Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Trump hopes Tara Reads accusation is false

"I've had many false accusations made. I can tell you that, many. And, maybe it is a false accusation," he added.

"Frankly, I hope it is, for his sake," Trump concluded.

wonder if anyone on the left would say the same if it were Trump?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hatred is blinding - no matter who employs it. All consuming.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• He wasn't charged with the other crimes, that were noted and signed by Flynn in his case as things he admitted to doing, because they were part of his plea deal. They were also publicly known crimes that weren't part of the "illegal" investigation.

You are all for justice, yet constantly defend criminals in Trumps orbit because of your blind man crush on Trump.

If the investigation was illegal, those that acted inappropriately should be punished. However, right now, the only people saying that are Hannity and the like who admittedly are cherry picking and "haven't read all 1100 pages" that were released. So, who is really showing a blind bias right NOW?:/

• He wasn't charged with the other crimes, that were noted and signed by Flynn in his case as things he admitted to doing, because they were part of his plea deal. They were also publicly known crimes that weren't part of the "illegal" investigation.

You are all for justice, yet constantly defend criminals in Trumps orbit because of your blind man crush on Trump.

If the investigation was illegal, those that acted inappropriately should be punished. However, right now, the only people saying that are Hannity and the like who admittedly are cherry picking and "haven't read all 1100 pages" that were released. So, who is really showing a blind bias right NOW?:/

THE INVESTIGATION WAS ILLEGAL - - - what don't you understand about that??????

should have never happened!!!!!

stop defending the wrong doing of the FBI - - - - every time you try to say Flynn is guilty you are justifying the illegal investigation

seriously - say it

Say the FBI was wrong to do what they did

can you even do that???????

• Unlike you, I didn't read all 1100 pages. I haven't had time. On top of that, what happen to innocent until proven guilty? You already convicted the FBI.

Your blind Trump man crush is astounding.:P

• It is amazing who can lie in the Justice system. The cops can lie to the accused. The lawyers can lie in court and misrepresent the truth. The only person who can be tried for lying is the accused. That is messed up.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• I convicted a guy that admitted and signed off on committing multiple crimes. Who may or may not get off on a technicality.;)

Wow - you can't even admit what the feds did was wrong and illegal

Mr. The End Justify s the Means - - AKA WOLF

You convicted a guy who was illegally entrapped and then had his family threatened - - - -bet you would have loved Nazi Germany

Seig Heil!!!

• It is amazing who can lie in the Justice system. The cops can lie to the accused. The lawyers can lie in court and misrepresent the truth. The only person who can be tried for lying is the accused. That is messed up.

A lawyer can get disbarred for lying in court - on the other hand we get big bucks for arguing different interpretations and versions of what is reported as the truth!!

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It is interesting to see people who have championed overturning criminal cases cheerleading for convictions. Why does anybody confess to a crime they didn't commit? Didn't the Central Park Five confess?

Yep they confessed - - - nothing else matters - - - just ask Wolf

• 1. Never talk to an FBI agent without a lawyer. Even if he’s off duty lying to them is a crime.

2. Obama warned Trump about Flynn. I don’t trust Obama or his FBI leaders. Which has just been proved.

hell its starting to look like Obama may have had a hand in promoting this very illegal activity

I think you might even say he colluded =O

• I kinda see where WOLF is coming from maybe a teeny tiny bit. That’s cause I’ve known him a long time. BUT my motor city madman -you are completely discounting the power of federal prosecutions. They run a 97% conviction rate with 94% being by plea bargain. It you have corrupt cops giving manufactured evidence to prosecutors they can beat you down. This has NOTHING to do with Trump - this could happen to you...or me!!! It must never happen again!!

• I kinda see where WOLF is coming from maybe a teeny tiny bit. That’s cause I’ve known him a long time. BUT my motor city madman -you are completely discounting the power of federal prosecutions. They run a 97% conviction rate with 94% being by plea bargain. It you have corrupt cops giving manufactured evidence to prosecutors they can beat you down. This has NOTHING to do with Trump - this could happen to you...or me!!! It must never happen again!!

sorry I dont see where he is coming from - - he wont even state that what the feds did was wrong - Strong arm tactic's can not be acceptable - yet his silence and unwillingness to say denounce what was done to Mr Flynn says hes okay with it - - when you see wrong and remain silent in my book thats the same as condoning it

Flynn lied and I believe lying is always wrong - - that does not mean he gave up his rights to be treated properly under the law - - Wolf seems to think it does.

• sorry I dont see where he is coming from - - he wont even state that what the feds did was wrong - Strong arm tactic's can not be acceptable - yet his silence and unwillingness to say denounce what was done to Mr Flynn says hes okay with it - - when you see wrong and remain silent in my book thats the same as condoning it

Flynn lied and I believe lying is always wrong - - that does not mean he gave up his rights to be treated properly under the law - - Wolf seems to think it does.

He is like me - loves to debate - I throw him a bone from time to time :00008172::00008356::00008356:

• Flynn lied and I believe lying is always wrong

You see, that's the thing ... he didn't, at least not to the investigators and even they stated he might not have had all the details exactly correct but they didn't feel he was trying to be deceitful. Just treating it as a casual conversation like it was represented to be.

And as far as talking to Kislyak during the transition, sorry... there is nothing wrong with that. He didn't tell them to or not to do anything, just asked them to hold off doing anything. Hell Kerry has been in active negotiations against the current administration interests with Iran since he left office. Has he registered.. has he been charged.

The shocking thing is we now know Obama knew about General Flynn's conversations which left Sally Yates "shocked" (her words not mine) that the President would know about someone being monitored/"wiretapped" first hand when their DOJ office didn't.

Now did he "lie" to VP Pence and it cost him his job, that is a whole other issue and we may never know if that was a diversionary reason for his dismissal so not to tie "Russia" to the administration ... but that has nothing to do with the charges ....

... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• sorry I dont see where he is coming from - - he wont even state that what the feds did was wrong - Strong arm tactic's can not be acceptable - yet his silence and unwillingness to say denounce what was done to Mr Flynn says hes okay with it - - when you see wrong and remain silent in my book thats the same as condoning it

You fail to realize, I constantly bring up the failure to register as a foreign agent. Guilty. Also not charged because it was included in his plea agreement.

He lied to the FBI and admitted it. Guilty.

Now as to the FBI being corrupt and illegally investigating him. I already said that the jury is very much out on that one. Show me a conviction to prove otherwise. I also already said that if there was agents that acted inappropriately they should be punished.

I'm sorry you read everything I write with a biased Trump man crush. You can't however, delete them. They are there so everyone can see your bias in plain site.

This should help you feel less weird about your extreme man crush.:*