Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Once again AOC demonstrates what a lunatic she is by celebrating the crash of the oil market claiming now is the time to invest in her Green New Deal. If she is the future of the Dem Party and is re-elected I only thought Pelosi was bad -,she shoulda stuck to bar tending IMO !!!

I love AOC, she's adorable... lol 😆

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• this would make Obama the de facto president when they article 25 biden for being brain head...

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost…-heartbeat-144253938.html

I'm sure you didn't mean to compliment Biden as a "brain head". Dead, you were probably looking for "dead", damn autocorrect.:)

It would actually make "Obama" the President, not "defacto president". It would as you were going for, make Barrack the defacto President.

Here to help.:*

• home schooling, Or even online classes be it grade school or high school or college...is the education going to be the same quality as being in a school setting?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl…ents-forgo-140123951.html

You can teach your kids many things but are you really qualified to be a “teacher”

You do realize that home schooled kids are the only ones actually finishing this years curriculum.

• You do realize that home schooled kids are the only ones actually finishing this years curriculum.

I must agree - anyone arguing against the idea of homeschooling right now is basically arguing for "No Schooling"

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• So have we as a society set up the class of 2020 for some big emotional issues?

I remember my high school graduation, it was my first graduation. We didn't have "graduation" from kindergarten, elementary, or middle school. Will they be more or less effected by not having a graduation from high school?

• So have we as a society set up the class of 2020 for some big emotional issues?

I remember my high school graduation, it was my first graduation. We didn't have "graduation" from kindergarten, elementary, or middle school. Will they be more or less effected by not having a graduation from high school?

So your sayin ya didn’t get a Participation Trophy either ? :00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So your sayin ya didn’t get a Participation Trophy either ? :00008356:

Speaking of participation trophy's ......

Right on cue Schumer did a CNN interview even before an official announcement of a tentative deal, taking credit for the funding Bill ...

Kind of like an arsonist taking credit for giving the fire department a bucket of water after setting the town ablaze ....

Funny thing is it seems even NBC knows better, this is about the softest article I have seen out of them in some time. Guess they don't want to be on the hook for this one. Of course they added that if for some reason it doesn't pass the dem controlled house it will be the Republicans fault....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi…ospitals-testing-n1188716

...... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

goes beyond just graduation

No Senior prom

No Senior ditch day

No Senior trip

Should really screw these young people up - - my very small school had none of these things and look how F-ed up I am - - - speechless-squared

On the other hand I did take my chemistry teacher Ms Petie to my Junior prom - - - oh wait - - - -that doesn't help does it =O

• I posed the question to a friend who's a mental health professional and she came up with an interesting thought. With these kids who have over protective (helicopter) parents this may be the first big let down they have experienced. For some with issues already it could lead to a downward spiral but for others it may be the first thing they have experienced that will help them with being adults.

• I posed the question to a friend who's a mental health professional and she came up with an interesting thought. With these kids who have over protective (helicopter) parents this may be the first big let down they have experienced. For some with issues already it could lead to a downward spiral but for others it may be the first thing they have experienced that will help them with being adults.

I have always found it interesting how different people approach the job of being a parent - - when I was a kid there were 2 boys who lived down the street - they were identical twins, and to their mother they could do no wrong. every time they got in trouble at school or even with the law Mrs Kearns would march down there and yell and scream about how her boys were being lied about and how the teachers were against them or whatever - those boys were perfect and she knew it and would defend it until the death - - - My dad was was just a bit different, I remember one time when a friend and I decided to see what an M80 would do to a mailbox down the street - - when my father heard rumors about what had happened he contacted my friends father and together they took the 2 of us kids down to the police station where we were interrogated until we confessed and then released into the custody of our dads to go and rebuild the stand and replace the mailbox - - - Yea, my dad knew darn well I was no angel and he wanted me to learn from my mistakes

To be 100% honest I am forever grateful for how my father was - I was forced to learn from my mistakes before I could make bigger mistakes that could have really taken me down :love:

As a side note, Its been almost 50 years now I have to wonder if those Kearns boys are still perfect :/

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().