Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• 1 American contractor killed in Iranian backed attack.

1 Iranian General and 5 conspirators killed by US drone strike

56 Iranians killed at the Generals funeral by Iranians.

63 Canadians and 113 Iranians killed in an Iranian missile strike on a passenger jet.

0 Americans killed in retaliatory attacks against the US.

WW3 isn't going well for Iran.

• The "56 Iranians" trampled at the funeral and the "113 Iranians" killed on the passenger plane MAYBE had hatred towards the U.S. State run T.V. and internet can do that to somebody. Innocent civilians in dictator states need our help to remove their invisible shackles, not hate from us when we know "they know not what they do"(yes, I quoted Jesus). It doesn't mean they deserved to die or their deaths should be joked about. It also (cause)d their friends and relatives to have the (effect) of new found hatred or intensified hatred of the U.S., which is no way to work towards a better relationship, understanding and World. The "63 Canadians also had lives that should be continuing past today with out having their deaths trivialized.

The Iranian regime is evil. The general that was killed was evil. They should be eliminated.

I personally feel Trump should have kept his showmanship out of the fight against them. Iraq is known to have random IEDs going off on any given day. If the reporting that we have known every move the general has and would be making is correct. The more prudent move would have been to place, "not so improvised" IED's along his route and leave lots of room for plausible deniability when he was blown up. I don't need to KNOW we did something in retaliation. I'm fine with "Karma" getting them. "Karma" is a great scapegoat and will still have the effect of evil people thinking twice before doing something. Heck, religious zealots may think God doesn't support their cause if "Karma" kills them one by one or six by six.

Yes, the cause(Bush and Obama not taking that general out) had the effect of thousands of innocent people dying. Yes, the cause(Bush and Obama not taking out that general) led to the effect of Trump taking out that general...we could "cause and effect" this all the way back to whoever made Iran "hate America". There is no escaping that each step on the cause and effect timeline was caused by the last person's response. Trump did well to de-escalate the situation as his last effect/cause, hopefully it has the desired effect.

Now let's go kill more pure evil people in a more clandestine manner.:):thumbsup:

• Hey, guys. I know how much some of you hate fruitless investigations into politicians that waste years of resources, time and tax payer money.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/477641-doj-inquiry-tied-to-clinton-and-touted-by-trump-winds-down-with-no%3famp

Let your anger flow, less you look like a hypocrite and we all know that straight ticket voters are never hypocritical, or was it always? ;)

The legal system strikes out on a slow ball all the time !!! Bad as I despise Hillary Clinton I always knew she has way too much political clout to be indicted on anything. I still stand by if you are I had done the EXACT same thing we would be serving a long stretch in a federal penitentiary - sadly the world in which we live😩😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Hey, guys. I know how much some of you hate fruitless investigations into politicians that waste years of resources, time and tax payer money.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/477641-doj-inquiry-tied-to-clinton-and-touted-by-trump-winds-down-with-no%3famp

Let your anger flow, less you look like a hypocrite and we all know that straight ticket voters are never hypocritical, or was it always? ;)

I have "NEVER"" voted straight ticket in an election. I always voted for the person that I thought could do the job the best.. I never voted a union supported ticket either even though I was an officer.

• I have "NEVER"" voted straight ticket in an election. I always voted for the person that I thought could do the job the best.. I never voted a union supported ticket either even though I was an officer.

Good morning.

Why is "NEVER" capitalized and in quotes? I get caps. for emphasis, but did somebody tell you that you never voted straight ticket or does "never" not actually mean never?

If you felt I was speaking to you, you must have a guilty conscious. I said, "some of you" in the first sentence that you quoted.;)

• The legal system strikes out on a slow ball all the time !!! Bad as I despise Hillary Clinton I always knew she has way too much political clout to be indicted on anything. I still stand by if you are I had done the EXACT same thing we would be serving a long stretch in a federal penitentiary - sadly the world in which we live😩😩

"This is America, a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law".

"You see, they found nothing on Trump, it was a witch hunt. He is innocent (an unindicted co-conspirator, settled out of court, "not exhonerate(d)"). They should never have even investigated him".

