Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Coronavirus package contains $11 billion for three international development organizations

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…international-development

WOW!!! I had no idea we were that flush !! Must be nice to have a blank check.....with other people’s money !!! Hope they give themselves a pat on each other’s back and tell each other how magnanimous they are !!! PRICKS !!:00007505:

Bill, if you really need it, I'll send you a blank check. But just to verify, the blank check you'd like to have it really BLANK. No name, bank info or account number. Kinda like a scratch pad without the Hotel 6 name on the top

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Yes, your history is correct that there are natural cycles. However, mankind can and has surely increased the frequency and intensity(highs and lows) of those natural cycles.;)

• The head of your world DOES have that power!!!!

The problem is, YOU are NOT head of your world.

The wife is, and she will veto your ass any day of the week, LOL

Ain’t that amazing how that works - I have won arguments & convinced Fortune 500 executives to change their position but my bride can holler at me and

seems like law of averages you should win an argument every once in a while but in all fairness my bride established our courtroom procedure decades ago...

TRUST ME - this trumps a law degree any day of the week 😩:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I really wish that when politicians leave office they could do so with class and stop trying to insert their views and opinions into the public square.

Like GWB or hate him I personally thought the way he stepped back and withheld comment on the Obama administrations doings was pure class.

Frankly I am really getting sick of hearing what Hillary and Obama have to say - - they got their turn and it now its over - so STFU!!!

Stop acting like your opinion should sway policy or elections - - - it shouldn't!

JMO :evil:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yes, your history is correct that there are natural cycles. However, mankind can and has surely increased the frequency and intensity(highs and lows) of those natural cycles.;)

we’ve only had electricity and natural gas...since the 1800s and late at that.....if we’ve created enough of anything to affect the climate I’ll kiss your....in public, in time square at noon in NYC...

so you think in under 300 years we killed the planet... 🤦‍♂️

Way more important for the survival of this planet is the distraction of the rain forests...that’s the air scrubber of the planet..

and you know there are just as many “scientists” that say the stats don’t back it up...so until the entire scientific community can all agree to the same answer....I’ll believe George Carlin...

just so you know there is a group that has lots of money to make by perpetrating the climate change hoax....

everything always comes down to money....follow the money who stands to profit the most...

I know who’s going to pay for it...we are...for being stupid..

• I agree Edward Neal - We can debate George Bush’s successes and failures all day. Once he left office he was an absolute class act. They blamed him for everything wrong with the country, the war, anything you could imagine. To my knowledge he never went on talk shows, cable news, anywhere to malign subsequent administrations. He put his time into his ranch and supporting vets. Total class act showing respect. Obama hasn’t been too bad IMO but that story still has a long way to go yet but has been respectful so far. Although I am a staunch Trump supporter I highly doubt he will go quietly into the sunset when his time ends in office. Another that I could not stand, Harry Reid, has done way better than I expected showing respect after leaving office. Having class has vacated the political world. All the previous rules of decorum have been obliterated. I saw today that the asshole actor Michael Rappaport actually wished Baron Trump caught the Corona Virus. Congressmen call each other “my friends on the other side of the aisle”. What horse shit!! Government tells us they want us to help each, look out for your neighbor. How can they tell us that when save a pandemic they can’t agree on anything to move the country forward. I don’t think you can blame Trump completely for this societal shift. His style has just boiled over seething emotions, beliefs and multitudes of other things that have been simmering under the surface for many years in a multitude of Americans. I believe in rules....for most everything!! One of the first is the rule of respect!! If everybody, politicians or not, just plain respected folks they converse with, especially if you don’t agree with them, it would do more for this country than anything any President, Senator, or Representative ever could !! I may argue with you from daylight until dark and think you are a dumbass in my mind but will never say it aloud. I’m sure many have thought I was a dumbass and some have voiced it. IMO, the ones that voice it, do not have the mental fortitude it takes to argue respectfully. Show respect and 9 outta 10 times you will get it in return!!

• I agree Edward Neal - We can debate George Bush’s successes and failures all day. Once he left office he was an absolute class act. They blamed him for everything wrong with the country, the war, anything you could imagine. To my knowledge he never went on talk shows, cable news, anywhere to malign subsequent administrations. He put his time into his ranch and supporting vets. Total class act showing respect. Obama hasn’t been too bad IMO but that story still has a long way to go yet but has been respectful so far. Although I am a staunch Trump supporter I highly doubt he will go quietly into the sunset when his time ends in office. Another that I could not stand, Harry Reid, has done way better than I expected showing respect after leaving office. Having class has vacated the political world. All the previous rules of decorum have been obliterated. I saw today that the asshole actor Michael Rappaport actually wished Baron Trump caught the Corona Virus. Congressmen call each other “my friends on the other side of the aisle”. What horse shit!! Government tells us they want us to help each, look out for your neighbor. How can they tell us that when save a pandemic they can’t agree on anything to move the country forward. I don’t think you can blame Trump completely for this societal shift. His style has just boiled over seething emotions, beliefs and multitudes of other things that have been simmering under the surface for many years in a multitude of Americans. I believe in rules....for most everything!! One of the first is the rule of respect!! If everybody, politicians or not, just plain respected folks they converse with, especially if you don’t agree with them, it would do more for this country than anything any President, Senator, or Representative ever could !! I may argue with you from daylight until dark and think you are a dumbass in my mind but will never say it aloud. I’m sure many have thought I was a dumbass and some have voiced it. IMO, the ones that voice it, do not have the mental fortitude it takes to argue respectfully. Show respect and 9 outta 10 times you will get it in return!!

I am not smart enough now to get in a debate ( at one time I could have) at 73 years and two triple bypass surgeries the brain power has kind of faded. The one thing they need to do is take care of the people that put them in office. BUT THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

• I have 59 solar panels on my roof. A 15.64 kW photovoltaic electric generating power plant. I have ir because for me here in the desert it cost me much less per year to make my own electricity. I do not have tesla powerwall batteries and my system relies on the grid to act as my storage - without the grid my system shuts off - a legal requirement to protect utility workers in a power outage from being shocked from power fed into the grid from my system.

I love the "green" that my system saves me, but without the grid system and its not so green sources that keep it producing day and night, wind or no wind my system might as well be a brick - - battery tech is just not at a price point where it is a viable option to not also need the grid - - not even close for a system of this size

So how much did that system cost and what's your electric bill for August. My bill for August is around 250 to 300.

• since we’re on the subject of electricity ....if you have a smart meter they can tell what appliance you are using by the amount of electricity it’s using...they can control the amount of electricity you use Or they can shut it off....just like digital money.....

• So how much did that system cost and what's your electric bill for August. My bill for August is around 250 to 300.

He's in Palm Springs ... you don't want to know ..... however I am getting dividends from some of the turbines up on the hills nearby ... angel-squared

(August, in South FL ... $160 per month on the yearly average budget plan ..... House, pool , and shop included ... nuclear baby )

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Before we got solar our bills ran from a low of 350 in winter to over a thousand in July and august. We leased the system and now our monthly bill is around 342. We easily save over 1,000 a year and we also love knowing exactly what our bills will be. Our system over produces so we also get a small check from Edison once a year to buy the over production

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I am not smart enough now to get in a debate ( at one time I could have) at 73 years and two triple bypass surgeries the brain power has kind of faded. The one thing they need to do is take care of the people that put them in office. BUT THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Don’t sell yourself short my friend - if ya ask me you are still sharp as a tack making great observations. Only difference between you and I is you are direct and to the point. Me - I can’t help myself - been a bona fide bullshit artist for too many years to count :00008356:

• He's in Palm Springs ... you don't want to know ..... however I am getting dividends from some of the turbines up on the hills nearby ... angel-squared

(August, in South FL ... $160 per month on the yearly average budget plan ..... House, pool , and shop included ... nuclear baby )

Been a lot of years since I lived in sunny Florida but I’m sure the cost of water hasn’t went down. It just amazed me to pay that much for water when a high bill in coonass land was about $15. If I remember right the water bill was the next most expensive utility behind electricity. How is it now??

• Been a lot of years since I lived in sunny Florida but I’m sure the cost of water hasn’t went down. It just amazed me to pay that much for water when a high bill in coonass land was about $15. If I remember right the water bill was the next most expensive utility behind electricity. How is it now??

No change!!

• Been a lot of years since I lived in sunny Florida but I’m sure the cost of water hasn’t went down. It just amazed me to pay that much for water when a high bill in coonass land was about $15. If I remember right the water bill was the next most expensive utility behind electricity. How is it now??

Depends on where you live .... the West Coast with desalination plants and South of me because its all run by Yankees its higher, mine used to be around $28 for water only, they initiated a minimum monthly charge last year so that snowbirds who don't use water 6 months out of the year still get a bill every month .. now its around $36 .... I have a well for non potable use and don't use the city sewer or it would be about 40% more ....

Now my cable/phone/Internet .... that is a whole other story ....... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......