Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I was a former Federal prosecutor and conducted over 200 hundred jury trials questioning thousand of witnesses. Give me ten minutes of cross examination of Joe Biden and all your questions will be answered

• I was a former Federal prosecutor and conducted over 200 hundred jury trials questioning thousand of witnesses. Give me ten minutes of cross examination of Joe Biden and all your questions will be answered

WOW!! Did not know that you were a federal prosecutor- the depth in this forum never ceases to amaze. Based on your experience do you see Durham coming out with indictments soon?? I know there is a shit ton of politics involved here but do you see any way out for some of these FBI guys?? Will somebody lower fall on their sword to save the top for a predetermined deal? Lot of things in play here...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOW!! Did not know that you were a federal prosecutor- the depth in this forum never ceases to amaze. Based on your experience do you see Durham coming out with indictments soon?? I know there is a shit ton of politics involved here but do you see any way out for some of these FBI guys?? Will somebody lower fall on their sword to save the top for a predetermined deal? Lot of things in play here...

Bill,

I have no experience on the prosecutor stuff but I am slickened on the movements of the top brass within the FBI to include the new info with those two POS Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Its nothing short of a political coup. I hope Sheriff Durham goes after them soon!

• Bill,

I have no experience on the prosecutor stuff but I am slickened on the movements of the top brass within the FBI to include the new info with those two POS Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Its nothing short of a political coup. I hope Sheriff Durham goes after them soon!

That is why I would really like to hear Reese opinion on this. I was never on his side of law in a courtroom and I’m sure his mindset on things like this - his insight would be much better than mine!!

• if you have 3 functioning brain cells this should scare the crap out of you.....he’s not what you think he is....he also wants to vaccinate everyone and give you a “digital” tracker...

Oh and one more while we’re at it......

son of a Hollywood lefty?

everything is a conspiracy .....

• WOW!! Did not know that you were a federal prosecutor- the depth in this forum never ceases to amaze. Based on your experience do you see Durham coming out with indictments soon?? I know there is a shit ton of politics involved here but do you see any way out for some of these FBI guys?? Will somebody lower fall on their sword to save the top for a predetermined deal? Lot of things in play here...

I was coincidentally a Federal Prosecutor in Connecticut and know John Durham. As tough and honest a prosecutor anyone could ever find. I would not predict his time line but I can assure you that if he concludes that probable cause exists to prosecute FBI individuals for criminal,conduct, he will not hesitate to go to a Federal Grand Jury for Indictment. His judgment will not be impacted by politics

• Unfortunately only having 3 functioning brain cells leaves one to believe everything they see and hear.:D

• Unfortunately only having 3 functioning brain cells leaves one to believe everything they see and hear.:D

oh, you must Learn read between the lines....

Answer this question......is a vaccine supposed to save lives or lower the population?

If you think he’s a friend to humanity....I would do more research...

everything is a conspiracy.....

• There is no doubt a Biden presidency will be another major assault on the 2nd Amendment. He is going to tap BETO O ‘ROURKE to lead the charge! That should be enough alone to prevent him from winning the election making us have to endure this idiot’s rhetoric yet again.

• This has gotten way to funny (sic).... "My corrupt government is better than your corrupt government". :(^^^^X( What it really boils down to is if you vote your a loser, if you don't vote your a loser, may the best loser win. Sorry to rain on your parade but that's the way I see politics today.

• Every day that goes by the hypocrisy of the left becomes more blatant. Watched Eric Holder on liberal Bill Maher’s program and he had the balls to say it was Trump supporters stirring the furor over the Joe Biden sexual assault allegation. Then went on to say that was not the Joe Biden he knew for 25 years and get this - deserved the presumption of innocence. Where the hell was Judge Kavanaugh’s presumption of innocence. They had to go back to his high school years to drag up something because no woman had anything to say about him other than what a wonderful man he was his entire career. I don’t know if Biden did it or not, BUT, the evidence against him is overwhelming compared to that of Kavanaugh. Sure looks like the Dems are ready to say “Oh well - moving on” since it is one of their own.