Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Iran: "We have a General that is out of control."

USA: "We'll be happy to blow his ass up"

Iran: "Okay.. but we'll have to act pissed off and send some missiles your way to make a show of it. They won't hit anything though."

USA: "That'll work. Our people need something else to freak out about. They're getting bored with the impeachment crap"

• I know Dems are few here so I’d like to know who you think their nominee will ? 4

1. Joe Biden (1) 25%
    2. Bernie Sanders (1) 25%
    3. Mayor Pete (can’t spell his last name) (0) 0%
    4. Elizabeth Warren (1) 25%
    5. Michael Bloomberg (0) 0%
    6. Somebody Else (1) 25%

DEM PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I voted Bernie, cause in my elderly years I be wantin FREE SHIT

I wants me some free medical care

I wants me some free prescriptions

I wants me some free money not subject to taxes

And I can't wait to stop paying taxes.

Gimme FREE SHIT

• In the 60's when A&P (Super Fresh) began selling off their smaller stores my father bought two. I worked for my dad (who was a hard ass X2 on me because all employs were watching how I was treated, no kidding there). The area was mixed but the vast majority was Caucasian. I really liked the people and developed a personal relationship with many. In the old days it was how business was done. I would carry grocery bags for customers for many blocks with no tips accepted. I'm sure that in this world there are many people who are on welfare that are trying for a better life. God bless them, it's how assistance was meant to work and it's needed for those people.

I believe it was a requirement to collect signatures (10 per month) from business that a person collecting assistance inquired about employment. In turn that person was required to turn in the sheet in order to continue receiving benefits. 98% of the people who inquired walked away when you informed a job opening. They didn't want to work.

I think the processes are different today but back then many would buy the smallest food item (5 cent piece of gum) and collect the change. then do the same process again, collect the change. Walk outside come back in & buy cigarettes.

I say this as some people may want a better life but what I know as reality (at least in my corner of the world). In the 12 years I worked for my father not one single person on food stamps ever worked their way out of government assistance.

I think what happens is too often people learn they can survive and get by on government assistance. They may not have a car, go out to dinner, movies, etc., but once learned its enough to get by it's OK.

I'm afraid this country is on the verge of creating a straight unobstructed path to options as above.

Not good.

• Frankie55 its no different in Canada. They learn to survive on what they receive and are content with it and have no drive to do better. The worst part is when the lifers bitch whine and complain how bad they have it and their checks are a few hrs late getting deposited. Social assistance is a needed thing but it's being abused by so many

• Frankie55 its no different in Canada. They learn to survive on what they receive and are content with it and have no drive to do better. The worst part is when the lifers bitch whine and complain how bad they have it and their checks are a few hrs late getting deposited. Social assistance is a needed thing but it's being abused by so many

If you have to be drug tested to get a job, probably should be drug tested to get welfare assistance. Probably cut to assistance rolls down a lot.

• If you have to be drug tested to get a job, probably should be drug tested to get welfare assistance. Probably cut to assistance rolls down a lot.

I find it hard to beleive that the courts rule that they can't be drug tested as they can't be forced into such a dehumanizing process. I say, sure they can. they are not forced to take the money and assistance. But if I have to prove that I'm not on drugs to earn money, they should have to prove they are as well. It's nothing that is being forced on them. If they don't want to be tested, there's a simple way around it - DON'T ASK FOR OUR MONEY. BUT, if they ARE on drugs and have a desire to get clean, I believe they should be given a chance at that as well. As a country, we do have an obligation to take care of those who need the help. But there's a difference between and helping out and handing out. I have no problem helping out the truly needed who want to help themselves, but draw the line in supporting someone who abuses drugs and wants our tax money without be accountable for where it is being spent. JMHO

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Of course Trump is responsible.

The sun rose into the sky at Trumps command that day.

Trump "illegally" and secretly told "the general" to launch an attack on the Embassy to divert from the Democrat impeachment debacle that is going nowhere anyway.

Then Trump asked the idiotic moron to meet him in Iraq for a clandestine meeting to discuss the attack and possible 2 BILLION dollar "donation" to pay them back for the expenses of the attack, paid for by Obama and the dumbocrats..

Then Trump ordered the aliens of sigma five to take him out with a missile that we do not even have in our arsenal at the airport. (read on CNN what make of missile it was)

If Trump would not have done that, then Iran would not have fired missiles in Iraq in retaliation.

If they would not have had to fire the missiles in retaliation, then the one missile would not have gone "rogue", flew around for an hour or so, then mistakenly targeted the airliner and destroying it's engine causing it to crash.

Trump also ordered the earth to make an earthquake in Iran too, so that is his fault too because he pulled us out of the Paris climate accords which directly caused the earth to be subject to Trumps orders to quake on command.

It is also Trumps fault the dinosaurs are extinct. He personally walked out to the middle of the street in Manhattan, pulled out a gun and then shot them ALL in the head.

There was a witness

But due to threats against his life, they will not release his name, but trust him, he saw it with someone elses eyes.

• Have you been listening to Rush? :00008356:

Though I don't remember him mentioning dinosaurs.

• Just for fun.,...

This is the politician that said the 9-11 attacks were caused by someone? Today Nancy Pelosi said that the U.S. drone strike last week that killed Soleimani was "provocative and disproportionate".

Hello, knock-knock, anyone in there? Soleimani was the commander of a designated terrorist organization. 9-11 attacks caused by someone. Are these U.S. politicians?