Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• How many of you think this Kanye West has really converted to a big religious person ?? Pardon me but color me skeptical. I hope he is genuine but I can’t believe he doesn’t have an ulterior motive. I have heard him say he wants to run for President after Trump serves it his next term. People just think Trump is controversial - let him win in 2024 and the crazy train will have literally stopped in the Oval Office !! But on the other hand he would be better than the current gaggle of Democrats 😂😂

I think it’s that or he has figured out the tax advantages of being a minister.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• I never thought I would turn into that “GET OFF MY LAWN” guy but after a close self assessment — I’m there!!

I believe people should take responsibility for their actions and deal with it if they make a bad one.

If you are not happy with your station in life - don’t get out and protest against people that have been successful - WORK HARDER !!

Politicians on both sides have become so partisan than all common sense has left the building. Vote all the swamp out of office.

If you are gay, bisexual, whatever - what you do in your bedroom is your business - I don’t pressure you and my beliefs - don’t pressure me on yours.

In that same vein a his and hers bathroom has worked for hundreds of years why change it?? If your gonna go to the ladies room with my wife or granddaughter I better think your a woman before you go in.

Participation trophies are ridiculous - winners in sports and life should be rewarded.

if you break the law - you pay the price. If not what is the point - repeal that law.

Cone to this country legally and I’ll accept you with open arms - illegally and you should be treated like the criminal you are.

These are just a few things that would certainly get me labeled a racist, misogynist , homophobe, cruel and heartless. I have always been a proponent of the 1st Amendment and at least for the time being I can still voice my opinion. If this younger generation has their way free speech may come to an end which is a very scary thought. So until that happens I will continue to be a grumpy ole curmudgeon with my water hose telling idiots to stay off my lawn!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• If they wont say who the whistle blower is how can the American people know that this person even exists?

Personally I think Adam Schiff made this person up. Schiff was saying he had evidence against Trump proving collusion since before the Mueller report was released - - - when that report didn't give Schiff what he wanted I believe he decided it was his job to manufacture this whistle blower.

As obsessed as he is I don't know how anyone can believe anything Mr. Schiff says or does in regards to this matter

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Nine Enigmas

(1)
    Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people,
    but our benefits don't?

(2)
    How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans,
    when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3)
    Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but
    illegal aliens are called "Dreamers."

(4)
    Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well then,
    if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?

(5)
    I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country
    but consider it punishment to be sent back there

(6)
    The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten;
    it needs to be reread

(7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view and
    are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."

(8) Joseph Sobran said, ‘Need’ now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own.
    'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but
    some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.

• If I were running the Impeachment inquiry, I would mix the "whistle blower" into the mix without it being known to anyone that they are the whistle blower. Two days after their testimony, while Republicans are still demanding to hear from the whistle blower, I would drop the bomb on them that they already spoke with the whistle blower while not disclosing which person it was.

EDIT: maybe that is what they are doing and Vindman is the whistleblower. He testified that he told his superiors and somebody in the intelligence community. Schiff stopped Nunes from milking out which intelligence agency from Vindman, because it may out the whistleblower. If Vindman answered "The State Department" he puts himself. If he answered, "CIA" he presumably outs the person mentioned in some media.

Yea, he just got caught in that lie at 12: pm

• who? What lie?

not sure what specifically FunCycle is talking about, but do you really believe Schiff when he says he doesnt know who the whistle blower is???

• Much like when Donald Trump said, "I'm very good down there, trust me", I have to take his word without evidence to the contrary.

why cant you just answer the question?

and why you do you always try to justify things by what others have done - do you really believe if someone else does something wrong it makes it okay for others to do something wrong?

seriously - you do this all the time when you are asked questions - instead of just saying yes or no or answering the question - you come up with some justification that isnt an answer

I don't know why I even bother asking you anything - I should know better

• I answered your question.

Calm down. Go breathe into a bag or something.

Sorry for explaining that it isn't a partisan decision before answering your question.

Not sure how, " I have to take his word without evidence to the contrary.", isn't an answer to...

"do you really believe Schiff when he says he doesnt know who the whistle blower is???"

I mean WOW!!! Seems like clear English to me.:S

• Schiff has already changed his mind 3 times that I know of about knowing the name of the whistle blower Why did I even bother to get in this conversation? I am out.

• giphy.gif

Trying to have a conversation with you is like talking to this

fingers-in-ears-la-la-la-gif-6.gif

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Well put! Outstanding perspective!

• I found this interesting :

Today Lt. Colonel Vindman said Oleksandr Danylyuk, Zelensky's former national security adviser, asked Vindman to be the defense minister in Ukraine on a number of occasions -- three times around the time of the inauguration.

So.... Lt. Colonel Vindman, who serves as the US Director for European Affairs for the NSC..... was asked to serve in the Executive branch of a foreign government ... from which he was born and handles US policy for on a regular basis .....

........ confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......