Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• correcting inaccuracies is a good thing to do, but are you saying that you think Biden is mentally sound enough that you would like him as the President?

I like Joe - seems like a nice guy (except when he loses it and starts name calling), but being a nice guy who seems unable to remember simple things bothers me - - I loved Ronald Reagan, but in the years right after he was out of office I was glad he had finished up his time in office. These days when I look at Joe his mental state seems about on par with how Reagan was after he served as President and it just doesn't seem like a good idea to elect a man to go in when he is already as bad as Reagan was at the end of his time in office.

I can see why the left might like Joe - he would make a great puppet in his current mental state - but if you want someone to actually lead choosing a man with obvious onset dementia? - - - - - - - - - -

no thank you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• part of the democratic plan could very well be getting him to step down very soon after the swearing in......they want to control the White House....by hook or crook....that will be the beginning of the end.

you saw what they “conspired” to do to bernie....not once but twice...they thought Hilary was the best shot they had and they threw everything on the wall to get there including lying, cheating and stealing.

now they are using the same playbook with Biden but there is going to be a twist. 99% sure they will pick a female and if she’s a minority....like black or an “Indian”....to gain the votes or women and minorities....they will. Playing the odds....in my opinion neither of those are presidential material. Biden even isn’t. When you play poker you play your best hand or you bluff.....how good are they?

what if he picks Bernie ? He has a big stupidly uneducated brainwashed loyal, I want everything free base...bigger than the other losers. What a team brain dead and a commie..

think about this....if you wanted to be a millionaire would you talk to someone that walked the walk or talked the talk......Obama was elected president twice....( I don’t even want to talk about that) ...Biden ran and lost 3 times going on #4.... if you want to get where you want to be you better follow in the foot steps of someone that did. Don’t underestimate Os popularity...

Michelle also polls high....don’t count that out...pres. or vp. That would make O the defacto President ...then she could resign or stay and get re-elected ...Giving O 4 terms.....I’ll just bet the dems are pulling their hair out trying to figure out their best option. They know they’re stuck with Biden now they have to figure how to put lipstick on him. They only have one shot....and a moving target.

• Is there no end to the insanity? I thought the democrat's & republican's were in agreement on a stimulus package? Then Nancy steps in and feels the need to create her personal wishes to include things like wind & solar tax credits and emission standards.

I moved all my stocks into conservative funds and its still hemorrhaging badly. So far on paper I've lost a 2020 Slingshot "R" model and a 2020 Harley Road King (not that I was going to buy one or both but if all stays as is I could have but now have nothing). I'm sure I'll recover some but how much? It's a large part of my income. I've lost my spending money for a long time and I'll be burning up savings in other accounts while attempting to "catch-up" to comfortable levels.

Come-on congress, stop the political bull crap. Think about what this is doing to people and industries that create jobs needed for people to maintain a steady living.

• dems are trying to create A giant bloated pork package filled with all the stuff republicans will never vote for...and if the republicans vote it down she has a giant finger to point at the republicans to get people to vote democrat...

Heavy handed partisan, they don’t really care about the voters, politics in play. It’s all about regaining control...make no mistake about it....this is the deep state in full swing trying to prevent trump from killing the deep state...

just as long as the voters have enough strength to pull the leaver they don’t care if they drop dead right they vote.

• Is there no end to the insanity? I thought the democrat's & republican's were in agreement on a stimulus package? Then Nancy steps in and feels the need to create her personal wishes to include things like wind & solar tax credits and emission standards.

I moved all my stocks into conservative funds and its still hemorrhaging badly. So far on paper I've lost a 2020 Slingshot "R" model and a 2020 Harley Road King (not that I was going to buy one or both but if all stays as is I could have but now have nothing). I'm sure I'll recover some but how much? It's a large part of my income. I've lost my spending money for a long time and I'll be burning up savings in other accounts while attempting to "catch-up" to comfortable levels.

Come-on congress, stop the political bull crap. Think about what this is doing to people and industries that create jobs needed for people to maintain a steady living.

Is there no end to the insanity? I thought the democrat's & republican's were in agreement on a stimulus package? Then Nancy steps in and feels the need to create her personal wishes to include things like wind & solar tax credits and emission standards.

Gonna have to cut them some slack as it takes them a lot of time to jack each other off to get what they want.

• *Biological War* ...

Worth pondering!

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19??

Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from these 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhans epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. ..China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak. Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:

Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

🇺🇸 -26%

🇬🇧 -26%

🇨🇦 -25%

🇧🇷 -27%

🇷🇺 -20%

🇦🇪 -19%

🇿🇦 -16%

🇦🇺 -24%

🇮🇳 -14%

🇸🇬 -17%

🇭🇰 -12%

🇰🇷 - 17%

Now, look at this:

🇨🇳 (China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!

Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China & without the money leaving China. World shud boycott China Economically & Politically

• Our representatives do not give a SHIT about us. They just want to serve their own interests. We really need fucking term limits !!@

yep - assholes up there fighting to add unrelated pet projects to a stimulus bill and refusing to vote for it if they don't get what they want - - - - - I would call this solid evidence that they just dont give a damn about anyone other than themselves and those who have bought them and paid for their services - - F#ckin political prostitutes

• Interesting.

• Well I believe you guys are trying to say....

POLITICS

SUCK

:00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172:

actually it was more of a "our current politicians SUCK!"

• Louisiana Senator John Kennedy

“Our country was founded by geniuses but being run by idiots”

Occasionally a coonass has a brilliant moment.... can anyone really dispute this statement?? At this point I believe it would be almost impossible !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You want an interesting read ....

Here is the new stimulus Bill proposed by Nancy ....

"Making emergency supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2020, and for other purposes"

https://apps.npr.org/documents…817711-Updated-House-Bill

If you can get through it please pay attention to all the unrelated "other purposes" ..... it's unbelievable what is in there .....

A few highlights that I guess the dems feel are important to solving the pandemic:

eliminate debt held by the U.S. Postal Service

require same-day voter registration

pay off $10,000 in student debt per person

mandate that airlines reduce their overall carbon emissions by 50 percent by 2050

provide for the automatic extension of nonimmigrant visas

restrict colleges from providing information about citizenship status

and on, and on, and on ......

.. bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• The voting public can control the term limits. That is way it is supposed to work. But that goes right along with buying Chinese rather than American made

The problem is when you only have two choices and it's between bad and worse. I think we all know the average person cannot run for office because it takes big bucks so in essence we do not have any control.

• last week word was 200 North Korean soldiers died from the virus.

false or misleading info from all of these countries isn’t a good thing.

trump told the dems we aren’t playing that “pork barrel” game....

they need to publish their ridiculous list of demands so the public can get an idea of the crap they try to pull.