Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I think we should start a pool to see who can come closest to picking the date on which the democrats start the next impeachment proceedings

does anyone seriously think they will stop after this is done?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I think we should start a pool to see who can come closest to picking the date on which the democrats start the next impeachment proceedings

does anyone seriously think they will stop after this is done?

This is where the rubber will meets the road. - Trump is acquitted and wins re-election. The Dems keep the House and win the majority in the Senate (highly unlikely). They will then truly have the power to impeach him for whatever. Will they have the balls to do it ?? It frightens me for our country if they do !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• This is where the rubber will meets the road. - Trump is acquitted and wins re-election. The Dems keep the House and win the majority in the Senate (highly unlikely). They will then truly have the power to impeach him for whatever. Will they have the balls to do it ?? It frightens me for our country if they do !!

I think if the left starts pushing again for impeachment or even starts talking about it after this and before the election they will forfeit any chance they have of taking the Senate and could even lose the House - - I suspect that after this is over even the average Democrat will have had enough

• Dems will never allow that because all it could do is help the Republicans. The Whistleblower can only testify to hearsay evidence of one side of a phone call. The Dems have already called 17 hearsay witnesses - can’t help their case at all for one more to testify - only hurt it IMO or they would have already produced him/her.

If the Inquiry was illegal to start with why do we need more witnesses. This whole SHAM is Illegal. because there never was a vote in the house for an inquiry. Pelosi took it upon herself to assign the inquiry to the comity which is illegal.

• If the Inquiry was illegal to start with why do we need more witnesses. This whole SHAM is Illegal. because there never was a vote in the house for an inquiry. Pelosi took it upon herself to assign the inquiry to the comity which is illegal.

How can it be against the law if their all above the law? Ring around the rosie pocket full of poesy.

• if the evidence and witnesses presented in the House were good enough to impeach then they should also be good enough in the Senate - - and if the House needed other evidence or witnesses then why didnt they call them in the House? and if they are not called now then how can it be a coverup when they wern't deemed necessary before?

As a non legal person it looks to me like the House managers have suddenly realized they have no case so they are wanting witnesses so that hey can try to find something else

should have gotten their shit together before thy ever sent it to the Senate and should have had the whistle blower as witness number one in both the House and now if they really had a case

• The Republicans can really end this quickly and send Pelosi and her cronies home with their tail between their legs by just saying one simple thing. Lets assume that EVERYTHING the Democrats have charged him with in articles one and two have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Then they vote to not allow any witness to be called since they have no reason to hear any additional evidence. The next motion is to vote on the actual impeachment and removal from office. They just have to say that while he may be guilty as charged, they don't believe that those two charges rise to the level of a high crime and as such he is found not guilty and life goes on.

Double jeopardy prevents him from being impeached in the future for this event, so they would have to go back to square one and impeach the M***F**** a couple years down the road. I think they'll know if they attempt this again, their chances of winning the White House in 2024 ain't gonna happen

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The Republicans can really end this quickly and send Pelosi and her cronies home with their tail between their legs by just saying one simple thing. Lets assume that EVERYTHING the Democrats have charged him with in articles one and two have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Then they vote to not allow any witness to be called since they have no reason to hear any additional evidence. The next motion is to vote on the actual impeachment and removal from office. They just have to say that while he may be guilty as charged, they don't believe that those two charges rise to the level of a high crime and as such he is found not guilty and life goes on.

Double jeopardy prevents him from being impeached in the future for this event, so they would have to go back to square one and impeach the M***F**** a couple years down the road. I think they'll know if they attempt this again, their chances of winning the White House in 2024 ain't gonna happen

We me you they and all others are trying to make sense outta bullshit. Good luck with that. As someone here once said their best of chance of nailing Trump will be after he leaves office and is no longer protected by DC law. The dog and pony show continues... Anybody want some popcorn? Their going to try and make this last up till election time.

• I wonder what Biden thought when his own party threw him under the bus in this attempt to get Trump?

its got to suck knowing that trying to get Trump was more important - - - 8|

This is pretty much what Lamar Alexander from TN said last night. He indicated that he will not vote for more witnesses. He believes that what the President did was inappropriate, but also said that you can't remove someone from office for doing something inappropriate. They just need to end this so they can do back to hurling insults at each other as part of the campaign process and get everyone else back to work.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

So the dems have shown their hand again .....

Now they are going to make motions that will tie up the Senate in an effort to make sure an acquittal vote cannot happen until the day after the State of the Union ......

Way to prove to the American people what this really was from the beginning ...... wonder how the Senators who need to be in Iowa this weekend feel about this .... apparently the dems don't care.... part of the plan ?

..... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/ant…way-fares-police-presence

Thankfully, this impeachment boondoggle is just about completed and the outcome over - please read the above article with the ANTIFA tweet video. WTF??? Are we going to sit by and allow law enforcement to be maligned and disrespected by people looking like ISIS wannabes ?? It sickens me to see the people that put their lives on the line trying to protect us from these types of extremists are using inflammatory rhetoric to possibly incite a riot resulting in injury to innocent bystanders. They are allowed to protest and demonstrate all they want PEACEFULLY !! If ANY violence results from this the organizers should be hunted down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Otherwise - just another brick removed out of the wall between law abiding citizens and criminals.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Vote is done - there will be no additional witnesses :thumbsup:

"A majority of the U.S. Senate has determined that the numerous witnesses and 28,000-plus pages of documents already in evidence are sufficient to judge the House Managers’ accusations and end this impeachment trial.

There is no need for the Senate to re-open the investigation which the House Democratic majority chose to conclude and which the Managers themselves continue to describe as “overwhelming” and “beyond any doubt.” Never in Senate history has this body paused an impeachment trial to pursue additional witnesses with unresolved questions of executive privilege that would require protracted litigation. We have no interest in establishing such a new precedent, particularly for individuals whom the House expressly chose not to pursue.

Senators will now confer among ourselves, with the House Managers, and with the President’s counsel to determine next steps as we prepare to conclude the trial in the coming days."

• The dems need to keep it going until Wednesday.

Monday will keep Bernie and Warren away from Iowa, that helps Biden.

Tuesday night is the SOTU address so getting past that doesn't allow Trump to rub it in their face during the address.

Don't worry though I really think we'll see the second act of the Schiff show soon.