Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Can you freakin believe that that arrogant asshole Jim Comey has the balls to say “THE DOJ HAS LOST IT’S WAY”

Whats even sadder is that there are never Trump people who would agree - - - to hell with following the law - - just get Trump and anyone associated with him! - - - - nothing else matters.

Right Wolf?

The end justify the means?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Whats even sadder is that there are never Trump people who would agree - - - to hell with following the law - - just get Trump and anyone associated with him! - - - - nothing else matters.

Right Wolf?

the left hasn’t been very stealthy about it ....

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• IT IS CALLED TREASON. And what are we supposed to do on TREASON. IT IS CALLED A FIREING SQUID. Miss spelling on both counts. But you do get the POINT! :cursing::evil:

Don't you love it when a group of people who are in our country illegally wants to tell us to change our laws?

I would bet we also have people in prison who would also like to change the laws the broke

• plan to erase our national debt in one year.

when the executions For treason start....put them on pay per view....all around the world....in the top corner of the screen they could have the national debt clock running backwards as it erases the debt. charge about $100 ....the clock would be spinning faster going down than it went up.....and when they confiscate all of their wealth put that on the debt also....one of trumps first Signed E O....my definition of a new “greenback” deal.....use their stolen wealth for the good of the country....win win...

• Don't you love it when a group of people who are in our country illegally wants to tell us to change our laws?

I would bet we also have people in prison who would also like to change the laws the broke

the worst part Is collecting social security, welfare, free healthcare, food stamps, drivers licenses and voting. I have more rights if I’m not a citizen....I’m denouncing as of now....where do I sign up for all my free rights...I forget the biggest one....I can ignore any law I want...

• Whats even sadder is that there are never Trump people who would agree - - - to hell with following the law - - just get Trump and anyone associated with him! - - - - nothing else matters.

Right Wolf?

Wrong, wrong... wrong, wrong......wrong, wrong... wrong, wrong...your wrong, your wrong, your wrong.

Plus, you don't pay attention very well.

Also, what's even sadder is people that cry fowl on one hand and cheer on the other hand over the same thing, depending on side doing it.

How is a person "tricked" into lying?

Which do you think the FBI asked him?

A: "Did you have contact with Vlad"?

B: "Have you ever, not really, but maybe, ever or not ever, possibly not found yourself in a situation where you didn't have any or some contact with a person that could have a name not at all similar to Vlad"?

Admittedly B could be argued that any answer is wrong or a lie. Was it B in your brilliant mind?

• Don't you love it when a group of people who are in our country illegally wants to tell us to change our laws?

What? No. They just want America to know they were tricked into breaking the law. They will sight America vs. Flynn and get set loose.:D

• the FBIs job it to investigate crimes, not create them...

Flynn should be given another star and full back pay and a reward for helping the prosecution of criminals of the FBI, CIA and upper Obama officials.....he has been punished enough....this is another example of a true patriot......he knows where the bodies are buried.....that’s why they (deep state) consider him dangerous....he is to their health....

• the FBIs job it to investigate crimes, not create them...

Flynn should be given another star and full back pay and a reward for helping the prosecution of criminals of the FBI, CIA and upper Obama officials.....he has been punished enough....this is another example of a true patriot......he knows where the bodies are buried.....that’s why they (deep state) consider him dangerous....he is to their health....

"Hi I'm with the FBI. We are investigating possible collusion with Russians by members of the Trump campaign and Trump cabinet. You fall into that category mister Flynn. We need to ask you some questions. Lying to us is a felony.

First question, Have you ever had contact with these two Russians?

No, interesting. Are you sure you wouldn't like to think a little more before answering? Remember, you are answering under penalty of perjury.

No, again. Very well.

Sorry to inform you mister Flynn. It appears us as the FBI just created a crime to charge you with. Perjury. You met with those Russians several times and stayed with them for a month on one occasion. Sorry we made you lie.:/

If the interview had gone anything like your parody I would agree with you, problem is they made it seem as if it was just a friendly conversation for some background and not an interview. He was told he did not need a lawyer after specifically asking if it was warranted, and was not informed it was an official action for an investigation. His "lie" was not recalling the specifics of a conversation that he knew, and acknowledged "knowing" it was monitored and recorded. He was the only incoming cabinet member who had IC experience, knew what to look for, and would soon have access to records showing the active "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation. He also knew all the players since he was DNI for the Obama administration until being fired for disagreeing with Clapper and testifying against some action taken by the Obama administration in N Africa . He knew too much, they needed him out of the way.

Do yourself a favor and look at the documents released in the past few days and will be released in the next few yourself before making a decision on this issue. You may be surprised by what you find and who was involved.

...... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• you are completely missing the point - - according to the memos and other info coming to light the FBI never had a legal reason to even talk to Flynn - they manufactured it - and then THEY colluded to try to put him in a position were he would probably lie just so they could then use that against him in there attempt to get dirt on Trump

if they had followed the law he would have never been questioned - - - they used the kind of strong arm tactics and questioning methods that for years were used by corrupt members of law enforcement to railroad people who had done nothing

getting some one on a charge of lying is what corrupt police do when you are innocent of any real crime

A cop knocks on your door, accuses you of robbing a bank, asks you where you were you say you were home when you were really with a hooker - they find out you were with with the hooker so they now know you didnt rob the bank - This cop had told everyone he had proof you were guilty so now in an attempt to try to legitimize his going after you he charges you with lying to a police officer

Had the FBI done their job properly and legally Flynn would never been put in a position where he could have lied

and charging someone for lying to you when you had no right to even be asking him questions is not something I would think even you would try to justify - seriously what he was accused of lying about was not even illegal - it was a part of his job to talk to other countries leaders and diplomats

The lying is irrelevant when the question was illegal to ask