Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Everybody up this way are getting out the fishing boat and getting it ready for some serous fishing. Why work?

Around here the trucks and trailers were parked everywhere at the main landings in Georgetown today. This place is called Five rivers for a reason, FIVE Rivers come through Georgetown to get to the ocean

• VOTE BY MAIL smoking gun..this is their main objective....like impeach, impeach, impeach and Russia, Russia, Russia....

this is an email I just received ...”It will cost us the election and Trump will get re-elected..“

So if we can’t cheat and forge ballets, And Let dead people vote and stuff the ballet boxes.....like we did last mid term.....we’ll lose....And the American people won’t get the president they really want....

Only democrats will be afraid to vote in person....not republicans...????

message for you from Amy Klobuchar:

URGENT PETITON: Pass Amy Klobuchar’s bill to create national a vote-by-mail system to save the General Election >>
    SIGN YOUR NAME →

Listen,

Last month, Ohio postponed the Democratic Primary due to major health concerns at in-person polling places.

This current crisis could last months.

We must plan for a dark reality where some polling locations are closed for the 2020 General Election.

So Amy Klobuchar JUST introduced a bill to guarantee every American can vote by mail. 

Congress must pass Amy’s emergency law IMMEDIATELY. If it fails, people will be too afraid to vote in person. It could cost us the election.

We must act NOW -- or it will be too late. CLICK HERE to sign the petition to pass Amy Klobuchar’s Universal Vote-By-Mail bill >>

Large gatherings of people present an imminent health threat.

Health experts say that voting in person could risk further spread of disease.

Unless we implement an enormous expansion of voting-by-mail nationwide, millions of Democrats might be too afraid to vote in the general election.

Trump’s re-election will be guaranteed.

We only have one shot to guarantee every Democrat can vote without risking their health, and the health of others. We must implement Universal Vote-By-Mail in every state before the 2020 General Election.

Amy Klobuchar just introduced a groundbreaking bill to guarantee every American can cast their vote in the mail. We’re gathering 100,000 Signatures in May to force Republicans to pass the bill. Will you add your name?

ADD MY NAME →

Your signature is due,

- Stop-Republicans.org

This message was sent to: karaokeentp@comcast.net
    Click here to receive fewer emails. | Click here to unsubscribe.
    STOP REPUBLICANS
    PAID FOR BY STOP REPUBLICANS PAC
    (WWW.STOP-REPUBLICANS.ORG) AND NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE'S COMMITTEE
    This message was sent to: karaokeentp@comcast.net | Change or update your email address by clicking here.

Stop Republicans, an accountability project of Progressive Turnout Project, is a grassroots-funded effort dedicated to resisting the Republican Party and Donald Trump's radical right wing agenda.

We believe that emails are a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with supporters like you. However, if you'd prefer to receive fewer emails, you can click here. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

Our movement is powered by supporters like you. Your grassroots support is critical to helping us defeat Republicans across the country. If you'd like to donate, please click here. Thanks for your support!

Stop Republicans
    P.O. Box 618293
    Chicago, IL 60661
  • So it would appear that the Biden campaign has officially bought and paid for the union vote

Biden agrees to Unionize Campaign Staffers

frankly I am surprised this is even legal

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I came along 10 years after you. Feb. '74.:)

And I was 20 in June of 74, had already voted in my first presidential election (72) and had been lucky to get #214 in the March 1973 draft lottery

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• So it would appear that the Biden campaign has officially bought and paid for the union vote

Biden agrees to Unionize Campaign Staffers

frankly I am surprised this is even legal

so you really didn’t expect anything else did you....

https://humanevents.com/2008/10/06/obamas-payoff-to-unions/

was this a ploy to pit workers against republican business owners?

everything is a conspiracy....

• Billy was having trouble in school.

His teacher constantly yelled at him, "You're driving me crazy, Billy! Can't you learn anything?"

Billy's mother met with his teacher at fall conferences. The teacher told her Billy was a disaster, getting the lowest marks of any of her students. She had never had such an unmotivated and ignorant boy in her teaching career. Billy's mom, shocked at the feedback, withdrew her son, moving from Detroit to Cleveland.

25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with severe cardiac disease and she needed a special heart surgeon.

Her doctors advised open heart surgery that only one surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic could perform.

The teacher decided to have a remarkably successful procedure. In the recovery room, she saw the young doctor who headed her surgical team, smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him. Instead, her face turned blue as she tried to speak and she quickly died.

The doctor was shocked, wondering what went suddenly wrong. When the doctor turned to leave the room, he saw that Billy, the janitor at the Clinic, had unplugged the life-support equipment to plug in his vacuum cleaner.

If you thought that Billy had become a heart-surgeon, there is a good chance you'll vote for Joe Biden!

• you are correct since everything is a conspiracy......there isn’t enough foil on earth to protect you from all the conspiracies....if it involves,....politics and lots of money and a government and power there’s a conspiracy in there somewhere...

• Well I’ll be damn - saw on TV has made me scratch my head!! It never occurred to me that Tara Reid’s sexual assault claim might be because she is in the bag for Bernie !! Still would like to see what Biden is hiding about this but I am still presuming he is innocent . On the other hand “all women must be believed” - or so I have been told😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well I’ll be damn - saw on TV has made me scratch my head!! It never occurred to me that Tara Reid’s sexual assault claim might be because she is in the bag for Bernie !! Still would like to see what Biden is hiding about this but I am still presuming he is innocent . On the other hand “all women must be believed” - or so I have been told😂

Angie told you SO!

Joe is their only hope, stick in there Joe ...er..um.... I mean don't give in Joe ... run Joe run ...

(the conservative press realized they are going too hard too soon, gotta make sure he is the nominee, then unleash the hounds)

Now about the DNC trying to use AI developed for our military through a taxpayer funded DARPA grant to find and target all positive mentions of the President online with 3.5 million paid Trolls ..... that my friends is actually happening.

.... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Innocent until proven guilty - - it applies to Joe even if the left didnt want to apply it to kavanaugh

now, having said this one think I know we cant rely on and that would be what Joe says - - - not because he would lie or be dishonest, but because he has publicly demonstrated again and again that he has huge memory issues caused by advanced dementia

constantly telling stories of events and so called accomplishments in his life and career that when fact checked he has remembered in ways that are completely wrong

Now Joe is nice guy and I don't believe he intentionally misrepresents his past he just has a very bad case of CRS

Can't Remember Shit

• And I was 20 in June of 74, had already voted in my first presidential election (72) and had been lucky to get #214 in the 1974 draft lottery

I graduated High School in 1971, the year they pretty much eliminated the college deferment. Got my lottery number, but thankfully they started pulling troops out around then.

College deferments were limited in 1971, but by that time the military was calling up fewer conscripts each year. Nixon ended all draft calls in 1972, and in 1973 the draft was abolished in favour of an all-volunteer military.

• I graduated High School in 1971, the year they pretty much eliminated the college deferment. Got my lottery number, but thankfully they started pulling troops out around then.

College deferments were limited in 1971, but by that time the military was calling up fewer conscripts each year. Nixon ended all draft calls in 1972, and in 1973 the draft was abolished in favour of an all-volunteer military.

I was very mistrustful at the time - selective service announced there would be no further draft calls in January of 1973 yet they still went ahead and held draft lotteries. At the time I was not real trustful that they wouldn't change their mind and start calling people again - it is government after all. Anyway, the 1974 lottery for people born in 1954 (me) was held in March of 1973 it had only been 2 months since saying they wouldn't call people and my parents and I watched the lottery on TV and we were all thrilled when # 214 was drawn for June 24 - my birth date - - - a number that high was a guarantee that even if they did start back up I would be safe from being called.

Heck they even had 2 more draft lotteries after mine in 75 and 76 - - - - - - - To this day I still think they were not 100% convinced they wouldn't have to start calling people again

I also think that the Vietnam war, especially the later years, tainted the view people our age had of military service at the time. At least I know it did mine. If I were a young man today I have no doubt I would enlist - I think it can be a great career path with amazing benefits and opportunities

Back then, in the 70's, my view was very very different, I had seen heroes come back and I had seen them treated like shit, and in ways that no person who puts their life on the line for this country should ever be treated - - To me all of those who choose to serve this country are heroes, but I will always hold a special place in my heart for the veterans of the Vietnam War - - - not only does this country owe its gratitude for their service, but it also owes a dept it will never be able to repay for allowing them to be treated in the way they were treated when they returned. I pray with all of my heart that this country NEVER allows something like that to happen again