Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Bigdog sorry I missed your one post when I responded that I watched all your videos. I have now watched all 9. That red pill still hasn't kicked in. Was I suppose to eat first?:P

Some questions.

9 you ask? There are 10 you state. Sorry, I have a new conspiracy for you. What happened to part 5. Who erased it? Why? What are they hiding?

Why during the whole "pizzagate" part, is the namesake event not mentioned. Is "Q" embarrassed that a dumbass raided the pizza joint and there was nothing there?

How can the narrator say "Q" is so accurate when you haven't hit the mark once?

How is it that the most powerful, corrupt, all encompassing group of people on the planet are all Liberals and somehow with all their power never infiltrated the Republican party? Well, besides "The traitor, John McCain".

How can the narrator believe Monsanto is one of the great evils and Trump is the greatest human savior, when Trump has removed regulations that were keeping companies like Monsanto from polluting the land, sea and air? They are contradictory beliefs.

What if Trump knew about that Baron book from the 1800's? Named his son Baron and when running for President thought it would be great to have Pence in his story so it can all appear to be foretold?

It did make me want to check out the book.;)

JFK Jr. Grave site being a "Q", if true, is interesting.

I guess if we don't see him before Jan. 1, 2021 we can count on more excuses as to why another "precise time" was missed?

What if "Q" chose "Q" because they saw JFK Jr's site and thought they could add more appeal to their movement??(

It's real easy to look like time travel if you start with the past.

Edited 2 times, last by WOLF ().

• ok, catching that #5 was missing was pretty good. I didn’t realize I missed it, but I found out the reason.....it’s been blocked.....

I refuse to sign up for youtube because it’s part of the enemy......so it’s not a conspiracy it’s blocked to certain viewers....I won’t be able to see it but if you can please let me know what’s in it....youtube is in the pocket of the deep state...as proven by their selective removal of things against the deep state.... one has to ask what are they afraid of?

As to pizza gate....this is my evaluation of letting it go unmentioned because of vigilante actions that some self proclaimed do Gooder taking the law into his own hands....nobody wants to see innocent bystanders hurt or killed by accident.....Doesn’t mean that it’s not real. They are devil worshippers and that includes child sacrifice and other hideous things....which will be coming to light shortly.....people will be totally shocked at this info.

The Q thing is one of the biggest most involved military type operation ever conceived...the enemy has been embedded and in place going back hundreds or even thousands of years.. Related to royal bloodlines.... search the blood relationships of the world leaders....currently I heard there are over 150,000 sealed indictments which need to be served....to achieve arresting them simultaneously Is a monumental task which will require a very large military operation.....to achieve the object while protecting innocent lives has to be considered...These people are situated all around the world.....

since this is a giant in scale, a secret military operation some deception was employed to Keep those involved safe and to make the guilty expose their plans...moves and counter moves like a chess match....so since I’m not an insider I was only using information as to timelines that I believed were going to happen.....the “propaganda” to trick everyone was pretty good. It fooled me...which was the intended effect...some of the Q posts are actually embedded with code....I’m not a code breaker....so if I mistook the info at face value....so did the enemy...

the deep state consists of Both democrats and republicans (never trumpets) (rinos) Search for all of the politicians that have “left“ the political arena ...To spend more time with their families and other reasons...since trump took office......it is my understanding that many have been given a pass....to protect the investigation...to gather up the big fish...standard police tactics. it is my belief they were individually shown the incriminating evidence and given an option to go quietly or go publicly. It was also suggested that many wouldn’t be exposed for military/political continuity reasons....

I’m not sure about the book stuff and some of the other things suggested in the presentation....but normal people aren’t privy to all of the things going on....

Q is actually a level of secrecy, like secret and top secret....it’s a higher Level....one doesn’t really know when the Q was added to the gravesite....

as to Monsanto and others, they are still spraying chemtrails for some reason.....I’m not happy about that.....but it could be part of the smoke screen to make the deep state think everything is normal.....I’m sure there are still top military people that are deep state and working to save themselves, just like the top people at the FBI and the Obama administration are enemies of the nation...Acting to overthrow the president...

regarding time travel and other Futuristic things....I’m very sure there are many things our government has in their bag of tricks....I personally would love to see them...I have seen A few things in public that I find unbelievable...Seriously...things in the sky...if you look at the stealth airplane for example....you would never know about them if they didn’t have something much better....In my opinion...that goes for space based weapons...which we will never see...because of where they are ...

everything they need (Evidence wise ) to pull off the takedown Is in hand....they have a date set for the major take down....it is fast approaching....no, I don’t know that date....but if you think of it logically, it has to happen before the election...another reason was to red pill the general public by exposing them piece by piece.....I.E. the Russia investigation and the impeachment hoax....think of who were exposed As liars to the public....

this take down does involve...Congress, Hollywood, Music business, world leaders, Tv news and print news personalities And more.....big names, very rich and powerful people.....think Epstein. He had blackmail videos involving big wigs...now being used as Prosecution evidence. Normal legal system will be bypassed straight to military tribunals...realize also, the timeline has been used to remove corrupt deep state people in all positions and replace them with Uncorrupted patriots. think about all of the people trump fired and removed..because they were corrupt...Draining the swamp means all of them...

JFK jr had a bounty on his head.....reason for his possible disappearance....he was going to run against killery ....we all know how their enemies ended up... I would fake my death too...not easy to do without $$$$....

the deadline is fast approaching to see something tangible in full public view..trump has been dropping clues to his involvement with Q....rumor has it he signs As Q+.....so I’m looking for much needed justice to be delivered. Soon. Understand also their could be a big public backlash..this must be taken into account and prepared for. Can’t have the country fall into mass chaos ...Protection plans are in place ...So I’m patiently waiting to see this happen. Also understand this entire plan involves saving the entire population of earth from the deep state plans.....Trump is truly a hero...of biblical proportion. Along with the Patriot master Minds of this 20 plus year plan..Imagine all the parts that have to come together to pull this off....undetected....make no mistake good people have already died in the fight....some of which have been going on in secret behind the scenes....the entire world is about to change in a positive way...

• That must be a couple hours of your life that you'll NEVER get back

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Never since the forum started have I ever considered this...I’m very close

oh hell Bill Martin join us! It's a good group and if you need to you can peek at some posts if you want.

It is however nice when he gets into the mode of having a conversation with himself.....:rolleyes:

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~