Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Let’s look at that the questions posed a little differently from the FBI interview

Mr Flynn - “Do I need an Attorney”

FBI - “Naw - this is just an informal questioning - we got fresh donuts and hot coffee”

Mr Flynn - “I don’t know anything about Russia collision”

FBI - “Mr Flynn are you sure you do not want to rethink that answer? - We have the power to make you spend everything you have built, destroy everything you have accomplished to defend yourself plus we will go after everyone you love or care about!”

AGAIN - what would you do??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Only a California DemocRAT can turn a 21 billion surplus int a 54 billion deficit in ONE year.

Sooo lets open up Som businesses.. I have always said ”A liberals “conviction” is only as strong as their check book.”

Pass the lube. Here it comes...

(Nanny Gavin) These numbers are jaw-dropping," Newsom said. "I just hope that people are preparing themselves ... for the effort that we all need to engage together to undertake to unwind that and get back on our feet."

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• How is the FED going to bail out all 50 states for something they did to themselves. Forget our children paying for this, there is no way even they will ever pay for this. Not with the crooked Politicians. New York and New Jersey should take care of themselves and do not forget Cali.

• I sure cannot prove it but I bet Flynn plead guilty to save his family from being ruined more than they already have been

he plead guilty because they were going after his son.....the result of a conspiracy....

they dropped the case and He’s innocent and even if anything else comes up....Trump will pardon him....and then find a job for him in his inner circle....trump loves trustworthy people and the general tops the list....

it’s a non issue from today forward.....so stop worrying about it.

• How is the FED going to bail out all 50 states for something they did to themselves. Forget our children paying for this, there is no way even they will ever pay for this. Not with the crooked Politicians. New York and New Jersey should take care of themselves and do not forget Cali.

it doesn’t matter how much it costs to bail out the states....millions of pensions will be lost....number one ....then they can’t pay state workers, road crews, and police......and many others.....Including everyone on unemployment now......so now what do to have? ....and unemployment keeps getting higher... keep in mind they said 32% unemployment will be the tipping point for our economy......no economy....no society. Social break down, riots and looting and killings by roving mobs.....summers coming......think about it...Picture half the county on fire....could be your neighborhood....

it doesn’t matter how much it costs to bail out all the small businesses...which is 70% of our GNP.....without them the country goes broke because the stock market will crash....if we go down the world goes down.........and people will be bankrupt.....homeless and starving....that will lead to thousands of deaths....could be someone you know or a relative.....This isn’t a simple game with a simple answer....we are in uncharted territory....

Just be glad we can print our way out of this.....not a pretty thing to say but that’s the reality of the situation......how do you save millions of businesses, millions of jobs and millions of

Iives....at the same time....if you like eating and living......the amount of debt right now doesn’t mean shit....I predicted the national debt will close to double before things are somewhat normal......so far they Have only spent 3.5 trillion.......now answer this question......was that enough to end the problem? NOT EVEN CLOSE....People still haven’t been paid yet....over a month already......

so now the question comes down to two choices......create more national debt or millions possibly die....just like in the Great Depression......so what’s it going to be.....DEBT OR DEATH? it will be one or the other....no in between....trillions in debt or millions dead.....

• He was publicly lying about it, before the FBI questioned him. He was lying to Trump and Pence about it. That is why Trump said he "fired" him. That alone in an environment of Russian collusion investigations into Trump people raises red flags. I think any good investigator would want to question Flynn in that situation.

He also signed a written statement that he "failed to register as a foreign agent" when joining the Trump Campaign. That charge wasn't brought against him, because of his cooperation. That charge can be brought against him anytime before March of '22, should the DOJ have a leadership change by then.

• OK WOLF - ya got him - a man who served his country for 33 years rising to the rank of GENERAL gets tapped to go to work for the Trump administration and IMMEDIATELY tries to collude with Russia. Sure like to see you sell that to a jury!! Obviously the DOJ doesn’t think so or they wouldn’t have dropped the case.

• OK WOLF - ya got him - a man who served his country for 33 years rising to the rank of GENERAL gets tapped to go to work for the Trump administration and IMMEDIATELY tries to collude with Russia. Sure like to see you sell that to a jury!! Obviously the DOJ doesn’t think so or they wouldn’t have dropped the case.

1) The charges Barr is trying to dismiss are for lying to the FBI, not collusion.

2) I never said he colluded, he raised eyebrows

3) When you are a member of a Presidential campaign it is illegal to make deals with foreign countries on behalf of the U.S.

4) Openly lying about contact with foreign nations, while part of a Presidential Campaign raises flags.

5) What I was referring to is this. If you are on the payroll of a foreign country(Turkey for Flynn) and part of a Presidential Campaign, you are legally required to register as a "foreign agent".

Please don't try to lawyer me counselor.;)

• Collision was the unlawful illegal head of the spear. Lots of doctored evidence here. I’m gonna lawyer again - have you heard of ‘fruits of a poisonous tree” are inadmissible. They had no evidence to commence the investigation so they used a bogus dossier. I whether or not you believe Flynn is guilty or innocent - too DOJ officials BROKE THE LAW and if Flynn goes down he should get the top rack over Comey, Clapper and their band of criminals!’

