Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Wait! Your brother met here? OMG that is so awesome!!! Where at? When? Is she cuter in person? What was she wearing? Was Bill with her? How long did he talk to her? Was it in a group or in person? That is so great!! What a lucky guy. She is so great. She is my rock, my inspiration, my North Star. Wow! Just Wow!!!:00008356:;)

Don't get to excited... my oldest brother is Beavis and Butt-head rolled into one. He's had some conversation with Biden as well.

• Anyone else notice that when Hillary's name was mentioned the post rolled over to page 666?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• And now Kamala Harris as dropped out so at least we wont end up with a crazy California politician as President

YEA!!!!!

• So, which do you think has caused more harm to Biden's election chances - Trump asking that a corrupt oil company be investigated, or Schiff making it the central issue of his call for impeachment?

Frankly if Schiff hadn't made it this huge thing I would have never even known about the Biden's connections to this oil company or for that matter his China connections - - - would you?

• So, which do you think has caused more harm to Biden's election chances - Trump asking that a corrupt oil company be investigated, or Schiff making it the central issue of his call for impeachment?

Frankly if Schiff hadn't made it this huge thing I would have never even known about the Biden's connections to this oil company or for that matter his China connections - - - would you?

This guy is gonna let us see a lot we are just not gonna believe that happened.....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• And these people think they are qualified to give political advice?????

Only in Hollywood

• This guy is gonna let us see a lot we are just not gonna believe that happened.....

FOX: "His report is out and it is very telling. The Democrats had their hands in this thing from the beginning..."

Other News: "His report is out and shows that there was no wrong doing and everything was by the books. Many Republicans refute the findings".

And the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the day.:)

• FOX: "His report is out and it is very telling. The Democrats had their hands in this thing from the beginning..."

Other News: "His report is out and shows that there was no wrong doing and everything was by the books. Many Republicans refute the findings".

And the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the day.:)

AGREED.......until the indictments start rolling in - time the Dems got a taste of their own medicine

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• AGREED.......until the indictments start rolling in - time the Dems got a taste of their own medicine

Unlike many that defend their side regardless of numerous indictments and prison sentences. I welcome all justice. If there were people breaking the law while performing an investigation, lock them up. Anything that taints results isn't good for America, period, regardless who did it.

• FOX: "His report is out and it is very telling. The Democrats had their hands in this thing from the beginning..."

Um..no... the IG's report is out and will be released for public review next week not Durham's ...... the IG report is an inner agency soft report without the ability to go outside the agency, question officials or employees no longer employed, call a grand jury, or bring charges ... Durham's investigation is a whole different animal with full prosecutorial powers and the cooperation of all agencies including some outside the country ... and the ability to call anyone ... Like comparing a garden trowel to a D8 dozer .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Um..no... the IG's report is out and will be released for public review next week not Durham's ...... the IG report is an inner agency soft report without the ability to go outside the agency, question officials or employees no longer employed, call a grand jury, or bring charges ... Durham's investigation is a whole different animal with full prosecutorial powers and the cooperation of all agencies including some outside the country ...... Like comparing a garden trowel to a D8 dozer .....

Like Mueller's, yeah, I know. Thanks.

• Unlike many that defend their side regardless of numerous indictments and prison sentences. I welcome all justice. If there were people breaking the law while performing an investigation, lock them up. Anything that taints results isn't good for America, period, regardless who did it.

I agree, anybody found guilty should be done - locked up or removed from office

BUT - we also cant forget one of the biggest things that makes the U.S. justice system the best in the world is the concept that EVERYONE is innocent until PROVEN guilty

Unfortunately many people like you decided that Trump was guilty before he was even elected and have wanted him out of office without even waiting for the proof that our system requires

Whats really frightening is that future presidents will without a doubt be subject to the same standards that you and many others think are enough to remove Trump - and if that happens there is a very good chance that impeachment will become standard operating procedure for which ever party loses an election

"F- the election results"

• That is weird, I don't recall saying Trump was guilty of using his position as President and the weight of our government to pressure foreign governments for personal gain, "before he was even elected".

After an almost 2 year investigation he, unlike others in the investigation, could not be exonerated from Collusion charges and was found to be an indicted co-conspirator in campaign finance violations. But yeah, he's an angel. Based on Sondlands testimony Trump is guilty of Rudy is guilty. Trump told many, "talk to Rudy". If Rudy then went with his own agenda using US aid and power as leverage for that agenda, he should go to jail.