what it sounds like Pelosi is saying(according to Funs second link).

• Now I understand. So illegals are ok to harbor in sanctuary cities, but only WORKING illegals get the free cash hand outs. A difference without distinction. Kinda like all women who have been sexually molested by a REPUBLICAN need to be listened to and have their cases fully investigated, but if they accuse a DEMOCRAT and that DEMOCRAT says he didn't do it - well if that's good enough for Chuck Schumer to believe, than i guess they don't have to investigate. After all, Bill Clinton did not have sex with that women.

Son, son. I never said anything about harboring illegals in sanctuary cities. I never said I agree with sanctuary cities.

I hope I helped your understanding of things little fella.

Please let me know when I can go back to talking to Phil the adult. This speaking to you as if your 6 was fun, but...;)

• I’m with ya - if there is one prosecution on the anti Trump side the whole house of cards may come falling down - major players will do everything in their power to see that never happens. I just wonder - if Biden were to win - will the Republicans go after him with the same vigor the Democrats went after Trump? Probably not - we will just sit back and swallow it like we did with Obama!

I'm not so sure. The political environment has degraded significantly between the parties. There is nothing civil between them any longer. I remember the republicans clearly saying that the democrats shouldn't pursue their efforts with President Trump because eventually there will be another democrat in the office and the republicans would treat them the same way. Many will see it as their obligation to follow through with that threat and possible that a large enough group in their base will demand it from them. I believe that both sides have discovered that going after the sitting president of the other party is a great way to energize your base and I'm afraid they will see this a the new normal moving forward.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• I consider that the price they pay for being here illegal, at least the state gets a little something from them while they're here. I would never count that toward a government assistance program.

Illegals need to get out and get in line.

Work Visa people that work construction, Farms...and pay federal tax. Should at least be in the conversation for consideration. Which is what it sounds like Pelosi is saying(according to Funs second link).

I agree with your first two statements however the assistance programs are and should only be for for Citizens and Citizens only .... I can't get housing assistance from NYC if I live and work there but claim residency in another state. I would however have to pay state and local income tax for the privilege of working there. Same goes for CA if I work there but claim residence in another state my kids cannot get tuition assistance but I would still have to pay state and local taxes. It is a well established precedent that paying taxes to a jurisdiction does not grant you residency or access to assistance programs.

IMO no Federal program should include non-citizens (other than immigration of course). If the states want to give away their tax dollars that is up to them and their constituents as long as no Federal funds are used.

.... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I'm not so sure. The political environment has degraded significantly between the parties. There is nothing civil between them any longer. I remember the republicans clearly saying that the democrats shouldn't pursue their efforts with President Trump because eventually there will be another democrat in the office and the republicans would treat them the same way. Many will see it as their obligation to follow through with that threat and possible that a large enough group in their base will demand it from them. I believe that both sides have discovered that going after the sitting president of the other party is a great way to energize your base and I'm afraid they will see this a the new normal moving forward.

You are absolutely correct in your assumption - but Republicans have never been as vicious as the Democrats - even with their now known foolish prosecution of Bill Clinton. You would think Democrats would have seen how that turned out and avoided it at all costs. At this point it really doesn’t matter if Reps were to go after Biden - the country couldn’t be anymore divided than it is now anyway. Anybody that believes Biden will do anything but further divide they are looking thru rose colored glasses!! To be fair if Trump wins around 45% of the country will despise him. Now that I think of it anybody have any rose colored glasses for sale - my dark outlook is stopping me from seeing a particular rosie political future :00008172:

• I understand your point. Paying tax somewhere and not getting any local benefits. Put in that context, I would lean to your way of thinking. Though Federal doesn't differentiate state borders, unless you are talking about guns, marijuana, abortion, separation of church and state...:)

I still think it's worth them considering. Let Congress hash it out and I guarantee if it needs to pass the Senate it will end with your decision.:)

Me personally, I won't be affected either way and don't know the average federal tax contribution by such immigrants. That would help me decide and should help them.

• You are absolutely correct in your assumption - but Republicans have never been as vicious as the Democrats - even with their now known foolish prosecution of Bill Clinton. You would think Democrats would have seen how that turned out and avoided it at all costs. At this point it really doesn’t matter if Reps were to go after Biden - the country couldn’t be anymore divided than it is now anyway. Anybody that believes Biden will do anything but further divide they are looking thru rose colored glasses!! To be fair if Trump wins around 45% of the country will despise him. Now that I think of it anybody have any rose colored glasses for sale - my dark outlook is stopping me from seeing a particular rosie political future :00008172:

democrats have way more to lose...Right now many of them know they committed treason....they know the possible penalty....they know...or they think they know if trump is gone everything will go away......they are wrong....it’s already been set into motion...they would have to kill a lot of people ...the swamp has probably many thousands of people swimming in it....

You don’t have to be the fastest rabbit to beat the lion......just faster than the slowest one..

• this is the real issue with illegal aliens....

https://www.politifact.com/fac…pose-300-billion-annuall/

how much better would our infrastructure be with this kind of money....how much lower would The national debt be...how much lower would your taxes be...

Damn Dog, you don't read the articles you post. You do understand that headlines are "click bait", right?

The story, kinda blows your entire "how much better, lower, lower" argument up.

• Damn Dog, you don't read the articles you post. You do understand that headlines are "click bait", right?

The story, kinda blows your entire "how much better, lower, lower" argument up.

and you thought I was right wing - Dog makes George Wallace look like a bleeding heart liberal :00008172::00008172: