Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• #1 I said “I believe” Hillary is guilty which that and $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee.

#2. This is not a trial and if it were building your evidence to the jury is a valid course of prosecution. This is an “inquiry” where the Dems are trying to sway public opinion and rules are completely different - enter all the hearsay evidence. The BIG tell today with all day with Yovanovitch was when asked if she had any knowledge of Trump committing a crime — NO. All the rest was political bluster.

#3 Bribery is the crime of exchange (could you please point out Trump’s exchange) and quid pro quo describes it. Bribery sounds so much more sinister. Come to think of it Schiff could be charged with Aggravated Dumbass with Intent to Distribute - I like the way that sounds :00008172:

1: :)

2: I know it's an inquiry. As you stated "the Dems are trying to sway public opinion", would the public not be like a jury here, would the Republicans quietly on the fence not be like a jury here? As I said, I suspect that is the path the Dems have chosen and why witnesses will probably get stronger as this goes forward.

The Dems are trying to build a case for abuse of power in regards to Yovonovich. Why she was removed matters when seeking abuse of power.

3: Exactly "exchange" and "this for that" seem to be interchangeable. There was no exchange, that doesn't mean there wasn't an attempt, which is why we are here.

The aide release timing is very suspect, but not alone damning.

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• If you ask Hillary, is there really a difference between a video and lie, or is it semantics?

https://www.realclearpolitics.…3am_she_was_sleeping.html

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Obama fires every Bush foreign ambassador when elected. I suspect he wanted ambassadors that mirrored his policy before he went on his world apology tour.

Attempted anything if very difficult to prove unless you are a mind reader.

Would you want to be convicted of an alleged crime for something that someone hates you overhears on a phone call ?? If you were on the hot seat I suspect you may think this process up to now has been more than unfair....we will see what happens.., who says that all the time 🤔

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Obama fires every Bush foreign ambassador when elected. I suspect he wanted ambassadors that mirrored his policy before he went on his world apology tour.

Attempted anything if very difficult to prove unless you are a mind reader.

Would you want to be convicted of an alleged crime for something that someone hates you overhears on a phone call ?? If you were on the hot seat I suspect you may think this process up to now has been more than unfair....we will see what happens.., who says that all the time 🤔

Me thinking the process is unfair if I were in the hot seat depends on if I were guilty or not.

Sondland talked directly to Trump in the overheard conversation and will be speaking next week. Volkner supposedly spoke with Trump and Giuliani and will be speaking next week. Bolton also supposedly spoke directly with those at the center and may be heard from.

I didn't read the aides transcript. Did he say he hates Trump?

It is funny how everyone, even his long time lawyer becomes a "Trump Hater" when they say something that may tarnish Trumps reputation. It will be even funnier and more in revealing when the Trumpies start calling Giuliani a Trump Hater.:D:P

We will have to see what happens.

• This is the best news EVER!

Mr Bill just told the truth - and it is wonderful!

Here it is… To the left we on the other side of the isle are and always have been deplorable. We are way to stupid to know how smart "they" are. Thanks for the compassion Bill. Appreciated.

Mr Bill had hope that Nikki Haley was manageable and that she still was reachable by the left. Endorsing Trump just killed that.

Now for the coup de gras, and this is beautiful! He thinks Trump is destroying the “Classic" Republican Party. Thanks for the concern Bill. Classic in that the old republican (read manageable by the left) would be gone after Trump. And that "Polite Society” ( read again - manageable by the left) would be gone.

Bill is entirely correct. The Old Rino Mitt Romney/Bush wing ( good riddance) will be and is being replaced. There is no Republican party without Trump. He has shown how to combat the left and win. Nikki Haley has paid attention and has bigger balls than the Paul Ryan RINO crowd ever had.

Flag the Tape! Nikki Haley WILL BE running after Trump has done his 8 Years.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• “Me thinking the process is unfair if I were in the hot seat depends on if I were guilty or not.

“.
    NEVER SAID BY ANYBODY IN THE HOT SEAT !! Sorry buddy - that’s why you hire people like me to make sure the process is fair!!!

• Chris Steward asked yesterdays star witness the only questions that matter:

Stewart: "I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Ms Yovanovitch is nothing but a disgruntled ex employee who got fired and doesnt like her ex boss, - - - - and when they got past the Mr Schiff's circus and asked the only questions that matter Ms Yovanovitch's might as well have been a witness on the side of the accused - - -in the end all she did is reenforced the fact that there is no proof that Trump has committed an impeachable crime and all she and the rest of Mr. Schiff's circus animals have is hate!

I thank God that we live in a country where you are not supposed to convict people just because you don't like them. and I pray to God that the Trump haters are not allowed to get their wish at the expense of destroying this basic principal.

wanting someone found guilty because you don't like them or because you dont like their beliefs or because you don't like their politics or, yes, because you don't like the color of their skin is wrong, and there are no exceptions, it is always wrong - period!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Truth be told, people that like a person usually don't try to convict them of anything. They tend to defend them, regardless. They will defend them even more vigorously, if they supported them for years, because if the person is guilty of a crime the supporter will feel responsible or that they chose poorly. Since most people don't like to think of themselves as failing or choosing wrong, the accused can never be bad, because in their heads it makes them bad, they are not bad or stupid. ;):*

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• Truth be told, people that like a person usually don't try to convict them of anything. They tend to defend them, regardless. They will defend them even more vigorously, if they supported them for years, because if the person is guilty of a crime the supporter will feel responsible or that they chose poorly. Since most people don't like to think of themselves as failing or choosing wrong, the accused can never be bad, because in their heads it makes them bad, they are not bad or stupid. ;):*

CONGRATS !! You have just described the Rep & Dem parties since their formation :00008172:

• One of my favorite shirtsi-M8RRPp7-XL.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Are you trying to trick us to watch CNN & bring up there viewership into double digits! :)

No. I was watching The Daily Show and they did a montage of CNN making everything "breaking news" and the anchors sitting silently while they waited to get the info. It made me think of what I posted. I thought you guys would find it funny. Swing and a miss. Oh, well.

• No. I was watching The Daily Show and they did a montage of CNN making everything "breaking news" and the anchors sitting silently while they waited to get the info. It made me think of what I posted. I thought you guys would find it funny. Swing and a miss. Oh, well.

Yea, everything is breaking news! I could picture Jon Stewart doing that. Funny!