PS “Don’t try to lawyer me”. / what the hell ya want me to do - I sure as hell can’t ballerina ya :00008172:

• very shortly ALL of the evidence will be made public....people will never believe the ones they are going to arrest......I’m talking about thousands of people will be arrested.....as soon a Trump took office he increased the holding capacity at GITMO from 500 to 13,000......all this after campaigning on draining the swamp.....I’ll give you a hint.....13,000 is a drop in the bucket for what Is coming....currently there are around 150,000 sealed indictments. This includes from Obama on down. World leaders, very wealthy, religious leaders, politicians, movie stars, Congress, news personalities and more. Military tribunals will become a household word...Flynn’s ordeal will look like a church picnic....Flynn is a hero....

what happened to him was a conspiracy....

• He was publicly lying about it, before the FBI questioned him. He was lying to Trump and Pence about it. That is why Trump said he "fired" him. That alone in an environment of Russian collusion investigations into Trump people raises red flags. I think any good investigator would want to question Flynn in that situation.

He also signed a written statement that he "failed to register as a foreign agent" when joining the Trump Campaign. That charge wasn't brought against him, because of his cooperation. That charge can be brought against him anytime before March of '22, should the DOJ have a leadership change by then.

it doesnt matter - it wasn't a crime - he committed ZERO things that were against any law - - You seriously think its okay to charge someone for lying to you under oath when YOU broke the law even talking to him???

Really

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Collision was the unlawful illegal head of the spear. Lots of doctored evidence here. I’m gonna lawyer again - have you heard of ‘fruits of a poisonous tree” are inadmissible. They had no evidence to commence the investigation so they used a bogus dossier. I whether or not you believe Flynn is guilty or innocent - too DOJ officials BROKE THE LAW and if Flynn goes down he should get the top rack over Comey, Clapper and their band of criminals!’

PS “Don’t try to lawyer me”. / what the hell ya want me to do - I sure as hell can’t ballerina ya :00008172:

Lawyer away. I forgot your ballerina career was cut short.:*

• it doesnt matter - it wasn't a crime - he committed ZERO things that were against any law - - You seriously think its okay to charge someone for lying to you under oath when YOU broke the law even talking to him???

Really

Failing to register as a foreign agent is a crime. You must have missed that one.

Was he lying under oath or during a casual conversation? Make up your mind.

It will be interesting to see if the judge goes along with the DOJ recommendation.

I remember back then. Then as now Trump and his people openly lie a lot about common knowledge things.

Back then, Trump would lie and say, "I never asked Russia for help". He did at a rally. Flynn would say, "I never met with those Russians". While pics of him meeting with them were floating around.

Had they all been more truthful, in their daily interactions with everyone, there would have been no reason for concern to begin with. Blatantly lying, time after time, question by question(publicly by anyone), will cause people to wonder, "WHY".

Then you get mad when they investigate you.

• Failing to register as a foreign agent is a crime. You must have missed that one.

Was he lying under oath or during a casual conversation? Make up your mind.

It will be interesting to see if the judge goes along with the DOJ recommendation.

see - - - this is a perfect example of your prejudice - - The "cops" if you will broke the law, they went after a man with made up evidence and they knew it was made up - - and what are you doing over and over again post after post? - - -you are trying to justify it - - - instead of condemning the "cops" for their huge violations of the law that are actually criminal your anti Trump feelings are keeping you focused on trying to make the victim of the "cops" crime the guilty one.

He lied, and shouldn't have - - but what he lied about wasn't even a crime and he was not even charged with the crimes you say he did do

Seriously why are you not posting your displeasure with the corruption at the highest levels of law enforcement?

End justifies the means = Wolf

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Dropping the case on Flynn makes more sense than trying to defend the investigation. Some basic hurdles would be difficult to rebutt in court. Will any of his statements be admissible? If it was determined that reasonable suspicion or PC were not there is the investigation itself valid. Withholding exculpatory evidence from his counsel should lead to prosecutorial misconduct charges.

Edited once, last by Red ().

• Dropping the case on Flynn makes more sense than trying to defend the investigation. Some basic hurdles would be difficult to rebutt in court. Will any of his statements be admissible? If it was determined that reasonable suspicion or PC were not there is the investigation itself valid. Withholding exculpatory evidence from his counsel should lead to prosecutorial misconduct charges.

YESSSSS SIR - CAN’T WAIT...

• I get it - I remember back then when Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice, Eric Holder lied also!! I would imagine you don’t want to remember that administrations corruption that amazingly enough was never put under the microscope like Trump and his administration. I keep asking myself WHY WHY WHY?? Perhaps you can enlighten me? If the government wants to get you they will - depending on the integrity of the leadership determines who is prosecuted and who is not. Democrats demonstrate daily they make Trump & company look like alter boys!!

• Our "American Experiment" is at stake here. As hard as it can be for most we as Americans should want truth. Our way of life depends on it. There is a well known book chapter P24: 16-18 that deals with this.

Our forefathers were so wise in how they set this whole thing up. Coming from an oppressive Monarchy they knew the dangers of dictatorial rule.

No matter what your political beliefs are the structure of our nation benefits all and avails recourse for all. It is not always expedient or pretty but it is the best system so far. Those that try or succeed in circumventing this are enemies of all.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