Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Becomes president of the United States on his first try and a billionaire businessman in his prior work. I wish I was that limited.

If Donald is such low hanging fruit why does the left have an empty basket ?

How did my assessment make him different than 99.8% of the population?

If you weren't addressing my assessment, what the Heck are you even talking about in relation to anything said here. Are you arguing with yourself?

Keep trying:*

• We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• If your on the left he is always a "hapless" idiot/moron.

If those on the social left who are fiscally conservative dont like Trump or as you say think he can be an idiot/moron I can somewhat understand why they might feel that way - especially considering how the media tries to twist just about everything he says or does.

On the other hand if anyone who is on the fiscal Left, regardless of where they stand on social issues, thinks Trump is an idiot/moron then that is a very good thing because they clearly lack any knowledge of finance and may even have brain damage - - because of this its best to disregard anything they say - just smile & nod - - - and don't waste any time arguing with them

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• He's probably telling the truth. If he said, "sexual relations" then you know he's lying.:)

The power and money that visited that island is just scary. After what happened to Epstein I would imagine if you ever visited or worked there you...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• How many of you think this Kanye West has really converted to a big religious person ?? Pardon me but color me skeptical. I hope he is genuine but I can’t believe he doesn’t have an ulterior motive. I have heard him say he wants to run for President after Trump serves it his next term. People just think Trump is controversial - let him win in 2024 and the crazy train will have literally stopped in the Oval Office !! But on the other hand he would be better than the current gaggle of Democrats 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• If I were running the Impeachment inquiry, I would mix the "whistle blower" into the mix without it being known to anyone that they are the whistle blower. Two days after their testimony, while Republicans are still demanding to hear from the whistle blower, I would drop the bomb on them that they already spoke with the whistle blower while not disclosing which person it was.

EDIT: maybe that is what they are doing and Vindman is the whistleblower. He testified that he told his superiors and somebody in the intelligence community. Schiff stopped Nunes from milking out which intelligence agency from Vindman, because it may out the whistleblower. If Vindman answered "The State Department" he puts himself. If he answered, "CIA" he presumably outs the person mentioned in some media.

Edited 2 times, last by WOLF ().