Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The Democrats want to bail out the Post Office in the current stimulus bill. Let’s look..

USPS lost 8.8 billion 2019

FedEx net income 540 million 2019

UPS net income 5.4 billion 2019

Once again vivid proof that the government can’t do anything well and is willing to continue to throw good money after bad. The private sector always finds a way to flourish or they die. Isn’t it time for the post office to survive on its own or let the private sector buy it up and quit killing the taxpayer?? They continuously raise postage rates and cannot even break even. How many business with their track record would still be operating? The only answer is our government is totally fiscally irresponsible and will eventually lead us to financial ruin. So when you think about your vote remember this... Democrats want to fund a financially failing business - holding up funds to keep successful business afloat thru no fault of their own. Way to go Nancy - well done😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The Democrats want to bail out the Post Office in the current stimulus bill. Let’s look..

Once again vivid proof that the government can’t do anything well and is willing to continue to throw good money after bad. The private sector always finds a way to flourish or they die. Isn’t it time for the post office to survive on its own or let the private sector buy it up and quit killing the taxpayer?? They continuously raise postage rates and cannot even break even. How many business with their track record would still be operating? The only answer is our government is totally fiscally irresponsible and will eventually lead us to financial ruin. So when you think about your vote remember this... Democrats want to fund a financially failing business - holding up funds to keep successful business afloat thru no fault of their own. Way to go Nancy - well done😩

About 10 years ago the Gov'ment spent nearly 8 million tax dollars in a multi year private accounting of the USPS that resulted in several suggestions that would make it not only self sufficient (which it hasn't been for a loooong time) but actually make a profit within 5 years. When it was finished the Postal Service took a look at it and said ... nah.. we're not going to do that ...... They didn't implement a single suggestion, the most major of which was stopping Saturday delivery. Instead they started delivering for Amazon on Sundays at bulk pricing that doesn't even cover operating costs ....

........... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I don't recall any big conspiracy theories relating to those others.

With all the chatter about it being China produced, during a world pandemic, with economies hurting, it would be irresponsible not to dispel rumors once you were done with your normal virus analysis.

I would suspect we check every virus for nefarious origins. Most situations wouldn't call for a public announcement.

even if they/we found out it actually was a manufactured weapon they wouldn’t make that public....that would cause a bigger panic.....Trump is by no means happy with China right now...but in order to save the trade deals and to keep us out of an all out war.....he has to pretend to be mr nice guy...I’m sure when this all blows over the gloves will come off...

I do agree that the government really shouldn't be allowed to run any business, but I also dont think it is an equal comparison to compare the post office to UPS or FedEx - - What is the least expensive "letter" you can mail with UPS or FedEx? - - - - the vast majority of the post offices mail is standard 55 cent letters and that 55 cents will get it anyplace in the country and further - - - if you took that same piece of paper and wanted it delivered by UPS or FedEX what do they charge?

FedEX charges $8.50 for their "envelope" their lowest price, and that only covers out to 150 miles. if you want it sent farther it will cost you $11.00

when you think about it does it really seem like it should only cost 55 cents to get something hand delivered any place you want it the country? does it really sound like that should cover the cost with a bit of profit added in? - - of course not, its a mandated government handout

I personally think it should cost much more and I think it would be very fair if it did, but then again I am a capitalist,

In the end the post office is not a business like FedEX or UPS and should not be compared to them. The US Postal Service is is just another inefficient government program designed to provide a service the government thinks is their job to provide - - - the USPS is a government dinosaur that should have gone extinct a long time ago, or if not then it should have been set free to establish prices that actually cover costs and to actually live or die on its own business abilities

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• they don’t want you bartering or using cash for goods and services....can’t be tracked for tax purposes..

Using debit and credit cards and electronic accounts for all your Transactions is just them using mental conditioning to accept what’s coming as natural. When it does it will be too late. If all money is digital...they have a totally controlled society. You’ve just lost/given up all of your freedom...

they will decide if you need gasoline or a car or a gun and ammo or if you make your house payment or get on a toll road...or buy food.

That’s why they damn near criminalized depositing or withdrawing cash now. Gotta fill out government forms....you must be a drug dealer... part of the new world order...

We need to know exactly what when where and why you spent that money...

