Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• open the picture...

the real reason California and NY and other lib states want to be flooded with homeless and illegals is for senate and house representation......it’s based on population...doesn’t matter if it’s riff raff or model citizens... if you can grow the population of a state regardless of how it happens (think sanctuary cities and states) you can gain senators and congressmen. It’s all about votes. They’re hoping they all will illegally vote democrat.

• Was not a sitting President at the last Daytona race that Richard Petty won? I will have to look that up.

President Trump will be the third sitting president to attend the Daytona 500 joining Presidents Reagan and Bush.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• For one, "relaxed border, flood illigals". More illigals have "flooded" the border under Trump than Obama. Also, 3 years into Obama's presidency, he had deported more illegals than Trump has at 3 years....so?

they didn’t think Hilary would lose....so flooding the border with illegal caravans became their plan after trump won...they needed more democratic voters....pretty simple. You don’t think it’s odd that it all started right after he got elected...

how many republicans are in the caravans? Or digging tunnels or climbing the walls or swimming the rio grande?

• Trump stopped the Caravans (brought on by Democrats in Congress) - Obama never did anything like that.

Trump has built a hundred miles of border wall - Obama never did that.

Trump has also gotten the Mexican government to work with the USA and stop illegal crossings in the the US, and into Mexico from Guatemala, Obama never did that, either.

#Trump2020

Not sure how the "caravans" were "brought on by Democrats in Congress". Those "caravans" came at right when Trump needed them politically and got bigger with each caravan as Trumps political needs required. I pointed out that coincidence at the time.

I won't dispute the rest of your factually correct statement. I will say that none of them prove Bigdog 's picture correct, which was the point of my comment, not to get Obama a third term.:*

• they didn’t think Hilary would lose....so flooding the border with illegal caravans became their plan after trump won...they needed more democratic voters....pretty simple. You don’t think it’s odd that it all started right after he got elected...

how many republicans are in the caravans? Or digging tunnels or climbing the walls or swimming the rio grande?

Technically there were no Democrats or Republicans in those caravans.;)

• i-nsFrwNC-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Glad to see you got them

yes!!! I did and they are perfect for making Californian liberal heads explode!!!!!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Technically there were no Democrats or Republicans in those caravans.;)

I think the plans of those elected officials who were implementing policies that attracted the caravans (free healthcare, anchor babies, free education, welfare benefits, refunds without paying any taxes, etc.) was that ALL of these immigrants would become voting Democrats.

Of course, there were also Republicans who wanted them to become permanent second class residents who stayed below the poverty line as low wage workers.

Plenty of blame on both sides, but I don't think for a second that the Republicans were thinking in terms of increasing their voter base - I DO believe that the Democrats were.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Yes, but it seems like the far left is getting all the headlines. Why doesn't somebody That is more moderate stand up And address these issues Head on so we can see. How they really feel

I agree, when a politician diverts tax money intended for the benefits of the very people who pay those taxes I need a better explanation than "it's the right thing to do".

How can anyone expect any country (not just Mexico} to correct the very issues which are causing people to flee those countries if the U.S. simply continues to give up its resources. It will never change bad situations in forign countries and will only continue to hurt our country for generations. I believe President Trump raised the option of efforts to establish settlements within countries in need and providing aid at that location. The U.N. could step up and monitor.

Sounds good to me and a very important issue could be solved as it wouldn't leverage the idea of political gain.