Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I can't waste time reading anything in a two-word thread that isn't even grammatically correct! Really? And you are pontificating on the intelligence of the candidates???
    For anyone who cares, it's POLITICS SUCKS. Politics is a singular noun, requiring a singular verb. It's first-grade English grammar, people. But it's so much easier to pretend to be smarter that others by character assassination and name calling. What a country.

Just sayin - LOTS of us illiterates out here including the dictionary

• Thanks for the side note @mugshot, duly noted indeed. By the way, I fat finger my tablet and phone often, and I do not always catch my grammatical errors. If you don't mind, would you read through my postings and notify me of which posts are in need of correction? Much appreciated :saint:

anyways..... back to bashing the unamerican, unpatriotic, self entitled, politicians and how their
    (used as a plural possessive noun :00000441: ) politics suck...
    :00007970::00007983::00007991::00000450:

Firstly, @jorgebri60, I am sorry that you feel included in the "illegal immigrant" rhetoric that has been spewed by Trump... yes, I agree. It has been a complete turnoff for those that feel he has spoken out against ALL hispanics. I offer this as an admittedly poor excuse, but also explanation.. Trump as well as myself, have oftentimes, publicly generalized a group of people together, such as illegal immigrants, as a specific stereotype, and didnt state the obvious in the fact that, not ALL illegal immigrants will fit into the statement... I have assumed, the person Im conversating with, knows that a whole generalized statement such as " illegals crossing the borders are bringing drugs through tunnels into the US" also knows that my statement is not all inclusive. Of course not all illegals are doing exactly that. The issue, is those that HAVE been caught commiting violent crimes, federal offenses, have been caught and released, usually on more than one occasion.... by different government entities, who also have broken laws, by re-releasing them! For me, its not a particularly important issue... yes, I do like the idea of a border wall, with a great big door that allows folks entrance who want to come legally. Also, a need for a closed, monitored border is ISIS has set up camps in Mexico and has, or will filter their demon minions into the US to cause more destruction. That concerns me, and it should concern you... any door left open is an invitation for terrorists. However, until they outlaw shovels and spoons....., its really a mute effort. Where there is a will, there is a way. Another point, Im big on fairness.. if I have to pay taxes, so should you, and everyone else that lives here.. if I commit a felony, my behind wont see the light of day, but felonious illegals are set free to re-offend?
    So I bet you have an awesome story of your parents coming to the US... I, as well as most other Trump supporters take no offense in immigrants entering, seeking a better life, a better opportunity, and seeking legal status. It is a long drawn out process, with the thickest of red tape I am most certain.. You and your family are not the problem the nation has with illegals. Thats not the ones Trump refers too, even if he is so brazenly brash with his tongue... he has calmed his tone down quite a bit... when he started, he made a lot of misteps because he spoke as he would as a CEO, and not as a Potus... With all that being said.... again, the hispanics and the border is a small sliver of the 12 tier cake of problems this country and the next president needs to address.

So I'll share a story with you... my brother in law, and his family migrated here from Vietnam during the Vietnam war. He and his kids along with his wife were trying to flee as refugees from a war torn country. They were denied exit, by their government from Vietnam. Mr. Bacate, in all attempts to save his family, approached the US troops with a deal... he would translate and intercede the vietcong messages, and give exact locations of enemy troops, build, repair and rebuild intelligence electronics, devices, in exchange for complete protection of his family, and admittance into the US. They allowed it, and he and his family were brought to the US before the war was even over. They were given unto a local Lutheran church here in cullman, al and that church helped them set up a new life here. Mr. Bacate went on to work for the DOD here in the US before opening his own computer repair business, making sure that his children would be able to attend college. All of them, garaduated with high level jobs... mostly Engineering degrees, but one is a doctor, and another is a lawyer... And I have the most beautiful 2 nieces from one of those kids that Mr. Bacate brought with him. This my sister, my brother in law, and two nieces.

My brother in laws dad passed away a couple years ago, but his mom, 84 years old, still works full time.

Those are the American dream stories that are lost and forgotten, and overshadowed by all the wrong doers.

