Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• almost forgot - add to my list above of changes that should be made to the current system - - all States should hold their Presidential primary elections on the same day so that all voters in every state have the same selection of candidates to choose from - - none of this garbage where candidates are eliminated before everyone has had a chance to vote

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Edward Neal you also forgot one of the most important ones. Yes we all vote on the same day, BUT NO VOTE/BALLOTS ARE COUNTED UNTIL THE LAST VOTING POLE HAS CLOSED. For those that do not understand that. There are those people that do not vote after the NEWS MEDIA start calling the election as to who has the most votes.

Agree !!!

• Just to show you how far left this country has gone, read this rendition of how the times have ruined life for our kids to enjoy plying outside after a snow storm

It snowed last night..

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
    8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
    8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
    8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
    8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
    8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .
    8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.
    8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
    8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
    8:45 - TV news crew from CBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
    9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
    9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
    9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Pensacola,FL our own military on gun free zone bases! Even while on watch!

Our Bastard politicians come up with these laws to always cover their asses. Maybe if the U.S.A. Military personnel had the right to carry firearms they would turn on the Bastards? The one victim I believe a Captain on a rifle squad. This country is pathetic (politicians who are making the laws)!

• Against my better judgment I decided to watch some of the impeachment hearing today. As someone who understands parliamentary procedure and Robert's rules this thing looks like a shit show. I can't imagine what it looks like to the average citizen. No wonder nobody wants to watch it.

• If you want to see what power can do to people just look at Diane Feinstein sitting on the panel yesterday. Does this woman not have grandchildren and great grandchildren children friends anybody that she can be with in her autumn years? I kept looking for the strings that were holding her up. There are many on both sides of the aisle that need to just go home.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Against my better judgment I decided to watch some of the impeachment hearing today. As someone who understands parliamentary procedure and Robert's rules this thing looks like a shit show. I can't imagine what it looks like to the average citizen. No wonder nobody wants to watch it.

I have one question. Is there anyone in the democratic party that will tell the TRUTH? Are all of them liars? Oh well that is two questions.

• From what I understand there are something like 33 moderate House Democrats in districts that were won by Trump and it would only take 17 or so of these Democrats to defect for the impeachment vote to fall short in a vote of the full House

Considering that the chance of the Senate voting to impeach is probably close to zero I have to wonder why any of the 33 Democrats would risk voting to impeach when they know in the end it will fail and that in doing so they could really hurt their chances at getting reelected

• Once the House is done with this BS and if they can manage to get the 218 votes that are needed it starting to look like the Senate is not going to bother giving it much if any legitimacy

Graham says no witnesses necessary should be done in a week - its a sham!

• I just saw a clip of Jerry Nadler stating that we must move forward with the impeachment because we can't rely on the process of an election?

Isn't that the definition of fascism? This is crazy!

• All over America, tomorrow, before dawn, many Americans will get up to go to work so Nadler and his crew will have enough money to continue the charade. For many of those people it will take two weeks to make what Nadler makes it an afternoon smothering that chair he sits on. Think about that for a minute.

It’s time for them to go!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I find it interesting, not all that long ago the Democrats claimed to be the party of the everyday people and they said the Republicans only cared about the rich - - - it seems clear that today the Republican party is the one that actually cares about normal people and the Democrats only care about the elite left like the hollywood types

I don't know how much the party likes it, but Trump has really redefined what a Republican can be and at the same time he has made the Democrats show their true colors and the self serving nature behind their lie of caring about the middle class.