Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You know, I can't remember Obama coming to my house giving me the product idea and advice about starting a business.

I don't remember any one from the government coming to my house and giving me the money to start my business.

I don't remember anyone from the government giving me a handout or food stamps while i was working 18 hour days with no pay to get MY business established.

I don't remember any deposits coming from the government to pay me back for all the lost wages I missed out on while I sunk every speck of profit back into the business to buy product so I could sell it so I could buy more and do it all over again, for about 2 freaking years before i got a pay check.

Thats right. I worked for 2 freaking years before I got a damn pay check.

The only times I can remember the government even knowing I existed is when I started showing a profit or started paying myself a little bit of a check.

Then the freaking government was all over my ass, all up in my business and had MULTIPLE hands out picking my damn pockets.

I never did get paid back for those 2 years of eating mac and cheese, hamburger helper and Chili.

So my question to Obama's stupid ass back then, and right now, is.....

IF I DIDN'T BUILD IT, THEN WHO THE HELL DID???

• Can I give you two stars! Best of luck in the future it takes guts & you built that!

• Ditto and well said.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• WOLF - do you happen to remember this little jewel ?!!!....

He was really pro business :00008862::00008862:

Who doesn't. You know I'm just busting chops. We already established in Trumps first week in office, when "his" first record high closing came in, that Obama had zero to do with the economy doing well or bad. Remember? "Obama days were good because of Bush policies and day two under Trump was because of Trump". You can't blame Obama when it goes south. Heck, since Republican policies echo for at least 4 years, you can't even blame the next person.;)

• "We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted.”

-San Francisco's newly elected district attorney Chesa Boudin

I may not live in CA but used to have a lot of money there and still have some (barely breaking even) investment left in a few wind turbines in the state, gonna start moves today to rectify that ......

Sad ....

.... sad-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• That is ridiculous. The smell of urine will drive people out of town, then she'll realize not all her ideas are winners.:00008862:

• How about "Make America Great Again" or "Keep America Great" that is not politcial. My buddy will find out in a little while.

They didn't give me examples.

Here is an article on the subject.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/28…freedom-from-intimidation

According to this article, those hat/shirts would fall under "political" as it is commonly known to be a Trump shirt/hat. A gray area arises on whether it could apply to every election as a Republican item or just a Trump presidential election.

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• “soliciting sex”

:00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• There's alot of overdose deaths by addicts using fentanyl. Many are saved using narcan and often repeatedly overdose. Apparently overdosing with fentanyl is painless and possibly enjoyable.

Lethal injection drugs are expensive, hard to get and controversial. Why don't they simply use high dose fentanyl for executing criminals who get the death penalty?

• There's alot of overdose deaths by addicts using fentanyl. Many are saved using narcan and often repeatedly overdose. Apparently overdosing with fentanyl is painless and possibly enjoyable.

Lethal injection drugs are expensive, hard to get and controversial. Why don't they simply use high dose fentanyl for executing criminals who get the death penalty?

The cost of the drug is negligible compared to the 20+ years it takes to carry out the sentence. The average cost to house an inmate is $31K a year. That is around $620+K we taxpayers are on the hook for. Streamline the appeal process and if it is a smoking gun conviction institute an express lane. A lot of these crimes the convict loses his right to breathe the same air we breathe!!

• Just ran across this article and it is quite alarming...

Supreme Court lets Sandy Hook families' lawsuit against gunmaker proceed

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-against-gunmaker-proceed

If this is allowed and the gunmakers are litigated into submission.... if there is no one that makes guns ...your 2nd Amendment is not being violated - next will be the bullet manufacturers!! DAMN LAWYERS !!!:00008359::00008359: