Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

Tried to caution y'all ...........

Just kidding ... just kidding ....

or am I ......

Bill Martin I made it through Shiff ... and Nadler ..... but that did me in .....

Will try again tomorrow.

Until then I will keep an eye on the play by play but am interested in your general opinion of the soundbites and video snipits as well as recounting hearsay testimony and conjecture on the thoughts of others being allowed. Seems all semblance of a "typical" trial is out the window even though one argument is that is what it is. We know it isn't but I am still floored there has only been one objection.

...... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I keep hearing this is a trial in the Senate — but not the same as a trial from liberal hacks. I am still dumbfounded by all these people that have already testified and possibly will to a phone call presumably between just 2 people. When all these people were allowed to testify to hearsay evidence I knew we had ventured far off the road of conventional jurisprudence. I know this - I am weary of this whole shit and shebang. All we are waiting to see is how many Republicans will cave and there will never be enough to get to that magic 67 the Dems are so desperately seeking. Maxine Waters already said they will continue to try and impeach even if this attempt fails. With Trump accomplishing so many things being obstructed by the Democrats at every turn and they have nothing to run on —can the country stand it if Trump wins again in November ??? It is a given IMO if Trump wins and the Dems keep the House and win the Senate - Trump might as well turn in his keys - IT’S OVER !!! Maybe Trumo should pick Mitch McConnell for his VP - the left hates him as bad or worse than Trump - what good would it do em to impeach Trump and have President McConnell :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You and me both - only safe investment will be....

I shudder every time I think of Trump gone and Warren or Sanders with a “pen and a phone”😩😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Some folks say it will be a stain on his presidency. It doesn't seem to have any effect on Bill Clinton so why would it on Trump? He may be the third president impeached but he might be the only impeached president ever reelected after the impeachment.

• Some folks say it will be a stain on his presidency. It doesn't seem to have any effect on Bill Clinton so why would it on Trump? He may be the third president impeached but he might be the only impeached president ever reelected after the impeachment.

I highly suspect this process that the Democrats are putting the country through have and will greatly improve Trumps chances at reelection - Unfortunately for them the people really are not as stupid as they think.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If by some miracle the Democrats actually pull this magic trick off and get Trump removed from office I wonder how long it will be before they start impeachment hearings against Pence?

As a side note I notice that Mike seems very quiet about all of this - probably a very smart thing to do I suspect

• If by some miracle the Democrats actually pull this magic trick off and get Trump removed from office I wonder how long it will be before they start impeachment hearings against Pence?

As a side note I notice that Mike seems very quiet about all of this - probably a very smart thing to do I suspect

For those who haven't noticed since Trump became president most the the (R) people keep their faces off tv . They are letting him take the heat for the lie's he likes to tell and for all the blunders he makes. There kicking back waiting for him to hang himself (if that happens) and they can all walk away squeaky clean. I don't think they are brave enough to stab him in the back though.

• Buying votes on the backs of the very people who did the right thing. You bet it is! I went to a trade school. Payed my way working multiple jobs. It was tough. Anyone out there who has paid into Medicare for years, deducted from your pay check. Free stuff? Not for you, in fact after paying your way you will now be paying the way for those who never payed!

“My buddy had fun, bought a car, and went on all the vacations, I saved my money. He makes more than I did. I worked a double shift,” the father continued.

Like it BOHICA!

• In case anyone thought the news media repairs factual stories, you have to see this from the CLINTON NEWS NETWORK - ya, CNN

https://www.theblaze.com/newsl…hiff-impeachment-evidence

Funny how Democratic lies are accepted as being true and when caught, it was that they just got carried away with the narratives. But if a Republican puts a stunt like this, the spin machine goes wild and it's a cover up, just a lier doing what he does best or just repeating talking points from the guilty White House

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• February 4th, - just 11 days from now President Trump is scheduled to give the State of the Union speech infront of the very Congress that is trying to impeach him

Personally I think it has the potential to be one of the most interesting State of the Unions in history - I will have to watch this one :evil:

• Also worth noting Sanders holds a 4 point lead over Biden in polls for California - California has a pretty good record of picking the Democrat winner in primaries (with the exception being picking Hillary over Obama) and this year the State has moved its voting up much earlier than prior years with early voting opening the same day as the earliest caucuses and the primary in March