Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Orangeman - I believe that behind the lines the DNC is figuring out who will be their best choice for VP and Biden will resign shortly thereafter if they were to win the election. Does ANYBODY really see Biden completing a four year term?? Whoever that pick is will do everything in their power to crush any further investigation into the Democrats corruption.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Orangeman - I believe that behind the lines the DNC is figuring out who will be their best choice for VP and Biden will resign shortly thereafter if they were to win the election. Does ANYBODY really see Biden completing a four year term?? Whoever that pick is will do everything in their power to crush any further investigation into the Democrats corruption.

Nancy and Schumer have to be running Around in circles .....what do we do, what do we do...

• No need to take anything said here seriously. Those silly boys in DC don't take there jobs seriously. So long as they are doing there job of begging for money they think their doing good.

• so if anyone can get everything a Real citizen can get....why should I still be a citizen? What happens if I give up my citizenship....do I get free healthcare? Do I get social security? Do I have to pay taxes...do I still get a drivers license?....do I have to pay for car insurance? Do I still get to vote? They can’t send me back to my native country.....I’m already here.

What am I missing?

• so if anyone can get everything a Real citizen can get....why should I still be a citizen? What happens if I give up my citizenship....do I get free healthcare? Do I get social security? Do I have to pay taxes...do I still get a drivers license?....do I have to pay for car insurance? Do I still get to vote? They can’t send me back to my native country.....I’m already here.

What am I missing?

Being an American - - - they can give everything they want and it will not change the fact that I am an American and they are not and I will never apologize for being an American no matter how much some on the left might want me to. - NEVER!!!!!.

Ask my wife who busted her butt to become an American Citizen - its something to be proud of and its something the illegals will never have - they will always just be visitors in a place they don't belong. And they know it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The good ole USA is the best place to live in the world—-for now. I fear if we slide into another Great Depression given all the political divide — things could very easily slip into anarchy. With the wealthy being depicted as greedy, privileged, and not deserving of their wealth - how many will peacefully stand in soup lines, living in conditions not experienced in generations? Could we sink into violent class warfare - the wealthy trying to keep it - the underprivileged trying to take it? The last Great Depression hatched the greatest generation ever - does anyone believe we will be that lucky again ?? Leave politics out of it - this truly could become a defining moment for this nation!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• 7 million people died of starvation during the Great Depression...that could easily turn into 50-100 million in short order...From starvation and gun shot wounds.

Open the economy people will die from getting the virus, keep it closed people will die from unnatural causes....catch 22...where’s the balancing point?

• 7 million people died of starvation during the Great Depression...that could easily turn into 50-100 million in short order...From starvation and gun shot wounds.

Open the economy people will die from getting the virus, keep it closed people will die from unnatural causes....catch 22...where’s the balancing point?

Where did you come up with the 7 million people dying from starvation during the Great Depression? This is not an accurate figure. Try using facts in your posts and cite your sources if you do. Google is your friend.8)

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein