Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Thank you - - like I said - you have already pronounced him guilty - - and in your attempt at sarcasm you just did it again

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Personally I think the fact that the law professors cant even agree if Trump committed an impeachable offence is pretty much proof that there should be reasonable doubt

seriously how can you not have reasonable doubt when they cant even agree?

Except of course for Wolf who has never had any doubt 8o

• The 3 lawyers the Dems have called to testify are incredibly biased - they all have “opinions” and as we know those are like assholes - everybody has one. I am not an expert in constitutional law but if I were called to testify I could make just a compelling argument against impeachment as these 3 Trump hating “elitists”. This is just the Dems further...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thank you - - like I said - you have already pronounced him guilty - - and in your attempt at sarcasm you just did it again

My attempt at sarcasm was a perfect attempt, ask anyone. There was nothing wrong with my attempt. There was absolutely no conviction, no talk of conviction. I never said conviction.:)

I did however say Trump OR Rudy did wrong. Both is also an option.

• If only Trump would swear under oath and defend himself in person. Then we could impeach him for a good reason, lying. Then you guys would all be on board, right?:D

so - you already have decided he would be lying - - - - - I guess you prefer guilty until proven innocent

• The 3 lawyers the Dems have called to testify are incredibly biased - they all have “opinions” and as we know those are like assholes - everybody has one. I am not an expert in constitutional law but if I were called to testify I could make just a compelling argument against impeachment as these 3 Trump hating “elitists”. This is just the Dems further...

I know, everyone knows, anyone that speaks poor of Trump is a "Democrat" or a "Never Trumper" that should never be believed. Everyone also knows that Trump thrives on continuing that perception.;)

• I know, everyone knows, anyone that speaks poor of Trump is a "Democrat" or a "Never Trumper" that should never be believed. Everyone also knows that Trump thrives on continuing that perception.;)

you like to check things - check out the 3 pro impeachment lawyers past - if you can’t see bias you just don’t want to see it

• I may do that once I'm out of work. I will probably see exactly what you're talking about. I won't however cherry pick my findings to confirm a narrative.

but this is exactly what you always seem to do - you dismiss anything you think supports Trump as BS especially if it comes from Fox and you latch on to anything that is against Trump

Your posts here consistently show you "cherry picking" anything and everything you can find to support your admitted disdain for Trump

I keep seeing the MSM and dem lawmakers misquoting the President, claiming he said "I would like you to do me a favor", something he never said on the call. The way a phrase is structured shows state of mind and it is sad that they keep feeding the US public misinformation. But as Alinsky taught the dems, tell the lie over and over again, enough that it becomes the truth ....

"The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25…ranscript-call/index.html

EDIT: seems shortly after I posted this the Lady professor was asked about the same, she claims The President was using the "royal we, and really meant me" ..something he does not do, she has no way of knowing, and has no basis in reality especially since he followed up with "our" ... what a freak'n joke ..... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited 2 times, last by Orangeman ().

• I'm confused. I know..."you're always confused". And we laughed:D.

You say you keep seeing the MSM misquoting the President, then give the correct quote, then post a link to CNN, arguably the M in MSM, where they quote it exactly as you say it should be. Did I miss something?

• I'm confused. I know..."you're always confused". And we laughed:D.

You say you keep seeing the MSM misquoting the President, then give the correct quote, then post a link to CNN, arguably the M in MSM, where they quote it exactly as you say it should be. Did I miss something?

Really ......... you are stretching to try and play the fool just for arguments sake ....

I know you are not this ignorant, condescending at times yes but far from ignorant. So please stop attempting to dumb yourself down my friend. It is not becoming of someone who can actually make a coherent argument when he wishes.....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Thanks brother.

Yeah, I know what you mean with many on the left saying, " do me a favor". I hear and see it often as well. I just thought it was funny, especially with your argument, that for the full transcript you chose CNN as the source to link.

• There's so much going on and its all revolving around distractions to take down the president. Other things can and should be done to help the country. But then again it would be bad to accomplish any action that might reflect accomplishment on President Trump. Can't have that at any cost.

I have to question. Wasn't Joe Biden on tape threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they fired the investigator looking into the energy company which Hunter Biden was on the board? Quid Pro Quo? By the Democratic standards of impeachment wouldn't that warrant an immediate impeachment of Joe Biden if elected?

• There's so much going on and its all revolving around distractions to take down the president. Other things can and should be done to help the country. But then again it would be bad to accomplish any action that might reflect accomplishment on President Trump. Can't have that at any cost.

I have to question. Wasn't Joe Biden on tape threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they fired the investigator looking into the energy company which Hunter Biden was on the board? Quid Pro Quo? By the Democratic standards of impeachment wouldn't that warrant an immediate impeachment of Joe Biden if elected?

Its the double standard that many people including our own Wolf seem to think is okay - - everyone is innocent until proven guilty - - - except Donald Trump

with Joe Biden they say that its just hearsay and no one has proven it - with Trump they say "I never liked him - he must be guilty"

even with Biden on tape they find reasons why it should not matter

• Please stay tuned as we pause for these special late breaking fake news stories.

Fake news story 1. X(

Fake news story 2. :rolleyes:

Fake news story 3. ||

I can't believe how fucked up our government has become and how the people will support them no matter how fucked up the system gets. We now return you to your regularly scheduled bullshit session.

• For those who are willing to pay attention we are getting a good look at the men and women behind the curtain. No matter what side of the aisle you find yourself on it’s not pretty and I don’t believe they give a wit about the average American. No matter what these hearings produce or don’t we Americans have a chance to at least start chipping away at this in 2020

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• For those who are willing to pay attention we are getting a good look at the men and women behind the curtain. No matter what side of the aisle you find yourself on it’s not pretty and I don’t believe they give a wit about the average American. No matter what these hearings produce or don’t we Americans have a chance to at least start chipping away at this in 2020

I could not agree more - it just slaps you in the face that it is not about the people anymore it is POWER !! It has been that way for decades — just not as blatant as it is now !!!