Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• And there you have it - another reply that adds nothing of relevance

In all of my time on this forum I have only ever blocked 2 people - BigDog and you - - and I keep unblocking in hopes that you might have changed and can actually participate in a thread without being irrelevant and every time I am wrong.

Oh well - - I still love ya :love:

just wish you two could actually stay on topic and answer direct questions - - - guess it just isnt in your natures :/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I’m still trying to figure out exactly what the question is?..

if the government had to bail out a union or a company....

first of all unions are funded by employee dues...not by goberntment or tax money. So actually it’s a stupid question.... because it’s apples and oranges.

You can choose with free will If you want to be in a union or not....you can choose with free will if you want to work for any company whether it’s a union company or not...

so if you're worried about you’re hard earned tax money and about taxpayers funding unions to keep the profitable....it’s a mute point. They will never need a bail out to survive as long as workers have a brain and free will.

• I’m totally against bailing out Boeing after their MAX stunt...

Those crash victims should sue them out of existence.....there are other responsible companies that can take their place.

Especially if the last CEO doesn’t face murder charges...

• I love you too Edward Neal . I don't block anyone. I like hearing everyone's opinions. How can I get in debates if I block people I don't agree with?

You may have noticed, I like debating, no matter how silly it gets.:)

I do know you like debating - probably why I cant keep you blocked, you actually even make sense from time, just wish that when you were asked a direct question with 2 possible answers you wouldn't reply with some esoteric third option or non answer

perhaps its just your way of trying to turn it into a debate, but personally I would prefer getting your direct answer to the specific question before you offer up other options for consideration.

Like my question above - if the government can give help to only one, Employers or Unions which one would you choose if you knew the other could fail without help?

I would like it if you specifically picked one and then tell me why - then if you wish to add other thoughts or options that you want to debate that would be great and could further the conversation.

Unfortunately it seems to me that both you and BigDog like to go straight to the debate without first answering the original question which frankly I find to be very rude - its feels like you dont give a cr@p about about the actual question - it seems like you both would rather change the subject into what you want to talk about.

Like I said - if bigdog wants to talk about the virtue of unions here in the politics thread - thats great, but if thats what he wants then I would prefer it if it were done on its own and not as a reply quoting what I asked and then not giving the direct answer before going on to another direction.

Seriously, if I ask if you prefer Hondas or Toyotas - please just answer that question before you start telling me about your F150 and why its better than a Silverado

Is that asking too much

• I never blocked anyone and I never will....to me it’s like saying I’m taking my ball and going home....

But have you ever noticed that so many block you? - - - - just something to think about 8|

• I understand your frustration. However the fact remains you asked me not to answer the question and I complied.

Are you saying that you changed your mind and would like me to "reply" to your question?

BTW, I hope you know that I only went on the "comprehension" thing because you used it. I know you and everyone here can comprehend things just fine. You will find that if I insult anyone it is only with an insult they slung recently and only if it wasn't too explicit. It's a "what's good...Goose...Gander" thing. ;)

• We just got a Volvo S60 - - assembled in South Carolina we also have a Chevy that was actually built by Daewoo in South Korea - - and then of course the Slingshot that was assembled in Alabama - but I have no clue where the GM ecotec or the transmission were made, but there is a good chance the Kenda's that came on it were made in China - - or Taiwan - - or Indonesia - - or perhaps Vietnam

I would actually like to know if there is actually any vehicle offered for sale in the U.S. that has 100% of its parts sourced in the U.S. with final assembly also in the U.S.

does such a beast exist?

Interestingly I was back at the Volvo dealer a week or so back and I was looking at the information sheet on the S90 - its primarily made in China and so is its motor

Glad we got the S60 - no China anything listed and assembled Volvos first U.S, plant - :thumbsup: