Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• WOLF - my friend Boudreaux has a third cousin who’s bro in law’s 3rd wife was a Hillary Clinton staffer. She overheard a phone call between Hillary through the wall and in her opinion she heard Hillary tell her to smash all phones and hard drives with incriminating emails. I am grooming her to blow the whistle on Hillary. Ridiculous right ?? That is why hearsay evidence amounts to the same thing as idle office gossip about the boss that you may suspect but can’t prove. Gotta rule in favor of Edward Neal on this one.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• As a side note I heard that RBG missed oral arguments yesterday - Of course I would never wish anything bad on Ms Gingsberg, but it sure would be nice if Trump got another Supreme Court pick before he leaves office

whats great is even if they did manage to get rid of Trump his time would be limited anyway - not nearly as important as his picks for the court who could be there for a very long time

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• not nearly as important as his picks for the court who could be there for a very long time

This was a HUGE miscalculation on Obama's part, the SC is important for sure but the number of lower court appointments President Trump was left to fill shows a complete lack of understanding that his agenda might not live on ....

On that note, how abouts Mr. Deval Patrick putting his foot in ... Obama's bro swipes at Biden right out of the gate and conveniently deletes his biography from the Bain Capital web site ..... if memory serves Mr. Obama beat Mitt over the head with the evils of Bain Capital ... well isn't it strange then that Mr. Patrick joined Bain Capital as a managing director in 2015 after leaving the Mass. Governors mansion and the state in much worse condition than he found it. Can't wait to see if the former President comments on his entry to the fray ...... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• .45 cal semi auto handgun

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If Ginsberg were to drop dead we just THINK it has been war up to now. I really feel sorry for any poor SOB Trump would nominate. If they crapped in their diaper the Dems would use it against em.

• This was a HUGE miscalculation on Obama's part, the SC is important for sure but the number of lower court appointments President Trump was left to fill shows a complete lack of understanding that his agenda might not live on ....

On that note, how abouts Mr. Deval Patrick putting his foot in ... Obama's bro swipes at Biden right out of the gate and conveniently deletes his biography from the Bain Capital web site ..... if memory serves Mr. Obama beat Mitt over the head with the evils of Bain Capital ... well isn't it strange then that Mr. Patrick joined Bain Capital as a managing director in 2015 after leaving the Mass. Governors mansion and the state in much worse condition than he found it. Can't wait to see if the former President comments on his entry to the fray ...... newpolitician-squared

Just don't get all high and mighty if he doesn't say anything. After all, he hasn't commented on any of the candidates and isn't trying to compete with anyone for a job this time.;)

• I heard today Nancy Pelosi stated a USMCA Trade Deal breakthrough could be "imminent". I have to question the choice of words "could be". It sound like China.

Oh this is painful to say. This is the kind of work politicians need to do for the good of the people and it is noted as a good thing from Dems and Repubs alike. Excuse me I feel woozy and sick to my stomach <X. Hah!

• I heard today Nancy Pelosi stated a USMCA Trade Deal breakthrough could be "imminent". I have to question the choice of words "could be". It sound like China.

Oh this is painful to say. This is the kind of work politicians need to do for the good of the people and it is noted as a good thing from Dems and Repubs alike. Excuse me I feel woozy and sick to my stomach <X. Hah!

Frankie55 if it’s even remotely good trust me the Democrats will hitch their wagon to anything. They’ve been a horseless carriage for the past three years! Going nowhere. Elections are coming up and the last thing they want to get asked is what did you do?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• WOLF - my friend Boudreaux has a third cousin who’s bro in law’s 3rd wife was a Hillary Clinton staffer. She overheard a phone call between Hillary through the wall and in her opinion she heard Hillary tell her to smash all phones and hard drives with incriminating emails. I am grooming her to blow the whistle on Hillary. Ridiculous right ?? That is why hearsay evidence amounts to the same thing as idle office gossip about the boss that you may suspect but can’t prove. Gotta rule in favor of Edward Neal on this one.

Difference being. "My aide overheard Sondland on the phone with the President", and Sondland will be testifying...so I guess we shall find out.

My point through this, the Mueller report, the Hillary servers, Biden's son has always been, "If someone thinks wrong doing was done, investigate it".

Many defenders of Trump like to talk boldly about the law, the constitution, defending the country, yet can't be bothered to listen to testimony with an open mind or care that those closest to the facts refuse to testify(which they may ultimately be forced to). Many of them argue a person is innocent until proven guilty and somehow believe that means there should be no investigations, especially if the accused's accusers are not fans of the accused. Cops hate criminals, all their investigations must be witch hunts by that logic.

Many of them know Trump was "not exonerated" by the Mueller Report. They also know he was an unindicted co-conspirator("individual 1")in several cases that arose from the Mueller report that resulted in convictions and prison sentences for others. Even with that knowledge they somehow still consider it a witch hunt and call people blind if they don't see the conspiracy. Some of them even believe all those convicted of crimes discovered through the Mueller investigation should be let go, even those that confessed. Yet somehow think they have footing to call for investigations into others on the grounds that, "We are a nation of laws, and people should obey those laws or face the consequences".

Many Trump supporters that say, "You are innocent until proven guilty", have already convicted most Democrats of one crime or another. They call for investigations into Hillary, which is fine by me. If Hillary is "crooked", prove it, I will cheer her downfall with you. The Republicans investigated Hillary's charity for a year and Trey Goudy concluded with, "We found some interesting things that should be looked into further". Had they found anything, I suspect Trump supporters would rejoice and call Democrats stupid for not seeing that Hillary was in fact crooked. The District of New York investigated Trumps charity for a month and found enough evidence that Trump had to pay back $2.7 million and close the charity. Yet those same Trump supporters still cry, "Witch Hunt" and defend him against all investigation. Interesting.?(

Wait, I know the defense, "He planned to pay the money back". Yeah, just like in the impeachment investigation when, "He released the funds", AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT.

Edited 2 times, last by WOLF ().

• Truth is Present Trump is incredibly successful at private business AND the peoples business.

He has accomplished more than almost any President In our countries history In a very short time. All while facing what few people in any profession could withstand. He will go down in history as one of our greatest. Nothing out of the dusty old Democrats playbook of character assassination and the politics of personal destruction works and they are feckless and sadly can’t even see it. It is both pathetic and sadly comical.

Truly I say to you the best is yet to come. President Trumps second term will make the first look like a day at the beach for the right and left. His realignment of DC is rattling most of the once thought untouchable inner sanctums. The comfortable natives don’t like change or the horrible thought of having to work, be productive, and actually accomplish.

Members of both parties I believe grumble as they don their Brooks Brothers suits knowing that every 2,4 and six years they must mingle with the commoners and eat fried chicken and pie at the county fair. DC needs and is getting a much needed shake up. And the show goes on.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• It’s all gonna be OK WOLF - the Dems have the HONORABLE Adam Schiff running the impeachment inquiry. We all know he will not do his level best to be fair and unbiased against Trump. Pelosi is “so sad” she has to do this for our country. Using your thoughts on Trump I don’t even know why they are even bothering with an inquiry - they should call for a vote immediately and get it on to the Senate for trial. I am quite sure Mitch McConnell will be just as fair and impartial as Schiff. Since you have already tried and convicted Trump I guess I’ll have to buy a set of Joe Biden hats and mugs - he is certainly clean as a whistle and not controversial at all. Your insight has been illuminating!! Buddy ....

• It’s all gonna be OK WOLF - the Dems have the HONORABLE Adam Schiff running the impeachment inquiry. We all know he will not do his level best to be fair and unbiased against Trump. Pelosi is “so sad” she has to do this for our country. Using your thoughts on Trump I don’t even know why they are even bothering with an inquiry - they should call for a vote immediately and get it on to the Senate for trial. I am quite sure Mitch McConnell will be just as fair and impartial as Schiff. Since you have already tried and convicted Trump I guess I’ll have to buy a set of Joe Biden hats and mugs - he is certainly clean as a whistle and not controversial at all. Your insight has been illuminating!! Buddy ....

Trump is a shady, self serving piece of crap. That was my opinion of him before he ever ran for office, during his election candidacy and now as President. It isn't a Republican vs Democrat thing like so many partisans would like to believe. He was proven to be a shady piece of shit in the court cases I mentioned. So, my assessment of him was proven in court. Yes I suspect he is guilty, since Mulvaney and others have already slipped and said as much, but I like to hear evidence for myself before convicting. I never said, "he did it" in regards to the impeachment inquiry, investigation, "Witch hunt", "pre convicted trial".

You bash Schiff and Pelosi and I understand why. However, all the witnesses, who are life long civil servants are answering questions from both sides. Did they not earn the respect to be listened to? I forgot, if they speak truth against Trump they are deep state operatives involved in this whole charade. Since any given answer could be bad for Trump, chalk them all up as deep state conspirators. Sure makes it easy to clear your guy, eh? Sleep well.

• exonerate

[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

verb (used with object), ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing.

to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate:

Fact, in the 440-odd-page report by Robert Mueller and his Democrat-aligned prosecutors is that after nearly two years of investigating, not one American was found to have been involved in the principle reason the special counsel was appointed: “Collusion” with Russia to affect the outcome of the 2016 election. Not a single “U.S. person.”

..... winning.JPG

• Which exonerates them of all charges because...?

Also, The Mueller Report clearly stated that Trump specifically was not exonerated of the original charges.

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• I have a great idea Orangeman , why don't we suspend all current investigations throughout the U.S. and never start any ever again. We can never gaurantee they will find enough evidence to convict, so why try?

Also, if they are investigating rape and find a dead body, they better not investigate why there is a dead body in the rape suspects house, "it's out of the scope of the original investigation".

By all means, we are a country of laws and those laws need to be obeyed, unless you commit a crime out of the view of a cop. If it is committed in the view of a cop, that cop needs to be confirmed to be in the same political party as the suspect .:rolleyes:

• Another question about the Democrats and how they trow as much mud against Trump and hope some of it sticks.

FACT: Under Obama, no military aid (troops, money or weapons) were provided to the Ukraine. As stated under oath and not questioned by either side on Wednesday's testimony by both Ambassador Kelly and Taylor, the aid provided by Obama was basically MRE meals and blankets.

Fact: Under Trump, military aid and weapons amounting to over $400 MILLION was given to the Ukraine - although it was suspended for 55 days this past summer/fall. This money and these weapons were for the sole purpose to be used against Russia to destroy their tanks and to defend themselves in their war with Russia.

Fact: Even before the 2016 election, the Democrats thought up this crazy mudslinging idea that they used to try to tarnish Trump by saying he was a Russian operative and he was backed by Putin.

Now what I can't seem to understand is that why would a Russian agent who stole the 2016 election and was a Putin puppet as the Democrats want you to believe, why would he allow $400 MILLION of military weapons and funds be sent to the Ukraine to help them kill "his people"? I have to ask Shifty Schiff, who are we to believe? Your key witnesses who testified under oath Wednesday, or basically the entire Democratic Party who wants the world to know that Trump is a Russian plant under the control of Putin? I can't see a third option here other than that honesty in the Democratic Party is a foreign concept

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I corrected it for you Phil. I hope that helps.:evil:

• Which exonerates them of all charges because...?

Using common sense, under the US system of jurisprudence if you yourself where investigated for more than two years with approximately 50 million dollars spent by a cadre of admittedly biased investigators with the full force of the US government at their disposal and was not found "guilty" .... you would then be what ? .

...... angel-squared