Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I ran across this piece this morning and copied and pasted instead of just posting the link - it is that good !! Interestingly enough it is an opinion piece from the Chicago Tribune of all places - hope y’all like it.

CHICAGO TRIBUNE OPED...

After watching the State of the Union address, I found it very disrespectful for Nancy Pelosi to stand up and tear the speech like a little kid would do. And this is supposed to a person who is a high government official? Of course, she is a liberal, and liberals really don’t have anything to do with decency or being nice. They’re one-sided, one-minded idiots.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. That’s probably what the president of the United States is saying. It is his job to protect this nation, the USA. It is his job. So I feel that the travel ban is a good thing, and it’s about time. It’s a matter of time before this country is inundated with all the other viruses out here.

I hate when people blame Trump for all the other problems that are going on in this world regarding hatred. These are all topics that people have held inside of them and it has festered. And it’s not because of Trump that people are voicing their opinions. It was about time when you see the U.S. handing out free programs to people who are able to work and who refuse to work. Yes, it has festered inside of me for a long time and it wasn’t because of Trump I’m saying this.

Nancy Pelosi’s tearing up of the State of the Union address was a very good indicator of exactly what the Democrats think of over half of the country. Ripping those papers was tantamount to telling Americans that don’t agree with her that that’s exactly what the Democrats think of you. The left thinks they’re smarter than you. Then think they know better than you. I can’t wait until the election in November.

The health department is concerned about pertussis? I think not. They recently closed their immunization clinic that provided thousands of immunizations to children in the county. Now, there are not enough nurses and doctors at the health department to provide immunizations for those children. For shame on the health department.

I was watching this ridiculous show of Nancy Pelosi behind the president at the State of the Union and it was an embarrassment for all womankind. No one should be acting like her, ripping up the paper behind the president like a child. There is something wrong with the woman and they ought to have her examined.

I have a definite problem with Bloomberg. He’s spending more than $300 million to have advertising wanting to become president. I think that the man who throws his money away will wind up throwing our money, if he ever gets in control of it, because he has no conception of how much money he’s spending. I would think that the least someone would spend would be more admirable than somebody who is just throwing money away. And it’s a distinct worry for me because they’re giving money to everyone else except where it’s needed here in the states, and everyone should take this into consideration.

It’s not over. These visceral Democrats are going to find something. Even him picking his own teeth will be valid for impeachment. I am so embarrassed to ever have voted Democratic. I will never, ever, ever vote Democratic again. Maybe independent, maybe Republican, but never Democratic. I will not vote for commies. This is ridiculous. This is a free country, and they’re trying to ruin it.

Now that the cowardly Republicans have voted a death to democracy and continuation of Trump’s monarchy, I just have one question: Where do you send the condolence card?

Nancy Pelosi was unbelievable. What a big baby. What a group of big babies. Just because we have one baby, doesn’t mean we have to have an entire group of babies. Let’s get this country back on its feet and united. But it seems like the Democrats keep shrugging and shrugging and shrugging. And, no, they are not making it better.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Had to leave early for work this morning. President Trump is expected to land in Palm Springs around 9 or 9:30 and then drive to Rancho Mirage for a fund raiser and some golf - - just wanted to make sure I got through the area before the idiot protesters start disrupting traffic

street closures & protests

apparently last weekend we had a visit by Obama - thank God these days he manages to slip into town and back out without anyone knowing

I used to love it back in the day when Reagan would come to town and hang out at the Annenberg estate always got a good laugh out of the secret service guys parked in their black SUV's on the streets pretending to read the newspaper like they were hiding or something, these days even though I like Trump I consider the disruption a bit of a pain - mostly because of the protesters - - whats really funny this time is that the biggest group of anti Trump morons are setting up down the street past where the turn off is to get to the place where Trump will be - Trump will never even see them and their stupid Trump balloon,

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Latest robocall:

"Due to the successful impeachment of the President, the William Barr Act has now been amended so that those people with student loans will not have to pay them back. But you must act now to register for this important program before the Republicans in the Senate change the rules again! Press 5..."

No. I'm NOT kidding!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Latest robocall:

"Due to the successful impeachment of the President, the William Barr Act has now been amended so that those people with student loans will not have to pay them back. But you must act now to register for this important program before the Republicans in the Senate change the rules again! Press 5..."

No. I'm NOT kidding!

At least they are not phishing for me :)

• damn!

That was fast!

Donald Trump departs from Palm Springs

landed late around 10:30 and then gone at 1:45 - - I guess the golfing at Porcupine Creek was only for the contributors and Trump just did the pictures and round table discussion

oh well - at least I don't have to worry about traffic issues for my ride home :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I think he is heading to Arizonian for a rally? The man just doesn't slow down!

• I think he is heading to Arizonian for a rally? The man just doesn't slow down!

"...doesn't slow down" or doesn't stop campaigning. Somebody could probably cry about him being the "campaigner and chief" and pontificate about how worthless he is and how "he should be in Washington working". Anyone that would cry like a little snowflake about a president doing it much less than Trump surely wouldn't clammer to watch a Trump rally, defend the frequency of them or make side mouth excuses about it "being different".

Just an inner thought I had while reading your post. Not necessarily directed at you Frankie55 . I honestly don't remember all the people that called Obama "The Campaigner and Chief" and spoke from such a high ground as they complained about how useless he was for "just golfing and campaigning", yet defend/cheer Trump who does both a lot more.

• BLOOMBERG - what a joke !! 200 million bucks down the drain - guess he thought if Trump could do it so could he. He WAS gonna put his money behind the Dem nominee but after they all spanked him so bad in the debate he may go back to being a Republican :00008172:

• I think Warren showed us why Bloomberg is there. He is a Trump stand in to use during the primaries. The attacks can simply be used to distract from the dems message on everything while practicing for the general election. Her "and I'm not talking about Donald Trump" line says a lot.

• remember all the people that called Obama "The Campaigner and Chief" and spoke from such a high ground as they complained about how useless he was for "just golfing and campaigning", yet defend/cheer Trump who does both a lot more.

You may be right brother. But I would add this.......................

President Trump can probably get more done business wise for this country standing around a golf green, than Obama could in marathon round table meetings in Washington.

I just look at what this guy has done in less than 4 years, as compared to Obama's 8 years. It's impressive to me. Even more so, all the while getting attacked by the Liberal extremists.

I'm not an Obama hater at all. I just take a step back and look at it.

(I'm an American Manufacturer. Trump is the best thing to happen to me in decades)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• "...doesn't slow down" or doesn't stop campaigning. Somebody could probably cry about him being the "campaigner and chief" and pontificate about how worthless he is and how "he should be in Washington working". Anyone that would cry like a little snowflake about a president doing it much less than Trump surely wouldn't clammer to watch a Trump rally, defend the frequency of them or make side mouth excuses about it "being different".

Just an inner thought I had while reading your post. Not necessarily directed at you Frankie55 . I honestly don't remember all the people that called Obama "The Campaigner and Chief" and spoke from such a high ground as they complained about how useless he was for "just golfing and campaigning", yet defend/cheer Trump who does both a lot more.

I do recall President Obama being titled as the campaigner in chief. Perhaps President Trump should invite President Obama to a golf match. Call it the Presidents Cup. A pay per view event! I'll bet that would smash viewer ratings! :)

• I do recall President Obama being titled as the campaigner in chief. Perhaps President Trump should invite President Obama to a golf match. Call it the Presidents Cup. A pay per view event! I'll bet that would smash viewer ratings! :)

Sorry, I don't want to see ex-president Obominable on my TV anytime soon. <X

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Looks like the media and Dem powers that be would like to put their money on Joe Biden quoting all these polls that he beats Trump. I just don’t see it - I don’t believe Biden can’t keep up the campaign trail pressure for 9 months. Trump will eat him alive in a debate - he just looks wore out - doesn’t create any enthusiasm - his rallies suck. Elizabeth Warren attacked everybody trying to pump oxygen into her failing campaign. - Mayor Pete & Klobuchar made themselves look petty and foolish - Bernie....is just Bernie - and Bloomberg couldn’t make the high school debate team. To sum it up - what a sorry looking bunch of pukes !!

• I do recall President Obama being titled as the campaigner in chief. Perhaps President Trump should invite President Obama to a golf match. Call it the Presidents Cup. A pay per view event! I'll bet that would smash viewer ratings! :)

I would watch that. Watching them trying to play nice with each other for 3-4 hours would be interesting, so would their reactions to bad shots.

• I think Warren showed us why Bloomberg is there. He is a Trump stand in to use during the primaries. The attacks can simply be used to distract from the dems message on everything while practicing for the general election. Her "and I'm not talking about Donald Trump" line says a lot.

I think whoever said, "Bloomberg is in the race to spend as much as he wants against Trump without breaking campaign finance law" is correct. Trump doesn't care about campaign finance law or many other laws because he is unidictable.:D;(