Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Id hit it - :P:P:00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• They set a perjury trap for Flynn. Case closed. It’s not the FBIs job to invent crimes for you to plead to.

like it or not Flynn walks. FBI agents will be serving his time.

Hannity, after his statements very similar to yours, then pleaded with the judge. "Come on Judge, we need you..."

He was, as you, begging a judge who twice thwarted that argument by the defense to reverse himself. Basically admit you are a bad judge, Judge. Please.

• In this country we a concept in our legal system that says EVERY person is "Innocent until PROVEN Guilty" - - And most importantly it does not mean one or two or even a thousand people believe they have seen proof - - - it has to meet the standards of our legal system and then be proven in a court of law

For some reason when its convenient or fits the narrative they want to believe some people would like to skip past this technicality as they might want to think of it and got straight to the hanging

Many people on the left acted this way with Kavanaugh - "just hang the bastard - we don't need proof because we believe it"

Right now the are some on the Right that feel the same way about Biden - they dont need any proof or an actual trial they have convinced themselves that they already know - -"just punish him"

I could go on and on listing cases where people stopped thinking about the importance of how our system works and wanted to just throw it away because they believed they knew - "God complex I guess"

Zimmerman was a good example - - if it were up to some he would have been hung right then and there - - but in the end, under the laws and with the evidence presented the court found him innocent

And now we have this case of the poor young man who was shot by a father and son - - - there are people who would approve of it if the son and dad were lynched right now.

This happens all the time - People either let their emotions run their brain or they think they no better than the system and forget that if we were to listen to them and just skip the part where it has to be proven in a court of law our entire legal system would fall apart

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY - - its what sets our system apart - - you can speculate all you want, you can believe all you want - heck the accused can even say they did it - - - - - none of it counts for anything until it is proven in a court of law

At this point in time - the father and son are innocent, Biden is innocent, Flynn is innocent - everyone who has not had their day in court is INNOCENT,

You are free to form an opinion with what small part of the story you might think you know - but that doesn't prove anything and from a legal stand point it would probably disqualify you from ever actually being one of the people that ultimately would decide

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Laws, jurisprudence, integrity are all being diminished in today’s environment. I don’t think there has ever been a more polarizing President than Trump. A fight to the death between right and left. I get that but the folks that just eviscerated Brett Kavanaugh now go on record saying “I believe Tara Reade but Im voting for Biden anyway”. How can you make a statement like that and ever be taken seriously again? As divided as our country was before the pandemic I don’t believe anybody really knows what we are going to be or look like post pandemic. With our choices Biden or Trump can anyone see anyway we will come together and move forward to restore America’s greatness. I hate to be pessimistic but if Trump wins the media bias and investigations will continue. If Biden wins the media bias and investigations will continue. Our politicians on both sides have painted themselves into such a corner that move forward 20 years - the precedents set today will poison politics then! The old sayin “we reap what we sow” may well be killing democracy for our grandchildren. Truly a sad thought for their future!!

• You haven't had the best record with this. Maybe you should leave it to the professionals.^^

it was a conspiracy to overthrow the president....Flynn was a pawn used by the FBI...to try to discredit Trump...

one of us is right....shortly we will see who it is......I’m very confident in my prediction...why have all the top people in the FBI been fired.....you will see them in GITMO....

• Obama was just as polarizing, it's just that the reaction of the conservative media and populace was radically different.

Now that you mention it Obama was just as distasteful to myself and conservatives as Trump is to the left. I forgot because we all just swallowed it and dealt with it like adults. I stand corrected!!

• You forgot "the FBI is innocent" in your list of those accused and convicted by those with a possible "God complex".;)

You, I'm talking about you. Have it both ways Ed.:D

• You missed my post right after the one you quoted. I specifically put it there for you.:*

That sir is a deflection or misdirection if you will, so I will take it as correct. ...please kindly remove said talking point from your repertoire ...... tongue-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• it was a conspiracy to overthrow the president....Flynn was a pawn used by the FBI...to try to discredit Trump...

one of us is right....shortly we will see who it is......I’m very confident in my prediction...why have all the top people in the FBI been fired.....you will see them in GITMO....

What you and Edward Neal fail to understand from my posts is I am not wrong and no matter the outcome will remain right.

I never weighed in on whether or not I think Flynn should be imprisoned. I said, the courts are very much still deciding that, no matter how much you say he is free to go already.

I have said tooo many times now, he is guilty of the crimes and admitted guilt. That is fact. Indisputable. Unavoidable fact. Whether he will be convicted very much relies on people like Bill Martin .

• What you and Edward Neal fail to understand from my posts is I am not wrong and no matter the outcome will remain right.

I never weighed in on whether or not I think Flynn should be imprisoned. I said, the courts are very much still deciding that, no matter how much you say he is free to go already.

I have said tooo many times now, he is guilty of the crimes and admitted guilt. That is fact. Indisputable. Unavoidable fact. Whether he will be convicted very much relies on people like Bill Martin .

Thank you for that:thumbsup: !! A question for you. Do you believe everybody that has confessed to a crime committed it OR was innocent and confessed for fear of harsher treatment by the prosecutor?? You don’t have to be a lawyer to know the latter has happened countless times. With the botched investigation we probably will never know exactly what the truth is and what was not .

PS - Criminal defense is definitely not my speciality - learned many moons ago I couldn’t defend somebody I knew was guilty but believed they deserved the best possible defense which wasn’t me.

• Innocent until proven guilty

you may not believe this this is how it should work Wolf, but it is and I thank god people like you are not in charge

We can never go back to the days of lynchings no matter how much you would like it

• You forgot "the FBI is innocent" in your list of those accused and convicted by those with a possible "God complex".;)

You, I'm talking about you. Have it both ways Ed.:D

Have any individual members of the FBI been charged by any branch of law enforcement with a crime - did I miss something? either way you are correct that under our system if individual members of the FBI are accused of crimes the are innocent until proven guilty

and have it both ways? not sure what your talking about have I said any individual in the FBI is guilty of anything? if so I dont recall - hell I dont even know their names - - do I think it might be worth investigating - yes I do, but that doesnt mean that I think they are already guilty that just means I think based on what I have heard it might be worth looking into