Now, with that being said, I am not receiving the same warm and cozy feeling from muslim refugees entering.. im sure some of them share the same story as Mr. Bacate... possibly....
    But their religious beliefs in its entirety, is one that teaches death to western world, and christians in general. Its more than an open door for ISIS... its a flood gate. We lock the doors of our houses at night not to keep good people out, but to keep bad people out. Shouldnt the same be done in regards to the US borders?? Thats my stance, I am a supportor for Trump, I believe the generalized, all inclusive terminology he has used, isn't meant to be as such. I think he is in need of some speech etiquette, and some wordsmith grooming.. but then he would be just like his opponents right? Fake, insincere, and a liar. The obvious choice for me is the lesser of two evils. Jesus will never run for President...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Edited 2 times, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• I am at a loss for words - very well stated!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE - the FBI isn't going to recommend charges. The government really does believe we are stupid. Comey who is supposed to be a man of integrity but talked out of both sides of his mouth like a used car salesman. A coincidence Clinton is on the campaign trail with Obama the same day this is announced - I think not. The corruption in our government is a runaway train and we the people are gettin smashed being right in its path.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Gross negligence
    For other uses, see Negligence (disambiguation).
    Gross negligence is a legal concept which means serious carelessness. Negligence is the opposite of diligence, or being careful. The standard of ordinary negligence is what conduct deviates from the proverbial "reasonable person." By analogy, if somebody has been grossly negligent, that means they have fallen so far below the ordinary standard of care that one can expect, to warrant the label of being "gross." Prosser and Keetondescribe gross negligence as being "the want of even slight or scant care", and note it as having been described as a lack of care that even a careless person would use. They further note that while some jurisdictions equate the culpabilityof gross negligence with that of recklessness, most simply differentiate it from simple negligence in its degree.

ANY 1st year lawyer knows that a judge directs a jury that gross negligence is defined by SERIOUS CARELESSNESS. I cannot believe that is the language Comey used then recommends no charges. Now I guess we all know the Clinton Foundation is totally legit.

• Looks like we are doomed!

I guess Bill's little tarmac talk worked.

We only have one shot left at putting an end to this - get everyone you know loaded up in the family wagon and vote. At this point even though I am no fan of Trump he has my vote.

Just a disgrace complete and utter disgrace.
    So F$%#@ing sad to see the greatest country in the world spin down the toilet.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I agree Macaws the U.S.A. is spinning down the toilet with the Obama administration. Hilary will just carry on what he has started. I hope to hell that some people that always vote democrat will open up there eyes and see what a corrupt administration we have now and will have in the future if she is elected.
    I also have not missed the fact that Congress is also in recess right now. I guess it really does not matter though they are corrupt as well.
    Pam

• SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE - the FBI isn't going to recommend charges. The government really does believe we are stupid. Comey who is supposed to be a man of integrity but talked out of both sides of his mouth like a used car salesman. A coincidence Clinton is on the campaign trail with Obama the same day this is announced - I think not. The corruption in our government is a runaway train and we the people are gettin smashed being right in its path.

CORRECTION BILL.... The FBI's reccommendation WAS that NO CRIMINAL CHARGES BE BROUGHT FORTH... He went further to say, that that in no way meant that there SHOULD not be disciplinary actions from the state dept...

Comey reccommended no criminal charges, even after admitting and defining what a felonious charge of mishandling secret classified, or classified government materials...... Which he admitted they had foun over 100.....

FACE IT PEOPLE.... THIS LOW LIFE, SELF ENTITLED, KILLER, BITCH IS OUR NEXT COMMANDER IN CHEIF... FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

F M L !!!!

• This is a little bit out of my toolbox so I thought I would ask the ex military - government folks I know are on here a question. As Comey stated Clinton was extremely careless with security protocol - would that not be just cause for suspending her security clearance thus negating her ability to run for president? I know it would never happen - just wondering if that is yet another example of the Clintons being above the law?

• This is a little bit out of my toolbox so I thought I would ask the ex military - government folks I know are on here a question. As Comey stated Clinton was extremely careless with security protocol - would that not be just cause for suspending her security clearance thus negating her ability to run for president? I know it would never happen - just wondering if that is yet another example of the Clintons being above the law?

Criminal all the way around, from Clinton's actions, to the cover up attempts, to the response from the FBI. If I or any of my uniformed peers had done that, we'd be in Leavenworth. The FBI has rolled over and proven itself to be a spineless, toothless, corrupt organization with no pretense of serving justice or the American people.