Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• If you give me one stack a week, I will keep an eye on it and make sure nobody steals any. I think I could manage that for the next..445 weeks or so.;)

After that, I don't think you'll be able to afford my services anymore. Rest assured during that 8.5 year span nobody will touch my..uh..your money.^^

I would but you'd have to publicly say that the Eagles suck. I guess I'll be safe with those terms, huh?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Just in... Biden wants to call trump to discuss his corona virus strategies.

No he wants to help the dems derail trump and and get out in front of him. Look what we did. While trump was figuring out what to do.

Biden is very quickly becoming irrelevant - much like McCain did when the financial meltdown hit before the 2008 election - - as such Biden is now trying to do anything he can think of to try to stop the slide

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just in... Biden wants to call trump to discuss his corona virus strategies.

No he wants to help the dems derail trump and and get out in front of him. Look what we did. While trump was figuring out what to do.

Biden just wants to look helpful.

Everyone knows Trump does what he wants and says what he wants regardless of facts until there is no wiggle room left for lies. Then he responds appropriately in both regards.:rolleyes:

• Like I said it's about getting out the vote. The libs hate Trump more than they don't like biden

I don't think all "libs" hate Trump - - - There is just a subset of liberals that hate Trump - - these people are so consumed by it that they cant even think - They decided a long time ago that nothing Trump can do will ever be right, nothing he says can be true and nothing will ever change their minds. Heck some of these people will even try to convince others that they are not even liberal to seem more believable in their lies. - - Seriously some will even try to justify their hate be going back years before Trump even ran for president as some kind of proof they are justified in their hate - - they just cant let go of it and they have no understanding of what it means to forgive a persons past mistakes. (although I highly suspect they are the first to think their past should not be held against them) :rolleyes:

These people are small minded and stuck in hate - - - they don't care whats best for the country - - they just hate Trump

Please dont let those consumed with hate for Trump mislead you into thinking all liberals are that small minded - - I still believe that most are actually good people who only want whats best for the country

• We'll see how much they hate Trump if a Democrat gets elected and their 401K crashes totally. The virus is not Trump's fault and I truly believe that within the next year the market is going to Skyrocket unless a Democrat gets elected

The people who are so stupid that they just hate Trump are also probably the type that either dont participate in their employers 401(k) or if they do they just leave the money in the cash account - - as such not sure it will matter to them

People who are smart enough to invest appropriately for the time they have until retirement are also smart enough to look past their dislike for Trump and will do whats best for themselves and the country - - - pretty sure that would disqualify a candidate with dementia

although if the voter has dementia themselves then - - - they might pick Biden

• Dementia, you must be talking about Pelosi

no I dont think she has dementia - - that would imply that at one point she was better and as a Californian I can tell you she has always been this bad =O

• We'll see how much they hate Trump if a Democrat gets elected and their 401K crashes totally. The virus is not Trump's fault and I truly believe that within the next year the market is going to Skyrocket unless a Democrat gets elected

they aren’t worried about The stock market or 401ks....their retirement is going to be free like everything else...so their vote for a democrat is locked in,

it’s going to come down to moderates....