Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• And that's the problem all you non retired people probably watch the network news which is soooo biased. I'm always astonished how the three networks report the Nightly News and either cut off or manipulate the story to suit their narrative.

Don't take my lines. Also, "All" us non retired people may listen to the news all day on the radio. We just can't speak to how Nancy "Looks" which was what Bill was speaking about.8o

• I enjoyed Warren use Sanders to set up her gotcha at the debate.

1. Accuse Bernie if saying a woman can't win, setting her up as a victim.

2. Play the woman card at the debate using data that no one could know without extensive research to dig at all the male candidates.

She couldn't use the info at the debate unless she planted the idea earlier in the week. Then refusing to shake Bernie's hand after the debate.

Bernie should have asked her how many elections she's won running as a caucasian. That would have been funnny.

• Speaking of Pocahontas she just declared she would start wiping out 1.5 TRILLION dollars in student loan debts on her first day in office as President. Who do you think folks with student debt are gonna vote for ??? Way to put country first you liberal piece of @$&” !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Speaking of Pocahontas she just declared she would start wiping out 1.5 TRILLION dollars in student loan debts on her first day in office as President. Who do you think folks with student debt are gonna vote for ??? Way to put country first you liberal piece of @$&” !!

I wonder if any of these canadettes think beyond the vote? Patriotism is great and it's a big part of joining the military. But the military relies on incentives to draw recruits. The two biggest incentives for anyone joining the military are healthcare & education.

Hope these young whippersnappers are ready to pay for student loans and healthcare. Four year world tour! Pack your bags!

Hey, chief heap big pile-o-bull .... where do I sign up to be reimbursed for mine, my wife's, and my daughters student loans that we knowingly, willingly took out and actually paid back ...... guess personal responsibility is no longer a worthwhile moral attribute on the left ..... that was of course a rhetorical question .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Hey, chief heap big pile-o-bull .... where do I sign up to be reimbursed for mine, my wife's, and my daughters student loans that we knowingly, willingly took out and actually paid back ...... guess personal responsibility is no longer a worthwhile moral attribute on the left ..... that was of course a rhetorical question .....

ALL of us that repaid student loans should be outraged at just the mention of such travesty. Just a thought - any federally backed student loans that Warren was to just “forgive” - would that not be a breach of fiduciary duty?? If she is enriching herself (with votes) and not in the interest of MANY Americans.

Just workin on my Articles of Impeachment if Warren is elected —— just in case - right outta the Dem Party handbook :00008172:

• ALL of us that repaid student loans should be outraged at just the mention of such travesty. Just a thought - any federally backed student loans that Warren was to just “forgive” - would that not be a breach of fiduciary duty?? If she is enriching herself (with votes) and not in the interest of MANY Americans.

Just workin on my Articles of Impeachment if Warren is elected —— just in case - right outta the Dem Party handbook :00008172:

I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn. I believe you are correct! :)

• I don't follow the royal family but it's all over the news. Harry and Megan want to move in North America part time and still be royalty. She is an American citizen so I have questions.

If they move to America will they have diplomatic immunity as part of the royal family? If so will the phrase "No America is above the law" still be valid?

So at 2:30 Schumer and the other 99 Senators took an oath to be impartial jurors and the expectation is that they not discuss the trial since it is now officially open .....

At 3:10 he and several other dem Senators started giving a presser expressing their one sided view, slamming the President, and complaining about the process ...

At least give it a day, or even an hour before you prove to the American people this is a partisan, political, process.

Priceless ..... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• I hope Warren doesn't get elected and implements her 2% wealth tax on people that have assets over $50 MILLION. If that passes, can you image how much that's gonna cost Bill Martin, Wolf and me? I'll give you a hint. If I toss in another $5.00, she'd be able to buy herself a Starbucks coffee everyday for a DAY

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I hope Warren doesn't get elected and implements her 2% wealth tax on people that have assets over $50 MILLION. If that passes, can you image how much that's gonna cost Bill Martin, Wolf and me? I'll give you a hint. If I toss in another $5.00, she'd be able to buy herself a Starbucks coffee everyday for a DAY

Okay the Dems are after the billionaires but I'm not a billionaire so I think the millionaires which includes Bernie and Warren should be taxed at the billionaire rate they are proposing. What a bunch of hypocrites Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

WHEW !!! I would dodge that bullet - I’m keepin my $49.9 mil - the rest is goin to a bank in Tokyo - screw you Warren :00008172:

• okay I'm retired and live on SSI and ira's. I'm really worried if the Dems take over the White House and control the house the stock market is going to crash and I'm up a creek without a paddle.

I'm in the same boat. Approaching 57, in the workforce 42 years. Most of those years working 2 to 3 jobs at the same time (one national guard). Invested as much as possible in the stock market along the way.

Always thought that was the wise thing to do. Just retired a few days and enjoying not living by a clock. Now the dems want to "do the right thing" and redistribute everyone's money. Taking taxpayer dollars and distributing that money for purposes not benefitting the very people paying those taxes is not the right thing to do.

I call it stealing other peoples money.