Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I know it isnt final yet - only 62%, but I have to say I find this to be very funny - - have to wonder what Biden thinks =O

i-jn4WVgm.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Giving Rush the Presidential Medal of Freedom at the State of the Union - - WOW!

• If they are going to act like babies they should just stay home. Polosie should be reprimanded by the house for such behavior on national tv during a SOU. I think the President should have stopped his speech in the middle and asked her please not to behave like a child during my speech or leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I actually listened, but I had to hold my nose. They're all the Democrats are trying to say not everyone's doing well in this economy. Well, guess what? Its impossible for everyone to do well because some just don't want to do well. There's always the people that say give me everything for free and that's who the Dems are trying to appeal to. And the Dems would rather fix potholes then fix the homeless issue they have in San Francisco, and the mess they've created in all other Democratic cities. It's really rich for the Michigan Governor to lecture the American citizens on what a great job they're doing in their cities and states they control.

• Iowa Caucus results:

1. Demos can't manage a caucus in the smallest midwestern state - yet they still have delusions of being able to run the country!

2. more than 48 hours after polls closed and still only 71 % of precincts reporting... are they counting by brail and delivering the results by dog sled?

3. Pete and Bernie tie for first while Uncle Joe gets 15% and ZERO delegates!

4. Demos are truly unelectable in 2020.

5. Crazy mainstream media are still kneeling with their lips locked around the Democrats' collective exhaust pipe. The 4th estate is dead.

6. STILL WAITING for those who 'promised to leave the USA if Trump was elected' to get the hell out of Dodge... maybe next November.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Mike Pence:

“The contrast here was a president who spent an hour-and-a-half making the speech about America and Nancy Pelosi in the final moments tried to make it about her.”

• Romney must really be smart because so far He's the only Republican who thinks he's right and all the other Republicans are wrong. That should tell you something about Romney. He's a trump hater.

Romney - the creator of Romney care, that eventually was the basis of Obama Care - is NO Republican - - - he is a RINO! and even saying that is giving him the benefit of the doubt

• from CNN:

CNN reported on Tuesday that among the people who watched President Trump's State of the Union address, the vast majority (76 percent) had a "positive" or "very positive reaction."

The network's instant poll showed that 59 percent of speech watchers had a "very positive" reaction, along with 17 percent who reported a "somewhat positive" reaction. Only 23 percent said they had a "negative reaction."

• I am amazed I can't find this on a T-shirt or hat .....

As a side note, today Romney proved to me that my decision to not vote for him when he ran for President was correct. Not the choice he made, that is his to make and not a surprise to me (won me $20 too), but the interview he gave outlining how he made the choice. Having done that interview three hours before his floor speech and basically saying the same in both I also feel his dramatic pause on the Senate floor was contrived. Thanks Mitt, I no longer wonder if that was a mistake.

...... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......