Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I wish I had time to be bored. I'm still working and then caring for my father-in-law who is on Hospice care(Leukemia). Hospice care is a shadow of what it was before Covid 19. No aids, no hospital...all things that are "normal hospice care" are limited or on hold completely.

That is a cool machine I would have been proud to make on my time off.:)

• Perception vs reality :/

It seems you misunderstood my original statement.

"Perception IS NOT NECESSARILY reality, but ones perception is their reality".

Perception can be in line with reality. It can also be complete opposite of reality. It can also fall anywhere in between fantasy and reality.

• I wish I had time to be bored. I'm still working and then caring for my father-in-law who is on Hospice care(Leukemia). Hospice care is a shadow of what it was before Covid 19. No aids, no hospital...all things that are "normal hospice care" are limited or on hold completely.

Wolf send prayers to you and the family... Take special care of wife and little 'Wolf'.

Having gone through home Hospice, first with my father at his home and then here at my home with my mother in law, I know how much it can take out of you even when all of the home care people are available - - If I could, I would give you a big hug - You and your family will be in my prayers and for what its worth please know that you have our love <3

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It seems you misunderstood my original statement.

"Perception IS NOT NECESSARILY reality, but ones perception is their reality".

Perception can be in line with reality. It can also be complete opposite of reality. It can also fall anywhere in between fantasy and reality.

Sometimes your perception is not reality by design. They show you what they want you to see.

• Having gone through home Hospice, first with my father at his home and then here at my home with my mother in law, I know how much it can take out of you even when all of the home care people are available - - If I could, I would give you a big hug - You and your family will be in my prayers and for what its worth please know that you have our love <3

Thank you, that means a lot. It was much easier with my mother-in-law with full Hospice support.

• I wish I had time to be bored. I'm still working and then caring for my father-in-law who is on Hospice care(Leukemia).

Wouldn't feel proper to "Like" your comment but will take the time to let you know you are a good man sir ..... :thumbup:

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• WOLF prayers sent across the water, take each day as its given and make the best of things. Sometimes we cant control what life throws our way but we seem to manage to get through the hard times with friends and family by our sides. Take care of yourself and family and we will ride again soon.

Hi Wolf,

We went through hospice with my mother last fall and the Captain and I have been helping out with an elderly neighbor who just lost her husband a week ago. She took care of him at home and he was only in hospice for a few days - my mom spent months and went by inches.

I know how hard it can be on the family - please know that you have our sympathies, and our prayers. God bless you, Sir.

Doc

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

My heart goes out to ya Bro!! Went thru hospice with my mother. Nobody can explain how many ways that process rips you up until they have experienced it first hand. Hang tough in this difficult time !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Isn’t it strange the Me Too movement is not screaming for Biden’s head?? Even actress Alyssa Milano that goes offf on any anyone accused of sexual impropriety has been silent. Didn’t Joe Biden say during the Kavanaugh fiasco “these women need to be believed””. Just another blatant example of the left wing hypocrisy!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it