Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You didn’t mention he was handicapped. For me that throws a completely different light on it. I know the challenges of being handicapped myself now and I can assure you my reaction to a threat is much different now. Being that you cannot carry in a mall in Illinois I would have been at their mercy since I believe in the law. Inside or outside the mall in my younger days they would have to just prove they could whip my ass. Today however a couple teenagers could easily topple me and once on the ground I would be at their mercy if they had any. Given the same circumstances as nipper51 s friend if I feared for my safety by invading my personal space I would not only brandish but draw on them. I believe in the law but always fall back on I’d rather be tried by twelve than carried by six!! This is a truly personal and complex issue we have stumbled on right here IMO. WOLF - I agree with you (even though it is a stupid law) he should not carry in the mall if that’s the law. Exactly what line has to be crossed before it is legal to draw your firearm - is it not in reasonable fear for your life ?? Is there an age young enough you can’t draw on them ??? I have to believe that none of we sane people want to be pushed to the point we have to take someone’s life to save our own or a loved one - and live with it afterwards. Should the law be different to protect your own life in Chicago or New York City because they have liberal governments opposed to strong 2nd Amendment states in the South?? I really don’t believe that this issue is as cut and dried as you depict.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Another fear for the direction of the county is a drift to lessen the actions of the perpetrators with a focus placed on "what did everyone else do to cause the perpetrator to take the action". Could be a factor but drifting away from personal responsibility?

• "I have to believe that none of we sane people want to be pushed to the point we have to take someone’s life to save our own or a loved one - and live with it afterwards"

This is a profound statement. I separates criminal from citizen!

• You're adorable, the second amendment has nothing to do with the laws that were broken by the handicapped, bullied, insulted guy.:/ Yep, absolutely nothing.

Oh, and so you don't continue trying to make this "my argument". It pertains to laws I didn't write, in a state I don't live in. I just wanted people to think about what they do. I think I accomplished that. ;)

nipper51 I deleted my quote of your original post. You may want to amend it, so it is a little more vague. That way somebody that would do what I pretended to do to your friend, can't.;)

• You're adorable, the second amendment has nothing to do with the laws that were broken by the handicapped, bullied, insulted guy.:/ Yep, absolutely nothing.

Oh, and so you don't continue trying to make this "my argument". It pertains to laws I didn't write, in a state I don't live in. I just wanted people to think about what they do. I think I accomplished that. ;)

nipper51 I deleted my quote of your original post. You may want to amend it, so it is a little more vague. That way somebody that would do what I pretended to do to your friend, can't.;)

hummm so the second amendment is conditional? Overbearing states have constantly tried to water down and handcuff this right. Granted states rights are important as well however where would you stand if certain states decided free speech wasn’t all it was cracked up to be? Is the first amendment conditional as well?

I believe back in the day there were states that decided that certain human rights to certain people were Null and void. Just because these states did that and went against the constitution did that make it right / okay?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• hummm so the second amendment is conditional? Overbearing states have constantly tried to water down and handcuff this right. Granted states rights are important as well however where would you stand if certain states decided free speech wasn’t all it was cracked up to be? Is the first amendment conditional as well?

I believe back in the day there were states that decided that certain human rights to certain people were Null and void. Just because these states did that and went against the constitution did that make it right / okay?

They are not my laws. Do you understand? I did not write them. I did not approve them. I did not vote for them. I never stated that I agreed with them. I am not the droid you are looking for. Do you Understand?

Me no do it

Me no ok it

Me go, "no, no"

:00008172::00008356:

Who's daddy's special guy?:00002485:

You are, yes you are.

:00009397::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00000430::00002448:

:00008084:

• Ooooh WOLF

My Christmas present to you is a go fund me account so you can truly get the help you need 😇. Perhaps there is a conservative rehab clinic around you. Follow the light follow the light !🙂

Merry Christmas my friend 🌲

• Ooooh WOLF

My Christmas present to you is a go fund me account so you can truly get the help you need 😇. Perhaps there is a conservative rehab clinic around you. Follow the light follow the light !🙂

Merry Christmas my friend 🌲

Merry Christmas to you too brother.:)

I'll look for a conservative rehab clinic around here. I do watch Hannity, Ingraham, Watters, Carlson and listen to The Patriot radio station, but none of it seems to help. Hopefully your Go Fund Me campaign will get me more direct help.:)

• Merry Christmas to you too brother.:)

I'll look for a conservative rehab clinic around here. I do watch Hannity, Ingraham, Watters, Carlson and listen to The Patriot radio station, but none of it seems to help. Hopefully your Go Fund Me campaign will get me more direct help.:)

Perhaps, but it always does seem to be about the money🤑 with the left doesn’t it :00008356::00010166:

• SoCal , for reference: I live with "the left". "The left" much like "the right" would rather have a hot poker stuck in their eye rather than watch or listen to the other sides news and/or pundits. According to "the left" and "the right" such listening "brings about a visceral, vomit inducing response". I experience no such feelings. I can listen to all of it, all day long on a daily basis without as much as a blimp of an increase in blood pressure or angst. ;)

• WOLF Thanks for shedding some light on this and not taking it any further than this Forum. I also hope Others did the same.
    He sincerely regrets that ever happened, and as do I for posting it. It’s sad that we live in a much more divided state of mind these days loosing the respect for others handicaps or views.

• WOLF Thanks for shedding some light on this and not taking it any further than this Forum. I also hope Others did the same.
    He sincerely regrets that ever happened, and as do I for posting it. It’s sad that we live in a much more divided state of mind these days loosing the respect for others handicaps or views.

You are welcome brother. Thank you for your understanding of why I did what I did. I hope it went over well with your friend, when I revealed it was a farce.:)

• SoCal , for reference: I live with "the left". "The left" much like "the right" would rather have a hot poker stuck in their eye rather than watch or listen to the other sides news and/or pundits. According to "the left" and "the right" such listening "brings about a visceral, vomit inducing response". I experience no such feelings. I can listen to all of it, all day long on a daily basis without as much as a blimp of an increase in blood pressure or angst. ;)

You are so correct on that! I truly wish the entire electorate took the time to become educated and to the best of their ability seek out the truth. It is a rare find. Compounded by the fact that conversations on touchy subjects that can remain civil are rare indeed 🙂🌲

Not sure where you are from and you say you live with the left good Lord I’m surrounded !🤪

• You are so correct on that! I truly wish the entire electorate took the time to become educated and to the best of their ability seek out the truth. It is a rare find. Compounded by the fact that conversations on touchy subjects that can remain civil are rare indeed 🙂🌲

Not sure where you are from and you say you live with the left good Lord I’m surrounded !🤪

Michigan. The State that voted for Obama Twice then voted for Trump. My wife is "the left" I speak of. She says she "votes both ways". She is not lying, but I suspect she votes only for Republicans when there are 2 people for 2 positions and they are both Republican(think University Commissioner...).:/:) I highly doubt she elects Republican Presidents, Senators and Governors as I do.

I think my friends are split pretty evenly between Republican and Democrat. I'm in a Union and that too is split pretty evenly. Though I think a bigger percentage voted for Trump than didn't, based on conversations. Full disclosure, I know two that said, "I voted for Trump as a joke, I didn't think he would win".

I arrived in my union in 2005. It didn't take too long to convince a few to vote without taking the Union talking points into account. I will always tout it is about the person and not their policies(to an extent, though crazy policies usually come from crazy people and that falls back to "the person";)). I agree with both sides on different topics and policies. Both sides are quite good at keeping each other in check. I don't get sucked in by the fear that both sides sell their party. I vote for who I think is the best person at the time.