Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I couldn’t open the link ...and I don’t sign up for these blackmail agendas by any news paper or other site that requires I sign up...

I guess it would depend on if the paper owner is a democrat or republican..

I wouldn't hold my breath for any state to dish out cash to voters.....It’s a federal bailout...I’m sure the governors are thinking they dodged a bullet ...

when this is all said and done the states will require a Federal bailout or massive tax increase on our backs..

I don’t trust anything written by a democratic controlled newspaper...

• Yes, I think in under 300 years mankind has greatly affected the health of the planet.

We pollute rivers, lakes, Oceans, underground tributaries, the air, the land. We have caused many species to go extinct.

As you re-affirmed, we are destroying/clearing the rain forests and many other forests.

In 1804 there were 1 billion people on Earth, now there are 7.8 billion. That is 216 years time, under 300.;)

We increased deforestation for housing, furniture and agriculture.

We increased fishing, bringing many species near extinction.

We increased farming, causing more pesticides in the air and water, killing bees and all manner of helpful insects.

We increased livestock production which also creates much more methane gas(farts)

We increased factory production, pumping more and more harmful chemicals into the air and water.

We produce more and more cars, creating more and more exhaust pumped into the air.

If you don't think all that and everything else 8 billion people might be doing everyday can remotely affect this planet and it's sealed environment,8| I can only pray that you are in the minority. :saint:

• I can’t disagree with a word you said but it has led me to an epiphany/. I in my infinite wisdom have come up with a plan to save the world!! Everybody just stop screwing!! It would be a lot cheaper than the Green New Deal...I’ll get back to you on how I’m gonna implement my plan..:after all it is just the ultimate social distancing thing - no problem :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I can’t disagree with a word you said but it has led me to an epiphany/. I in my infinite wisdom have come up with a plan to save the world!! Everybody just stop screwing!! It would be a lot cheaper than the Green New Deal...I’ll get back to you on how I’m gonna implement my plan..:after all it is just the ultimate social distancing thing - no problem :00008172:

mandatory fixation...

Or taxation per kid...

I’ll be getting my affairs in order for our impending extinction in 10 years.....nobody is smarter than AOC...

climate change and carbon tax is just another way to keep them rich and us poor....

The rich will still have their cars and jets and big houses and use everything they want...while telling you to pay more and do without...

• Billionaire David Geffen made a comment about staying on his multi million dollar yacht to wait out the pandemic. He was a excoriated on social media. I don’t begrudge any billionaire $1 of any money they have made. Why impune them for being smart enough & fighting their way to the upper echelon of the Capitalistic system. Hell - if I was a billionaire and had a monster yacht I would take my family and close friends (after being tested) with me and it would be bon voyage - everybody else I’d wish em well. Prolly a good thing I ain’t a billionaire - it would probably turn me into a way worse prick than I am now :00008172:

• Billionaire David Geffen made a comment about staying on his multi million dollar yacht to wait out the pandemic. He was a excoriated on social media. I don’t begrudge any billionaire $1 of any money they have made. Why impune them for being smart enough & fighting their way to the upper echelon of the Capitalistic system. Hell - if I was a billionaire and had a monster yacht I would take my family and close friends (after being tested) with me and it would be bon voyage - everybody else I’d wish em well. Prolly a good thing I ain’t a billionaire - it would probably turn me into a way worse prick than I am now :00008172:

Good Morning Bill, Hope all is well. Angie hasn't feed you to the 'gators' YET!!!!!

• Good Morning Bill, Hope all is well. Angie hasn't feed you to the 'gators' YET!!!!!

Not yet but those rascals are sure having a bumper crop this year. Several around my pond and they put in a concert at night doing their roar. They don’t issue enough tags anymore to thin the heard and they are getting to be EVERYWHERE !! Personally, I like em much better in shoe form :00008172:

• I just realized that all the really important influential people aren't doing their best to combat the Corona virus. Shouldn't they be ending everything with #notmyvirus.

Silly virus - Global Warming and free stuff are way more important !’

• This country is going to be in HUGE trouble on election day. The democratic front runner is showing signs of severe mental issues where he confuses his sister for his wife, his son's job for his home state by saying he works for the federal government as the US attorney General, he confuses the fact he's running for President of the United States by saying he's running for the Senate, says he was arrested trying to visit Nelson Mandela when in fact he was stopped by police and questioned and even saying that he was Vice President during the Parkland school shootings when he was already out of office for several months.

Now we have Trump showing signs of the same sort of gaffs. While signing the recent $2.2 TRILLION stimulus bill into law, he stops and says, "I've NEVER signed anything that has a "T" in it before"

REALLY? Does he think his name is Donald RUMP?

Is Bernie going to be the answer? =O=O=O

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• President Trump is holding a meeting right now with business leaders & supply chain managers about the corona virous and the fight against it. Guess what networks refuse to cover this meeting?

• President Trump is holding a meeting right now with business leaders & supply chain managers about the corona virous and the fight against it. Guess what networks refuse to cover this meeting?

What gets me is certain NPR stations refusing to cover the daily task force briefings ... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

No matter, the only channel that counts is the one I watch the most... Fox! 😉

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I like OAN, great channel. Unfortunately many providers will not pick it up. Verizon carries it, Comcast does not. I have Verizon.

Eventually the viewership will grow to the extent that they will be forced to pick it up or get left behind. (hopefully)

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868