Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• All the while Pelosi, Schumer and little Shifty Schiff keep stirring the pot with more investigations.

• There is a difference in perception or guessing or ignoring or denying and reality. My mind is clear not clouded by smoke or alcohol. I don’t try to escape the real world in meaningless brainwashing crap fed to masses in the form of “entertainment “ I give every thing the benefit of doubt until I can prove otherwise. If it’s BS I trash it if it’s real I’ll deal with it. I don’t bury my head and pretend everything is wonderful.

I really hate much of the things I’ve uncovered. But I don’t pretend everything will be ok. Or pretend it out of existence. There is much evil all around us. In many forms, much in religion and politics. Many deceivers. Many liars. Many that want to hurt us.

I base my reality from thousands of articles and videos on a multitude of topics. Over many years. I try to gather as much information on Many different things. I try to weed out the truth from fiction, the BS from lies and deception.

Maybe a shot of bourbon and some music would help you relax a little.

• Regardless of perspective one of them is wrong.

Actually, it depends on how the manufacturer of that number makes his numbers. If the manufacturer makes one number that can be used as a 6 or a 9, they would both be wrong if they think it is only one number or the other.

When I type 6 or 9 , on my phone it is clearly the same number just flipped, so in this example it is both a 6 and a 9. Perception of it's orientation matches reality.;)

• Actually, it depends on how the manufacturer of that number makes his numbers. If the manufacturer makes one number that can be used as a 6 or a 9, they would both be wrong if they think it is only one number or the other.

When I type 6 or 9 , on my phone it is clearly the same number just flipped, so in this example it is both a 6 and a 9. Perception of it's orientation matches reality.;)

I think my good buddy WOLF is getting bored during the lock down ... someone sent me a picture of his latest project at work ...

...... laugh-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• January: We can't discriminate against people with preexisting health conditions.
    April: People with preexisting health conditions and the elderly will be moved to the bottom of the list for ventilators.

Where are all the activists for preexisting conditions and the elderly? Remember the commercial with the bad Republican pushing granny over the cliff? Apparently it's ok to push granny in the corner and let her die now.

• Actually, it depends on how the manufacturer of that number makes his numbers. If the manufacturer makes one number that can be used as a 6 or a 9, they would both be wrong if they think it is only one number or the other.

Perception vs reality :/

• Does anybody realize that as a society we're going from age discrimination is wrong to unplug the old people so the young people have ventilators.

caused because NY and other states thought other things were more important..than living things.....they didn’t stock up on ventilators, medicine and PPE in case of emergency....

Corporate greed played a giant part shipping our manufacturing over seas to save a nickel....Making us dependent on the whims of other countries....

Elderly are a drain on society .... I told everyone the deep date wanted to kill several billion people on earth but I’m wearing tin foil hats....

The majority of people are sheep asleep....Being lead to the edge of the cliff.....soon there won’t be a way to turn back....

So you can blame.

Stupidity

Greed

Denial

ignorance

misperception (missed perception)
    brainwashing.....
    and not giving two shits about things going on in the real world....you won’t find it on wide world of sports or MTV and the kardashions can’t help you and don't want to. naked and afraid won’t help you.

So if you want to fix the problem

Pay attention to what really matters and do your own investigating....

if not....don’t worry about it.....but it won’t go away. but you and your family might.

and don't give me any stupid replies.....investigate it....so we can have an intelligent conversation...Some will, some won’t, so what?

• January: We can't discriminate against people with preexisting health conditions.
    April: People with preexisting health conditions and the elderly will be moved to the bottom of the list for ventilators.

Where are all the activists for preexisting conditions and the elderly? Remember the commercial with the bad Republican pushing granny over the cliff? Apparently it's ok to push granny in the corner and let her die now.

I thought that was a democrat pushing the wheel chair...