Ed’s been aching up flick that switch and shut off his digital money...when he’s starving and begging for food he’ll comply...he’ll do and say whatever we want.

losing all of our cash is never going to be a good idea....now think about how close we actually are to that happening....inches away form losing your free will...

if you want liberty we’ll give you death..

• it would be relatively easy to blow up the corrupt parties. Let us have another choice: "None of these bastards"

NOTA (none of the above) would win quite a lot of elections. It would offer a protest vote devoid of crazy (unlike AOC for instance).

Parties wouldn't like to spend millions on a campaign only to get the electoral middle finger from the voters - I predict that they would soon shape up.

We could save trillions of dollars by not having a government. I wonder how many C 130's it would take to dump em all in the ocean...?

• I can’t believe they are sticking with a $1200 payment...for singles....and $3000 for a family of four. Like it’s a big deal that will miraculously save the economy.....it couldn’t save a wino laying in the gutter...so out of touch with the average American blue collar workers...

it’s actually pathetic....and after taxes that figure drops to a whopping ....$864

A tank of gas, a bag of groceries and half a mortgage payment...

and the knowledge that the economy has been saved by your selfless contribution..go China...

• and depending on how much you make this year they may want you to pay it back next year - - - - -

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• American super plumber on his way to China to save our economy...since we have a surplus..of plumbers tripping over each other...

At $10 a day, think of all the tax money he can send back...into our economy

if we weren’t a service oriented country thanks to corporate greed

We could have high paying manufacturing jobs creating goods to be exported and rebuilding our infrastructure.

oh and I forgot....they shit in the street..

• I predicted 5-10 trillion....

the problem is the $1200 hasn’t changed...I thought they wanted to save small business...

$1200 isn’t enough to stop employees from looking for another job. They are going to blow this and kill all the small businesses...a business without employees is a dead business.

• I predicted 5-10 trillion....

the problem is the $1200 hasn’t changed...I thought they wanted to save small business...

$1200 isn’t enough to stop employees from looking for another job. They are going to blow this and kill all the small businesses...a business without employees is a dead business.

You really need to look at what's actually in it and stop fixating on a number ....

.... there is much more to it than the first individual payout ...

tenor.gif?itemid=10820080

..bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You don't have to like him, but this is a genius move for the country.

CHECK MATE MR. PRESIDENT!

Did you hear this BRILLIANT move Trump made to stick it to Russia and the Saudis?
    I'm sure you did NOT, because the Media is too busy in their NEVER-ENDING efforts to make Americans hate Trump.
    Let me help inform you, how easily your opinion is being steered by your news media.

This explains how in his Friday Rose Garden address, President Trump quite deftly made an end-run around a part of the current crisis that the Saudis created last Monday:

Saudi Arabia Floods Market with Ultra Low Price Oil to Crash Market, Take out US Oil... HE BOUGHT IT ALL!!!

So Saudi Arabia just 'so happened' to flood the market with ultra low cost oil at the same time that our stock markets were crashing due to Corona Virus (as if that wasn't planned) in an attempt to crash the US markets as well as to put US oil companies out of business.

US Oil producers need about $30 per barrel of oil and conveniently Saudi Arabia dumped oil at around +- $20 per barrel to hurt both Russia and America.

Well... Just so happens that Obama had lowered our strategic oil reserves for his slush fund and then spent the dough buying votes. So there's plenty of room in our storage facilities for lots more oil.

So... instead of what would have been an economic disaster, taking the USA from being a top Oil producer down to being the #1 in the number of oil companies going out of business...

Prez. Trump saw the move as a great deal on oil, at ultra low prices...

So he declared a national emergency, freeing up US Federal Funds which allowed him to suck up all the oil that Saudi Arabia dumped on the market, at a super low price for the USA Strategic Reserves!

That move basically sucked all the wind out of Saudi Arabia's attempt to crash the oil market and got us millions of gallons of oil for our oil reserves... in ONE MOVE!

Thank you Daniel Duffy for helping keep the TRUTH in front of Americans.

PS, if you read this far, you are more informed and independent thinking than the average radical liberal.

And this, THIS is why having a “Business Minded” President is better than having a “Progressive” Minded President!

YLM. Your Life Matters