Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Old man Joe does it again. Sure hope he has voters hidden somewhere, since at this rate,he's gonna lose his supporters one by one

While meeting with voters during an Iowa campaign stop Tuesday afternoon, Joe Biden experienced a verbal disagreement with former Iowa state representative Ed Fallon over Biden's climate change platform.

Fallon, while participating in the photo opportunity, at first tells Biden he's going to support him "if he wins the nomination."

"But what are we going to do about climate change?" Fallon asks. Pointing out that Biden has said he's "against pipelines," he also points out that Biden's declared he wanted to replace "these gas lines." Ads by scrollerads.com

"That's not going to work," Fallon says. "We've got to stop building and replacing these pipelines."

Biden turns toward Fallon and places his hand upon his chest. "Go vote for somebody else," he says, as aides are heard thanking the man.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I’m not into conspiracy theories but after a few articles I read this AM I wonder...

Biden just said whoever he picked for VP would have to be able to be President because he is an “old guy”

Clinton just slammed Sanders for being unlikeable (pot calling kettle black)

Biden picks Clinton for VP and if elected he soon leaves office for “medical reasons” and voila - Clinton becomes President with a promise to pardon Joe or Hunter Biden if convicted for any wrong doings.

Crazy or not - what y’all think ??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill, I think that is the plan for the Dem party. A weak candidate with Clinton as VP. We all knows what happens to individuals that stand between her and the power she wants. #56

YLM. Your Life Matters

• You need to quit having those kind of nightmares before you hurt yourself and the rest of the country :(. :00008172::00008172::00008172: :S

• Watching some of the impeachment trial this morning. Some of these folks shouldn't speak in public, the screachy voices are an assault on my ears. Why can't we get Morgan Freeman to read their speeches for them.

If this lady keeps saying Quid pro crow I'm going to start drinking.

• Note from Biden's campaign to the Iowa caucus office ...

""The app that was intended to relay Caucus results to the Party failed; the Party’s back-up telephonic reporting system likewise has failed," the campaign wrote in a letter. "Now, we understand that Caucus Chairs are attempting to — and, in many cases, failing to — report results telephonically to the Party. These acute failures are occurring statewide. We appreciate that you plan to brief the campaigns momentarily on these issues, and we plan to participate. However, we believe that the campaigns deserve full explanations and relevant information regarding the methods of quality control you are employing, and an opportunity to respond, before any official results are released."

Still no results and reports that caucus managers where hug up on during a conference call with IDC officials early Tuesday morning .....

.... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• They will find a way to rig it so Biden wins!

I agree - Biden is this seasons Hillary - the Democrat establishment choice who will get the nomination even if they are not who the people really want - - - Two party system / convention delegate system is rigged - - hell, delegates are not even obligated to vote for the person who the people want

Its all a scam :thumbdown:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I agree - Biden is this seasons Hillary - the Democrat establishment choice who will get the nomination even if they are not who the people really want - - - Two party system / convention delegate system is rigged - - hell, delegates are not even obligated to vote for the person who the people want

Its all a scam :thumbdown:

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it