"Hillary is so guilty, of course she would be found innocent. She is guilty as hell, but too connected to be prosecuted. Investigate her some more, there has to be something so big they can't sweep it under a rug, there has to be".

• Good morning.

Why is "NEVER" capitalized and in quotes? I get caps. for emphasis, but did somebody tell you that you never voted straight ticket or does "never" not actually mean never?

If you felt I was speaking to you, you must have a guilty conscious. I said, "some of you" in the first sentence that you quoted.;)

That was for the people that "DO" vote straight ticket, that do not care whether the people can do the job or not.

• Assuming the plane was shot down. For the most part I feel the airline & the control tower allowing the civilian passenger plane to take off under those conditions missed something very big! Someone wasn't thinking.

You could place IED's along the route but a few things should be taken into account. Someone has to take the risk to place those IED's. An innocent unintended civilian may trigger those IED's. (imagine the outrage if that would happen). A smart person would vary the routes taken. No grantee a single person would trigger a single IED. All those IED's would need to be cleared. Typically multiple vehicles could be used. No guarantee which one? Just leaves a lot of chance.

I agree with the President. Opportunities, especially opportunities that allow the best chance for the least collateral damage don't wait for conversations and debates. It just doesn't work that way. There has to be some element of trust in the military and their commanders, Not just President Trump but within the chain and most important for the future commands.

• I appreciate the implied criticism of 'straight ticket' voters.

First, that this implies that a strength of conviction (on either side of the political spectrum) is some sort of character flaw.

Second, from the intensity and breadth of these criticisms, I'm sure we can rest assured that the critics vote 'cross ticket' for Republicans, Democrats, and independents.

I invite y'all to let us know how & when you 'crossed the aisle'.

-- mostly Republican -- proud to have worked for, met, & voted for Ronald Reagan

-- supported JFK (too young to vote then)

-- voted for Jesse Jackson (primary), Paul Simon (governor), Ross Perot (president), John Anderson (primary)

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• WOLF "Heck, religious zealots may think God doesn't support their cause if "Karma" kills them one by one or six by six."

Iranians celebrating the life of an evil man chanting death to America killing Iranians celebrating the life of an evil man chanting death to America. Some folks might see that as "Karma."

• Strength of conviction in itself is not a flaw. Believing that every person on a person's chosen side is better for every job is stupid, naive, hurtful to the country and plain false.

For your viewing pleasure, because I do vote for who I believe is best and not who a party tells me is best.

(D)Bill Clinton for President once.

(R)George Bush for President twice.

(D) Barack Obama for President twice

(R) John Kasich primaries 2016

(I) (R)Evan McMullin for President 2016(changed to (D) Hillary Clinton because Trump informed me I could change it in Michigan, which I didn't know when I voted for Evan, and I figured I would play Trump's silly game).

Michigan Governor races

(D) Jennifer Granholm twice

(R) Rick Snyder twice

(D) Gretchen Witmer once

(R) John James for Senate 2018

So yes, pretty much all over. You are welcome.

Think before you vote your party "convictions", you may just vote for an egotistical, woman molesting, business swidling, fundraiser pilfering, fake school owning piece of crap. Don't forget to try the steak.;)

• BUT

I could end up voting for someone that will do what is best for America

And do what is best for the hard WORKING CITIZENS of America that work towards our freedoms, Life, Liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness.

And do what is best for the companies OPERATING in America

And MAYBE uphold the laws we have on the books.

And FYI, I voted for Bush twice, Bill Clinton once, Barack Hussein NONE, and TRUMP TWICE!!

Now, IF someone would run that will

ACTUALLY give a shit about the USA and not give a flying squirrel fuck about other countries,

Defend us with deadly, lethal force without a second thought or care what other countries opinion is,

SEAL our borders TIGHTLY

ENFORCE our LAWS and go after the ones that ignore them BIGLY,

Someone that will put the LEGAL citizens FIRST!

I WOULD VOTE FOR THEM!!!!

• WOOO HOOO !! The DOW just passed 29,000 - that Obama economy is really booming !!!’ :00008172:

I know. It seems like it was like 35 days ago when it hit 28,000 for the first time EVER. WAIT. It WAS 35 days ago!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOO

Damn Trump. If he had run for President sooner, I could have retired a LOT sooner

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE