Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I agree with him - I think the SC took any wind left out of the Dem sails

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• impossible, Trump made them wealthy. They can't "stay poor" when they are not poor.8o

I'm not wealt

Interesting how to defend Trump you just point out what others may have done wrong. You are aware, much like Russia and the Ukraine can interfere in our elections, Trump and others can both be guilty of wrong doing, right?

P.S. the IG report clearly stated that the Steele Dossier played absolutely no part in the opening of that investigation.

Not true, I'm not defending President Trump. I'm defending MYSELF, that's important to me. I've lived my life within a level I could afford and still save for the future. That future is now, it was a good choice. Now, the new democratic party comes along. No border, free health care, social programs, debt forgiveness. I've paid for Medicare, Social Security, Pension Plan Etc. for over 44 years. Not free for me. Is it?

The only time something is free is if you don't contribute into the system. Everyone else must pay over and above to cover the costs. So... after contributing into the system for years the democratic party wants to grant free Medicare and access to social programs that I do not qualify for? Do you think the right thing to do is charge me for 44 years and turn around and give social programs freely to those who have contributed nothing? Then add those increased costs onto my back. You can't have a stressed program and add millions with the expectation to lower the costs. It can't happen! It's going to crash the system.

I'm a stones through away from retirement. No way I could recover from the drain on the system. I care about that. Contribute nothing and you have nothing to loose. But for those who have contributed for their whole life they have a lifetime of contribution to loose. That's scary!

• Frankie55 - you are so correct - I would venture to say everyone in this thread pays a substantial tax. I just paid my 2019 property taxes to the tune of just shy of $17K. Good thing I get my SSI checks now - I get it from one government and turn around and give it all and then some to another. We are all taxed into oblivion and what does our money get now ??? Endless investigations, spending like drunken sailors (no disrespect to the Navy) at a $5 whorehouse. We are already supporting generations on welfare. Now these vacuous liberals want to penalize you for working hard - being successful by expanding governmental social and environmental projects that if implemented would destroy the current economy. The AOCs - Sanders- Warrens “vision” will lead to complete disaster for us and even AOC is to short sighted to see she will be screwed at retirement age of 80 - already to late for Warren and Sanders to live see the damage they will do. IMO (thought same thing in 2016) the 2020 election is not going to be about the actual politicians but how this nation will be defined in years to come by their policy. And that my friends is why if Trump shot Adam Schiff at 12 noon on the Whitehouse steps with CNN and MSNBC we’re filming it he would still get my vote :00008172:Now WOLF you can officially call me biased, blinders on and a Trumper forever fan !!! :00008356:

• Frankie55 - you are so correct - I would venture to say everyone in this thread pays a substantial tax. I just paid my 2019 property taxes to the tune of just shy of $17K. Good thing I get my SSI checks now - I get it from one government and turn around and give it all and then some to another. We are all taxed into oblivion and what does our money get now ??? Endless investigations, spending like drunken sailors (no disrespect to the Navy) at a $5 whorehouse. We are already supporting generations on welfare. Now these vacuous liberals want to penalize you for working hard - being successful by expanding governmental social and environmental projects that if implemented would destroy the current economy. The AOCs - Sanders- Warrens “vision” will lead to complete disaster for us and even AOC is to short sighted to see she will be screwed at retirement age of 80 - already to late for Warren and Sanders to live see the damage they will do. IMO (thought same thing in 2016) the 2020 election is not going to be about the actual politicians but how this nation will be defined in years to come by their policy. And that my friends is why if Trump shot Adam Schiff at 12 noon on the Whitehouse steps with CNN and MSNBC we’re filming it he would still get my vote :00008172:Now WOLF you can officially call me biased, blinders on and a Trumper forever fan !!! :00008356:

I truly believe if Hellary had been voted in for president we would be in a revolution by now and I am fully with you Bill Martin on that.

Now things make more sense. I appreciate your honesty. It is much more understandable than, "Why are so many smart people making stupid arguments to defend Trump".

• Trump has been and is masterful at putting together an unparalleled economic boom. Others either could not or would not do it - he has.

Trump has made his money putting others to work creating not taking.

Trump won the presidency on his first try.

Trump creates and gets results when others can’t or won’t.

Trump demands efficiency- results. Produce or be gone.

Any wonder why DC, and the status quo

Swamp dwellers both left and right despise him. He makes them all look impotent, lacking and exposed.

The left can not point to any successes beyond subjugation, and the soft bigotry of low expectations. The politics of personal destruction always to cover the lack or inability to produce. Their history, for those willing to look, is not pretty.

Donald J Trump is living rent free in Washington’s head. And he is loving every minute of it.🙂

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Trump upset everyone's apple cart. The left, the right, and the media by beating them all. The right has decided to embrace him the left and media are still pissed off that they lost. Neither side gives a shit about anything but power. As it stands now I have to support Trump it support myself.

Edited once, last by Red ().

• Does anyone really believe that people who voted for Trump in 2016 will not vote for him again in 2020?

He easily won the electoral college and I don't see anything that has happened or anyone who is running against him that is likely to switch votes to the other side

no one the Democrats are running is stronger than Hillary was and she lost - - - the only person I see that the democrats have who could possibly get more vote that Hillary got would be Michelle Obama - - - -and she has said there is no chance she will run

with all this impeachment garbage I think the Democrats should worry more about loosing the House - - - I just dont see any way they even have any realistic chance at the presidency unless something very drastic were to change

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I hope the Reps win the house and keep the Senate - the Dems are already talking about impeaching Trump again !! How sad is that ????

• Don't count out Obama as a key player in the 2020 race. He took more votes from dead people in the Chicago area on both of his campaigns than were registered. He could easily put that effort into Sanders or Pocahontas now that he's turned his back to Brain Dead Joe

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Don't count out Obama as a key player in the 2020 race. He took more votes from dead people in the Chicago area on both of his campaigns than were registered. He could easily put that effort into Sanders or Pocahontas now that he's turned his back to Brain Dead Joe

Dead Americans is an important demographic. Maybe republicans should have offered post death Medicare, they to may have gotten some dead votes. Unregistered dead votes are unacceptable and a clear sign of the livings failure to see or identify all dead people. We need The Ghost Busters!^^

• Good thing we went for a ride today! Came home to this in my front door 🤮

GEEZ - that would be an early Xmas present for me - it would be extremely entertaining to see what they would say to convince me to vote for Bernie - I believe I could have em running down my driveway crying like a little girl in pretty short order :00008172:

• Good Ol Bernie is the valley tomorrow, supposed to hold rallies in Coachella and Rancho Mirage. If he repeats his visits last time he is probably already here and staying at the Two Bunch Palms resort/spa in Desert Hot Springs - - - I have no interest in seeing or hearing Bernie, but I commend his choice of Two Bunch Palms - Great little place with a very nice restaurant and they do not allow any children on the grounds so it makes a great place to relax

Living as close as we do we have never stayed there, but we have gone to the restaurant a few times and also walked the grounds and looked around :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies